Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing exciting at all but I remember i was on a night out years ago and she ended up out with the group I was with. She was dressed really casual for a night out. She was with some other fella at the time, can’t remember his name but he was a model and had long hair?
he seemed ok, but she wouldn’t let him move, she was alllll over him basically swinging off his neck. He wasn’t allowed to talk to anybody by the looks of it. She snarled everyone, even the girls that were out in the group she was with.
It was just so bizarre I was like “hun, I’ve got my own fella I don’t want your tarzan wanabe”
The whole night felt strained like we were just waiting for it to kick off.
A combination of being clingy and doing too much coke!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apologies to anyone who thinks this an awful thing to say, but I think she lied through her teeth about having a miscarriage and was never pregnant again.
No its not an awful thing to say, there have been other attention seekers daniella westbrook being one of them that have done this too. They do the photos of them touching their swollen belly which is nothing more than a Chinese takeaway the night before, sell the photos to the media and then the inevitable (fake) miscarriage. They get money out of it, sympathy from their gullible fans and of course get to stay relevant. As for pyscho steph I just assumed everyone knew it was fake 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
No its not an awful thing to say, there have been other attention seekers daniella westbrook being one of them that have done this too. They do the photos of them touching their swollen belly which is nothing more than a Chinese takeaway the night before, sell the photos to the media and then the inevitable (fake) miscarriage. They get money out of it, sympathy from their gullible fans and of course get to stay relevant. As for pyscho steph I just assumed everyone knew it was fake 🤷‍♀️
Despicable to lie about something like that

Reactions: 3
Nothing exciting at all but I remember i was on a night out years ago and she ended up out with the group I was with. She was dressed really casual for a night out. She was with some other fella at the time, can’t remember his name but he was a model and had long hair?
he seemed ok, but she wouldn’t let him move, she was alllll over him basically swinging off his neck. He wasn’t allowed to talk to anybody by the looks of it. She snarled everyone, even the girls that were out in the group she was with.
It was just so bizarre I was like “hun, I’ve got my own fella I don’t want your tarzan wanabe”
The whole night felt strained like we were just waiting for it to kick off.
Sam Reece? He's as bad a Steph for being fame hungry with little talent. :sleep: He's also Bi and has caused many a fall out around Sheffield because he's played friends off against each other! :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: to clarify I'm talking a straight female friend and a gay male friend...on at least two occasions. OH! and chuck in a married woman into the mix as well on occasion :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sam Reece? He's as bad a Steph for being fame hungry with little talent. :sleep: He's also Bi and has caused many a fall out around Sheffield because he's played friends off against each other! :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: to clarify I'm talking a straight female friend and a gay male friend...on at least two occasions. OH! and chuck in a married woman into the mix as well on occasion :rolleyes:
That’s the one!! Couldn’t remember his name 🤣 like I said didn’t get a chance to talk to him he wasn’t allowed to leave Meffs side

Reactions: 1
That’s the one!! Couldn’t remember his name 🤣 like I said didn’t get a chance to talk to him he wasn’t allowed to leave Meffs side
Babe, he was on the same TV show as me and as I walked out I clocked him in the restaurant but couldn't place him at that point, until I saw his episode aired (on a later week to mine). I've never seen him actually take coke but I have seen many of his crowd scurry off to the VIP lavs to do so. Saying that when I used to be into that scene, I didn't make it obvious either! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Ah, right. I used to get the gay vibe off him but thought my gaydar was faulty since he was with stef and also lots of other women.
He was with Dawn Ward's daughter Darby for a while. Darby is now engaged to a wealthy guy I'm utterly convinced is gay or bi.
Just to be clear, I'm not obsessed with who is bi or gay, but it boils my piss when a guy presents himself as hetero and fakes wedding plans to a girl when we all know the wedding will not happen and it's all for publicity.

