Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks different without all her slap on!

Well she needs to get that behaviour in hand! Agree...rather than filming it, put your phone down and put him on the naughty step! And put herself on the naughty step too!

Reactions: 3
Is she drinking again? Her face looks puffy, alcoholic bloat like Lindsay Lohan. Could be all the fillers though.

Reactions: 4
duck sending my kids there 🤣
You could just threaten them with it if they’re being naughty. :p

“Right! If you don’t clean your room this bleeping minute, I’m sending you to the Stephanie Davis School for little reprobates who like a song and dance.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Steph is opening a talent academy for children :rolleyes:
Is this even legit? I feel like she's acting on impulse something that she's thought up while waiting in a queue to get her weekly shopping. I doubt it'll get off the ground or even get the legal requirements to go ahead, she can't even parent her own child whilst unemployed 😧

Reactions: 3
This girl is a train wreck! I cant see this going to well, isnt her 'business partner' her friend who suddenly appeared on the scene less than a year ago because they both have lots of 'isms' just seems she flits to one impulsive decision to the next but not really achieving anything and leaving a trail of destruction is her wake a'la Pricey.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if her life would be different if she won that over the rainbow show or was she always crazy

Reactions: 4
Good God, why would any sane person entrust their precious kid to Steph Davis ?:eek:
I can't believe she has put her full name to it, not even tried to make it look decent by giving it a generic name.
If I want my kid to end up like stef I'll just chuck her out on the streets and let her go feral ... same result, chaos and tragedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Classy video posted of Caben saying “carol bleeping baskin” an she laughs

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Is this even legit? I feel like she's acting on impulse something that she's thought up while waiting in a queue to get her weekly shopping. I doubt it'll get off the ground or even get the legal requirements to go ahead, she can't even parent her own child whilst unemployed 😧
She's deluded. She would need to be assessed as suitable to work with children for starters.
Lets see,
She smokes.
She has/had a drink problem that got her fired from a very lucrative job.
She has admitted using drugs.(all Jeremy's fault though, obviously).
She's had at least two mental breakdowns that we know of cos she told us so. From her hospital bed.
She has self harmed.
She posts a video of her 3 yr old saying “Carol bleeping baskin” as she laughs at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Classy video posted of Caben saying “carol bleeping baskin” an she laughs
So is she letting her 3 year old watch Tiger King or has she put this in his head herself? Either way is bad parenting. She's the last person who should be mentoring kids, and she's no role model... her own career has hardly been a success.

Yeah probably another one of her latest ideas/fads she gets then loses interest in... what about the Caroline Flack campaign she's never mentioned again? I remember a few years ago the book she was supposed to bring out, and her album, beauty range, etc. None of that ever happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She's deluded. She would need to be assessed as suitable to work with children for starters.
Lets see,
She smokes.
She has/had a drink problem that got her fired from a very lucrative job.
She has admitted using drugs.(all Jeremy's fault though, obviously).
She's had at least two mental breakdowns that we know of cos she told us so. From her hospital bed.
She has self harmed.
She posts a video of her 3 yr old saying “Carol bleeping baskin” as she laughs at him.

And all her followers think its so funny. Its moronic and embarrassing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Were any of you prolific posters over on the SAD threads on DS? (sorry to hijack the thread) It's just that I recognise some of the posting styles but not the user names. My name was the same over there.
All the tangled lies she told and she still got away with it all!

The video of her laughing at Caben when he says Carol F'ing Baskin, just sums her up really!

Reactions: 2
Were any of you prolific posters over on the SAD threads on DS? (sorry to hijack the thread) It's just that I recognise some of the posting styles but not the user names. My name was the same over there.
All the tangled lies she told and she still got away with it all!

The video of her laughing at Caben when he says Carol F'ing Baskin, just sums her up really!
Yes, I was on there too. Seems like she hasn't really changed much at all even since then!! Jeremy seems to be quietly trucking along with his life whilst she's still making a show of herself.

Yes, I was on there too. Seems like she hasn't really changed much at all even since then!! Jeremy seems to be quietly trucking along with his life whilst she's still making a show of herself.
It really goes to show how one person can duck your life up when they have their claws in you.

Jeremy is doing really well now. Settled, working and adoring being a hands on daddy.
7YV5LSO.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It really goes to show how one person can duck your life up when they have their claws in you.

Jeremy is doing really well now. Settled, working and adoring being a hands on daddy.
Auk the wee girl is beautiful. Yeah she ruined him. And look how well he is doing now.

Auk the wee girl is beautiful. Yeah she ruined him. And look how well he is doing now.
is he not allowed to see caben at all? I remember reading ages ago he deleted all trace of him from Instagram

edit: just had a quick look in there - he’s had a lot of work done to his face, used to think he was gorgeous now he looks plastic like rodrigo alves

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.