Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it and it's shite.
On the plus side isn't it wonderful that that she can find humour in losing your mental health when she claims hers is so terribly terribly fragile.
Domestic violence too ... hmm.

I prefer the welsh lady's song. Now THAT is funny.

First time poster, lurkin for a bit! How the hell can she do that, when she is so delicate. And a victim of domestic abuse? And autistic, alcoholic, a drug addict in recovery, subject to P T S D and a fatal nut allergy? Sad.

Reactions: 7
First time poster, lurkin for a bit! How the hell can she do that, when she is so delicate. And a victim of domestic abuse? And autistic, alcoholic, a drug addict in recovery, subject to P T S D and a fatal nut allergy? Sad.
Welcome to the forum.
It's amazing how she bounces back isn't it? Most of us would crumble under such a deluge of isms and tragedy yet here she is thrilling the nation with

I dunno what to call that video other than shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Welcome to the forum.
It's amazing how she bounces back isn't it? Most of us would crumble under such a deluge of isms and tragedy yet here she is thrilling the nation with

I dunno what to call that video other than shite.
It's almost - ALMOST - like all of it isn't true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Gosh it really is rather bad isn't it! I think I was a bit pissed when I watched it the other day and thought it was okay.

And why is her friend wearing the worlds supply of bronzer on her cheeks??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New to this thread so might have missed this, has her son been taken off her? Def not as many pics as there once was of him!

Reactions: 3
New to this thread so might have missed this, has her son been taken off her? Def not as many pics as there once was of him!
I think her mom determined she wasn’t capable of caring for him. And he deserved better that that crazy woman.

Reactions: 5
Any ideas what happened with owen
I'm guessing she's doesn't have caben all the time and i guessing he's not met his little sister yet

Reactions: 1
Any ideas what happened with owen
I'm guessing she's doesn't have caben all the time and i guessing he's not met his little sister yet
I heard she got to clingy and he was to young to be loaded with her baggage. As for Caben, it seems his grandparents are his primary carers and it's doubtful he's meet his sister, steph and her family are petty.

Reactions: 2
Jere
I heard she got to clingy and he was to young to be loaded with her baggage. As for Caben, it seems his grandparents are his primary carers and it's doubtful he's meet his sister, steph and her family are petty.
Jeremy has no interest in having anything to do with him I don’t think.

Reactions: 2
Jere

Jeremy has no interest in having anything to do with him them.
Fixed that for you. Her family have thrown everything they could at him to mess with access. Their attitude was the same as Stephs ... "if you don't want princess Steph (with all her questionable baggage and unresolved issues) then you don't get access to your child". It's a tactic trashy women use. The irony is that he cleaned his act up 100% in his quest for access and has been clean living for years now, so while he may have given up attempting to see his son at this point it's turned his life around entirely in other wonderful ways.
There is no point in him trying to build a relationship with a child who's being dripped poison about him by his main carers. It's not fair to inflict that kind of split loyalty on a little kid, messing with his head. When the kid is older he can access all the stuff out there on his ma and da and judge for himself. For now best leave him in peace and let the lad come to him in time, which he will.

Reactions: 22
Fixed that for you. Her family have thrown everything they could at him to mess with access. Their attitude was the same as Stephs ... "if you don't want princess Steph (with all her questionable baggage and unresolved issues) then you don't get access to your child". It's a tactic trashy women use. The irony is that he cleaned his act up 100% in his quest for access and has been clean living for years now, so while he may have given up attempting to see his son at this point it's turned his life around entirely in other wonderful ways.
There is no point in him trying to build a relationship with a child who's being dripped poison about him by his main carers. It's not fair to inflict that kind of split loyalty on a little kid, messing with his head. When the kid is older he can access all the stuff out there on his ma and da and judge for himself. For now best leave him in peace and let the lad come to him in time, which he will.
  👏👏👏
Exactly. Jeremy had alluded to this but obviously had been legally gagged about speaking about access to his child by Psycho steph and her strange family. The poor kid will know the real story one day.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.