Reactions: 2
Yes I remember the Daniella Westbrook one clearly. As soon as I saw her rubbing her belly and looking at baby clothes I just knew a miscarriage story was coming. Wonder how her cancer is, la. Time I saw her in the news she had cancer I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember DW appeared on Lorraine Kelly's show and she had this huge bump but was only about 5 weeks along and said she thought she was having twins! Then she miscarried in Spain and had hopped on a plane to give an exclusive on Loose Women :rolleyes: The interview ended up getting cancelled last minute, which seemed strange, and then she was seen out clubbing a few days later 🤨

Apologies to anyone who thinks this an awful thing to say, but I think she lied through her teeth about having a miscarriage and was never pregnant again.
She announced it just after she got caught on video drunk and accused of asking people for drugs. So she claimed she had already lost the baby before this night out. I found it strange she never did any interviews about the miscarriage, and has never mentioned it again. This is a girl who overshares everything about her private life but she was suspiciously quiet about this. I remember she also accused Jeremy of killing their baby so it was another chance for her to play the victim and slag him off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There was also the one about her being attacked in a car park, which the papers quickly speculated was made up, and her mum insisted it had happened and the person would be prosecuted. I don’t recall anything ever coming of that either

Yes I remember the Daniella Westbrook one clearly. As soon as I saw her rubbing her belly and looking at baby clothes I just knew a miscarriage story was coming. Wonder how her cancer is, la. Time I saw her in the news she had cancer I think.
I’m not entirely unconvinced her nose hole wasn’t just caused by over picking her bogies

There was also the one about her being attacked in a car park, which the papers quickly speculated was made up, and her mum insisted it had happened and the person would be prosecuted. I don’t recall anything ever coming of that either

I’m not entirely unconvinced her nose hole wasn’t just caused by over picking her bogies
Wtinesses said she was drunk and had fallen over and wouldn't get up. A lad had taken a pic for a joke and her mum accused him of attacking her. They didn't want it coming out she had been drinking while pregnant. She was caught smoking too and they claimed it was a blip because she had been stressed over Jeremy :rolleyes: They just all made excuses for her instead of helping her, so it's no surprise she turned out the way she did.

Wtinesses said she was drunk and had fallen over and wouldn't get up. A lad had taken a pic for a joke and her mum accused him of attacking her. They didn't want it coming out she had been drinking while pregnant. She was caught smoking too and they claimed it was a blip because she had been stressed over Jeremy :rolleyes: They just all made excuses for her instead of helping her, so it's no surprise she turned out the way she did.
Yeah she was lying on the ground in a car park drunk, with a packet of fags in her hand and because the photos got out her family quickly fabricated the story that she had been attacked - because that sounded better than smoking and drinking while pregnant. She really is disgusting.

Reactions: 13
Yet another one with major mental health issues, surrounded by fuckwits who only care about making a quick buck. She’s an absolute train wreck - her whole life is basically her playing the victim to a situation she has caused (example would be the situation where she claimed her ex beat her up but it then transpired that actually she was just as physically and mentally abusive as he was), or playing the ‘alcoholic’ card. I get strong ‘fantasist’ vibes from her, like she wants her life to be a drama.

Nothing more was ever mentioned about the cancer after she was paid for the story. The story had more holes than Swiss cheese and was at the height of one of her drug binges. That story and the state of her face now completely finished off any chance of her reviving any career she had left.

Yet another one with major mental health issues, surrounded by fuckwits who only care about making a quick buck. She’s an absolute train wreck - her whole life is basically her playing the victim to a situation she has caused (example would be the situation where she claimed her ex beat her up but it then transpired that actually she was just as physically and mentally abusive as he was), or playing the ‘alcoholic’ card. I get strong ‘fantasist’ vibes from her, like she wants her life to be a drama.
She could give Katie price a run for her money as far as fake stories are concerned. She loves a bandwagon as well, it's the only chance she has to get the attention she craves.

Last edited:
Usually I am on the other dark thread with Smegagain, who's this then? Gawd,outta touch, don't c as 're really, but me, 👃

Yeah, she was pregnant with cabin when these were taken, she was also seen by other people drinking in various pubs throughout that pregnancy, wouldn’t be too surprised if the little boy has some fetal alcohol effects, it can be really subtle and show up later on in life In various different ways like poor decision making, impulsiveness etc, she is disgusting

• Sad

I’d forgotten about him. There was someone on DS used to worship him. Didn’t like Steph of course. 😝

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.