Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes glad other people noticed, she’s obsessed with defending him... must be connected somehow, as she won’t have a bad word said despite his more than obvious faults.

I can't take her seriously because there is NO criticism of Jeremy and no recogntion that he is just as culpable as her in the whole toxic mess their relationship was. IMVHO, once a wife beater, always a wife beater. & yes, that goes for her too.

For heaven's sake she paints a picture of a Christ like figure fighting the good fight when he's a washed up z lister who openly chose to father a child with a dysfunctional alcoholic.

Reactions: 17
I’m Irish and I have an extreme distaste for Jeremy. He has always come across so obnoxious and up his own hole. He willing participated in the tit show that was his relationship with Steph for a lot longer than was healthy and he courted the media’s attention whilst doing it both here and in the UK. She is a toxic mess but he’s not better IMO.

Edited to add, I am posting a link to an article in the Irish Sun of him going for dinner with an Irish ‘Influencer’ who is well known for staging pap shoots and leaking false stories to the media in the hope of getting her name out there. She went on an ‘organised’ date with Bianca Gaiscoynes ex after Bianca was in BB, she had a fake showmance with Ricky from Geordie shore and she’s infamous for all the wrong reasons over here. In this article she just so happens to be papped going for dinner with a bruised and battered Jeremy fresh home from England. He later posted a photo of himself drinking from her Love Island water bottle to get a rise from Steph. He knew exactly how to wind her up and gain some column inches

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I assumed it was his partner?? That’s the impression I’ve always got as @freda19 seems to go to great lengths to defend Jeremy to the hilt and as you say seems to know lots of personal details.....
It's def no this partner :LOL:
All this info that freda knows was out on't web when psycho Steph was on one. I defend Jez as much as well, he went through hell with Steph and she's still hell bent on ruining his life, proper nut nut 🤪

Reactions: 3
All this info that freda knows was out on't web when psycho Steph was on one. I defend Jez as much as well, he went through hell with Steph and she's still hell bent on ruining his life, proper nut nut 🤪
Both Steph & Jeremy are as bad as each other. Before, during and since their relationship ended. Idiots, the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He did go to court. He was eventually awarded a supervised visit of a few hours fortnightly(I think it was) at a visitation centre. But every time he came over from Ireland (where he was then living) her family made an excuse not to turn up. Caben was ill, or the car broke down, always an excuse. In the end he sussed out that they'd never ever play ball because they are vindictive, like herself, so he backed off and focused on recovery and building a better life for when Caben eventually seeks him out ... which he will.
I think he's done the right thing. No point in fighting a brick wall.
The sooner she follows suit and sorts herself out too, the better for their child.

She's a mad witch, in my humble opinion. Shocking reputation both on and off set and no filter. I never understood HO taking her back yet again. The big bill for her languishing at home before they had the balls to sack her serves them right.
Lots of men have this problem though, and yes, it's unfair of the women to do it. However, just because he might come looking for him when he is older won't fix the damage that is done. Life isn't really like long lost families where people reunite and live happily ever after. If you've spent your whole life without a parent, the slightest hiccup will terminate the relationship because there is no bond there to begin with. Just my two cents worth anyway 🤷

Reactions: 15
Lots of men have this problem though, and yes, it's unfair of the women to do it. However, just because he might come looking for him when he is older won't fix the damage that is done. Life isn't really like long lost families where people reunite and live happily ever after. If you've spent your whole life without a parent, the slightest hiccup will terminate the relationship because there is no bond there to begin with. Just my two cents worth anyway 🤷
Couldn’t agree more. He may have had obstacles put in the way but he gave up quite quickly when his son was still just a baby. I’m sorry that’s pathetic. Poor Caben may seek him out when he’s older but the relationship will never replicate a real father/son bond that’s built on memories, love and trust. Instead he’ll see how both his parents made sure they were photographed in the media with their respective war wounds from each other’s hands.

Reactions: 17
Couldn’t agree more. He may have had obstacles put in the way but he gave up quite quickly when his son was still just a baby. I’m sorry that’s pathetic. Poor Caben may seek him out when he’s older but the relationship will never replicate a real father/son bond that’s built on memories, love and trust. Instead he’ll see how both his parents made sure they were photographed in the media with their respective war wounds from each other’s hands.
And I think if Stephanie and her family are actively stopping the boy from seeing his dad, and telling him his daddy doesn’t want to see him l, there’s a high chance he won’t go looking for Jeremy.

If Jeremy kept records (letters, texts about cancelled contact appointments or whatever) then he might be able to show him in later years he did try, if he gets the chance. It’s a sad business all round.

Reactions: 7
He said something once that he wasn't neglecting him, he was protecting him, and at the time I thought maybe he had a point because if she's suicidal or threatening it on the basis of him making contact, perhaps he felt it was best for the boy for his mum to stay sane. But if it is purely because she makes access difficult, that's just lame.

Reactions: 5
He said something once that he wasn't neglecting him, he was protecting him, and at the time I thought maybe he had a point because if she's suicidal or threatening it on the basis of him making contact, perhaps he felt it was best for the boy for his mum to stay sane. But if it is purely because she makes access difficult, that's just lame.
If for whatever reason my child’s father was the primary parent and he was of Steph’s character and habits I would make it my business to keep the contact open as I would fear for my child’s environment and stability.

