Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is he not allowed to see caben at all? I remember reading ages ago he deleted all trace of him from Instagram

edit: just had a quick look in there - he’s had a lot of work done to his face, used to think he was gorgeous now he looks plastic like rodrigo alves
Really? I think he looks great, like he did pre steph. The most I can see is that he's had his nose done, which to be fair needed doing after mad steph bashed his face in with a bed leg. Maybe he needed or wanted something done re his eyes as she busted one of his eye sockets in the same assault. Actually she broke his nose before that as well, when they were on holiday and got thrown out of their hotel, so reconstructive surgery to realign things is very possible.
And of course his hair transplant which looks well. He was losing his hair quite young so that's understandable to want to sort that out. Other than that he just looks relaxed and content with his life and no longer has the stress of a nutter on his arse 24/7

Reactions: 9
Really? I think he looks great, like he did pre steph. The most I can see is that he's had his nose done, which to be fair needed doing after mad steph bashed his face in with a bed leg. Maybe he needed or wanted something done re his eyes as she busted one of his eye sockets in the same assault. Actually she broke his nose before that as well, when they were on holiday and got thrown out of their hotel, so reconstructive surgery to realign things is very possible.
And of course his hair transplant which looks well. He was losing his hair quite young so that's understandable to want to sort that out. Other than that he just looks relaxed and content with his life and no longer has the stress of a nutter on his arse 24/7
Looks like lip fillers and veneers too

Reactions: 4
He had a hair transplant and his beard line done too. Im sure he skipped the country to get that and his teeth done and thats why he ended up in even more trouble with the courts during the steph trail . :rolleyes:

Just had a look at his Instagram. He looks absolutely bleeping stupid IMO. The beard transplant and the Rylan teeth are bad enough, but can’t stand that skin-smoothing and sparkly eyes filter thing that he’s gone completely OTT with. Do people not realise how completely obvious it is when they do this on photos?!

Reactions: 7
The beard transplant is tragically bad. Looks totally unnatural, distributed like a scrubbing brush. Has the opposite intended effect in that it feminises his face by appearing so clearly ‘done’.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the beard looks terrible and I have no time for people who make Instagram accounts for their children. Just screams of wanting freebies.

Just checked his Instagram out, wow he looks really odd, its like a 'plastic look' like a Ken doll but really bad, the fake beard is comical, and the teeth! Wow, so he is the face of this stuff? Teeth and hair transplants? This is what he thought was worth going to jail for back when he skipped thay court date? Jeez! Who in there right mind would look at that and want to emulate it? Such a shame as he was clearly a good looking guy beforehand, although went overboard with the tats all the way up his neck and stopping in at his face, always thought that looked silly.

Anyways he seems happy as larry with himself plenty of selfies isnt there, good luck to him!

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen her a couple of times around Liverpool and she definitely thinks she’s something special.
Apparently the majority of the Oaks cast are this way, and it’s why the actor that played Brendan (gay psycho that loved Ste) left in the end because their egos were too much, Kieron Richardson aka Ste, was one of very few that wasn’t like that.

I can totally see the cast of the Oaks being like this! Most of them are crap at acting as well and they get better as time goes on, your meant to be good in the bloody first place, you don’t ‘learn on the job as it gets filmed’ 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I can totally see the cast of the Oaks being like this! Most of them are crap at acting as well and they get better as time goes on, your meant to be good in the bloody first place, you don’t ‘learn on the job as it gets filmed’ 😂😂
Given the small viewing figures, the fact that it doesn’t resell to any other country, and the fact that channel 4 barely advertises it outside of program trails now, I’m assuming they are paid peanuts too. Certainly the vast majority transition back to normal jobs after leaving. Really does seem like the sort of job where the production co can maximise profits by casting unknowns, offering them £500 a week for a year, and saying “look if you don’t want it there’s a queue of people who will do it for that”

Reactions: 3
Given the small viewing figures, the fact that it doesn’t resell to any other country, and the fact that channel 4 barely advertises it outside of program trails now, I’m assuming they are paid peanuts too. Certainly the vast majority transition back to normal jobs after leaving. Really does seem like the sort of job where the production co can maximise profits by casting unknowns, offering them £500 a week for a year, and saying “look if you don’t want it there’s a queue of people who will do it for that”
I think Mr Pickard, who plays Tony, will be paid a lot more than £500 per week, some soap stars even from Corrie are just on £100 an episode so soap work isn’t all that lucrative UNLESS your a well loved and popular character whose been in it for years, plus they work about 15 hours a day and then they have to learn lines so I don’t know how they have any free time at all!

Sorry but you can’t say how bad Steph was to Jeremy when Jeremy got sent to prison? They were both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but you can’t say how bad Steph was to Jeremy when Jeremy got sent to prison? They were both as bad as each other.
Sorry but I certainly can. When one of them functions just fine with any other lover/partner, but the other one is a looney toons in every relationship she enters into then it's common sense which of the two is the nutter.
Davis should have done time for the various assaults on him, but she lied and cried victim and the cops favour the females in these DV situations no matter how battered and bleeding the male is.
It doesn't matter anyway as they are apart and he is happy and thriving (whatever you think of his looks) while she is still staggering from one messy situation to the next and no one will touch her.
I still can't believe she's put her name to a kiddies talent school. :ROFLMAO:Who in their right mind would grant her a licence to work with kids when she's taught her 3 year old to swear and posts the result in an online video. Poor kid.
The woman is a car crash.