Reactions: 10
There is no justification for either of these 2 to create social media accounts for their children, who are unable to consent. You paint a very romanticised picture of fame hungry, wife beating Jeremy. He is just as bad as her.
Agree 100%- freda definitely has a vested interest!

Yes glad other people noticed, she’s obsessed with defending him... must be connected somehow, as she won’t have a bad word said despite his more than obvious faults.
Yes yes yes! I’ve questioned this, but freda has denied- suppose there’s no real way of knowing these things 😂😂😂

I dunno- some of the stuff about the inner goings on in court seemed far too detailed!

It's crazy. I kind of get jeremy's, I've looked at it a few times and he's never tried to justify it or make excuses. He just set it up, no big needy attention speech.He wants to show off his princess so it's full of warm and fluffy baby pics and cutesy pet pics .. which leaves his own account more work and grown up play/home/travel related interspersed with family stuff popping up occasionally. He's no longer in the showbiz arena and nor is his partner and considering how he got burned in that lifestyle I don't think he'd want his kid to take that road. He just wants to show her off, fair enough I suppose and no harm done unless the images get dodgy attention (it's a weird world out there). Being about a little girl I think his daddy instinct will kick in and he'll make it private or delete it at some point anyway when she's no longer babyish.
Caben's is partly a duck-you(anything you can do ...) at his daddy and Steph has made it obvious that it is aimed to launch him for future work, which is sad. Kind of like victorians shoving their kids up chimneys to earn a crust in a way. You'd think she'd learn from her own foray into fame that it's a minefield, but baby needs new shoes and momma needs her ciggies and stuff, so here we are.
I did laugh at the "I'm the only bread winner" jibe. duck sake, her family have reared that child from day one while she buggered off blowing through her earnings and bleeping up her life. I think her family are tit stirring enablers, but to be fair they've made sure Caben is loved and cared for and they always will, so there's no need for the dramatic "I'm the only bread winner" pity party crap. :rolleyes:
How do you know this about her family? Also for a friend...

Complete newbie and just found this forum whilst I was on nights at work and the long threads kept me awake!!
But she’s back tracked now and deleted Cabens Instagram account!
Good. If only Jezza could do the same/ along with all the other abhorrent child accounts 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This whole Steph put obstacles in the way so he gave up is the weakest excuse for a dead beat dad. If he was given, by the court supervised access and Steph was not complying it would go against her in court because she would be seen to deliberately putting obstacles in the way of court sanctioned access and the court take a din view on that.

He didnt bother to keep in touch with his kid, you can shine it up as much as you like but he's a deadbeat dad and was given access and didnt stick with it and went off and had a kid not soon after Caben, wonder how that will make the poor boy feel when he sees that? Poor kid doesn't stand a chance with them two as his parents.

Freda does this also with Dwight Yorke and Harvey on the Katie Price board, wont hear a word said against Dwight, even he has had 18 yrs to see his son, twas all Katie's fault playing games at the start, never the man's fault 🙄
Anyways man or woman, if you want to have access to your child no court is gonna rule against you having access unless there is very good reason. My husbands ex wife is a drunk and has been drunk and passed out in care of her children and she still gets supervised visits every week! The courts spot parental alienation a mile off, they try and keep access to children from both parents because it's in the children's best interests, so no im not buying this whole 'she made access difficult ' excuse. If you want to see your kids you fight and never give up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This whole Steph put obstacles in the way so he gave up is the weakest excuse for a dead beat dad. If he was given, by the court supervised access and Steph was not complying it would go against her in court because she would be seen to deliberately putting obstacles in the way of court sanctioned access and the court take a din view on that.

He didnt bother to keep in touch with his kid, you can shine it up as much as you like but he's a deadbeat dad and was given access and didnt stick with it and went off and had a kid not soon after Caben, wonder how that will make the poor boy feel when he sees that? Poor kid doesn't stand a chance with them two as his parents.

Freda does this also with Dwight Yorke and Harvey on the Katie Price board, wont hear a word said against Dwight, even he has had 18 yrs to see his son, twas all Katie's fault playing games at the start, never the man's fault 🙄
Anyways man or woman, if you want to have access to your child no court is gonna rule against you having access unless there is very good reason. My husbands ex wife is a drunk and has been drunk and passed out in care of her children and she still gets supervised visits every week! The courts spot parental alienation a mile off, they try and keep access to children from both parents because it's in the children's best interests, so no im not buying this whole 'she made access difficult ' excuse. If you want to see your kids you fight and never give up.
Yes this 100%%%%%%

To remember it in that amount of detail though is very telling. Either the bird or someone connected to the bird or him- I could understand the apparent adoration if was a celeb who had some discernible talent (read acting, singing, sport or hell even plain old ‘influencing’) but there’s none of that with him. Just plain old druggy abusive Jezza. Supposedly reformed now though.........or he’s just keeping his meal ticket greased as he now has place to live and a daughter etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think Frida has inside info or is in anyway connected . She is however always right up to date with whoever takes her interest and posts her opinions on various folk on these boards .
Personally.... I’m so glad I am a women in this world when speaking about rights regarding children . It seems a right toxic fucked up world for some .
I have two very much adult girls and I’m so so glad I have never done anything to evoke a huge big comeback .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell she gets worse!! Her stories just now she's unboxing some lashes but she's made sure her address is visible to everyone!!
Oh and she's made a single parents alone Instagram account now 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone just see her new video with her new fella and the fish? And it sounded like her little boy called him dad 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.