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I certainly can. When one of them functions just fine with any other lover/partner, but the other one is a looney toons in every relationship she enters into then it's common sense which of the two is the nutter.
Davis should have done time for the various assaults on him, but she lied and cried victim and the cops favour the females in these DV situations no matter how battered and bleeding the male is.
It doesn't matter anyway as they are apart and he is happy and thriving (whatever you think of his looks) while she is still staggering from one messy situation to the next and no one will touch her.
I still can't believe she's put her name to a kiddies talent school. :ROFLMAO:Who in their right mind would grant her a licence to work with kids when she's taught her 3 year old to swear and posts the result in an online video. Poor kid.
Her business partner Zoe she's opening the school with is a car crash too, she's a recovering alcoholic/drug addict with mental health issues and autism. They seem very alike, I don't see this school idea ending well... :confused:

• Wow
You certainly can’t 🙂
They were as both as bad as each other 🙃

Reactions: 6
To be fair did anyone watch that MTV reality tv programme called Beauty School cop outs of something? Both Jeremy and Scarlett of googlebox fame were in it. Jeremy was an absolute narcissist scumbag in that too. He had two of the girls under his spell but totally messed with their head, made out he liked them both, got with other girls, one of the girls had a boyf back home but he kept pushing saying there was something special between them but at the same time was sleeping with the other girl in the house, totally could see how he was chipping away at their self confidence, had a massive ego, loved having control over these girls emotions, loved the drama, the big fights and then the emotional make up afterwards, never took responsibility for any of his actions it was always someone else's fault etc etc. When the filming stopped he dropped them both like hot potatoes, I remember the girl who had the boyfriend spoke out about it after.

One of the other lads was really into Scarlett but Jeremy was always in his ear tryna split them up saying she wasnt a 10 and she's plump and not good looking enough and it really upset her at the time, she was sobbing.

He has vile traits about him, loves himself, sure this is why him and Steph were so drawn to each other in the first place, birds of a feather and all that, he is definitely not blameless, they both thrived off the drama, he indeed lifted his hands to her as she did him, both equally reprehensible, just because he is painting a perfect image on Instagram now doesnt excuse the vile things he has done, not to mention he dropped his son and now makes out he's a perfect dad with this new one. It doesnt matter what has gone on I would never stopped fighting to see my kid, he was probably offered supervised visits in a contact centre and he declined cause there would be no photo opportunities in that. I dont know how anyone can walk away from their kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nah, she was much worse but manipulated the press, public and court. Psycho steph won't change until she addresses her problems, her real ones not the ones she's just made up to join the newest band wagon.

To be fair did anyone watch that MTV reality tv programme called Beauty School cop outs of something? Both Jeremy and Scarlett of googlebox fame were in it. Jeremy was an absolute narcissist scumbag in that too. He had two of the girls under his spell but totally messed with their head, made out he liked them both, got with other girls, one of the girls had a boyf back home but he kept pushing saying there was something special between them but at the same time was sleeping with the other girl in the house, totally could see how he was chipping away at their self confidence, had a massive ego, loved having control over these girls emotions, loved the drama, the big fights and then the emotional make up afterwards, never took responsibility for any of his actions it was always someone else's fault etc etc. When the filming stopped he dropped them both like hot potatoes, I remember the girl who had the boyfriend spoke out about it after.

One of the other lads was really into Scarlett but Jeremy was always in his ear tryna split them up saying she wasnt a 10 and she's plump and not good looking enough and it really upset her at the time, she was sobbing.

He has vile traits about him, loves himself, sure this is why him and Steph were so drawn to each other in the first place, birds of a feather and all that, he is definitely not blameless, they both thrived off the drama, he indeed lifted his hands to her as she did him, both equally reprehensible, just because he is painting a perfect image on Instagram now doesnt excuse the vile things he has done, not to mention he dropped his son and now makes out he's a perfect dad with this new one. It doesnt matter what has gone on I would never stopped fighting to see my kid, he was probably offered supervised visits in a contact centre and he declined cause there would be no photo opportunities in that. I dont know how anyone can walk away from their kid.
Her enabler family made it impossible for him to see his son. He would have been much better off with jez. She lives for drama, must be unsettling for the poor kid.

Her business partner Zoe she's opening the school with is a car crash too, she's a recovering alcoholic/drug addict with mental health issues and autism. They seem very alike, I don't see this school idea ending well... :confused:

Seems like she’s doing a wool version of Jennifer Ellison’s Fame Academy. Can’t stand Steph but if she’s ‘found the light’ and can make it work, she might be a less annoying person. Hadn’t heard of Zoe but they appear to have a very codependent relationship. MH issues/autism aren’t a barrier in themselves (not saying you’re saying that), but time will tell how her venture pans out...

Nah, she was much worse but manipulated the press, public and court. Psycho steph won't change until she addresses her problems, her real ones not the ones she's just made up to join the newest band wagon.

Her enabler family made it impossible for him to see his son. He would have been much better off with jez. She lives for drama, must be unsettling for the poor kid.
It doesnt matter her family did, the courts are all too familiar with toxic situations, he would have a right to see his son even if it was supervised contact, he wouldnt just be told no by a judge, he would be given access as most courts know if best if both parents play a role in the child's upbringing, its not always as black and whites as that and always exceptions but mainly no court is going to tell you no if you want visitation of some form of your own flesh and blood. This is the same Jeremy at first denied the child was his all the way through her pregnancy and beyond, until a DNA test was taken.

I dont doubt her family got involved and played games, but he is just as toxic and the fact he gave up on fighting for access to his child just confirms what is already evident in his previous callous narcissist behaviour in the tv shows and press.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.