Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesnt matter her family did, the courts are all too familiar with toxic situations, he would have a right to see his son even if it was supervised contact, he wouldnt just be told no by a judge, he would be given access as most courts know if best if both parents play a role in the child's upbringing, its not always as black and whites as that and always exceptions but mainly no court is going to tell you no if you want visitation of some form of your own flesh and blood. This is the same Jeremy at first denied the child was his all the way through her pregnancy and beyond, until a DNA test was taken.

I dont doubt her family got involved and played games, but he is just as toxic and the fact he gave up on fighting for access to his child just confirms what is already evident in his previous callous narcissist behaviour in the tv shows and press.
It’s a heck of a process though. His solicitor (if he ever saw one... that he didn’t bang that is) would have said the first run through family court could cost 10k. Then once given supervised visits or any contact, she could immediately say she wasn’t allowing the kid to see him, which again is a three month £10k journey through the toothless family court again. I doubt he did any of it as he clearly has no attachment to his child, but it’s sad that the child is left with one terrible parent in any case

Reactions: 1
It’s a heck of a process though. His solicitor (if he ever saw one... that he didn’t bang that is) would have said the first run through family court could cost 10k. Then once given supervised visits or any contact, she could immediately say she wasn’t allowing the kid to see him, which again is a three month £10k journey through the toothless family court again. I doubt he did any of it as he clearly has no attachment to his child, but it’s sad that the child is left with one terrible parent in any case
Oh I get it's a terrible process, financially and on your time, but when it comes to your kids there wouldn't be nothing I wouldnt do for mine, but as you say he clearly has no attachment to the child so the fight isnt in him, the both of them were too busy getting wasted on drink, drugs and getting arrested when he was a baby. The poor kid really came up short in the parent department with those two, lets face it, he was conceived in a coke fuelled haze it was hardly gonna be the Brady bunch. I just hope the toxic traits arent passed down to the kids but I dont buy the doting parent act from either of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Only while with each other.
Once apart he reverted to normal and she reverted to bunny boiling her next victim.
The real victim is Caben. Two parents who, when you get down to it, have never put him first.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The real victim is Caben. Two parents who, when you get down to it, have never put him first.
Exactly this, no point saying this one was worse than the other, both of their irresponsible selfish immature actions caused all of this and the real victim here is Caben.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Has anyone seen the article in the dm this morning about she's had a hair transplant?it mig just be me but I'm sure jez opened or represented a company doing this

Might... Sorry

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I certainly can. When one of them functions just fine with any other lover/partner, but the other one is a looney toons in every relationship she enters into then it's common sense which of the two is the nutter.
Davis should have done time for the various assaults on him, but she lied and cried victim and the cops favour the females in these DV situations no matter how battered and bleeding the male is.
It doesn't matter anyway as they are apart and he is happy and thriving (whatever you think of his looks) while she is still staggering from one messy situation to the next and no one will touch her.
I still can't believe she's put her name to a kiddies talent school. :ROFLMAO:Who in their right mind would grant her a licence to work with kids when she's taught her 3 year old to swear and posts the result in an online video. Poor kid.
The woman is a car crash.
As someone that used to be in a DV relationship I was,like everyone else appalled when I first read what had happened to her. After reading what was released on their relationship/arguments I’ve never believed her version of events . She stumbles from one mess to another.
Also the way she attached herself to Caroline flacks death and released a single after travelling the length of the country doing interviews on it made me sick. Can’t ever recall her good friendship with Caroline before she died 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly this, no point saying this one was worse than the other, both of their irresponsible selfish immature actions caused all of this and the real victim here is Caben.
I don’t know, she is solely responsible for that truly awful name

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ she talks such drivel. :rolleyes:So she had her hair line fixed 6 months ago (December) and it's super duper, amazeballs and she's so glad she did it.
Yet 3 months later in early Feb she says she tried to off herself. But she's back! Yeah baby, She's all fired up and says she's a fighter and always was.
Yes dear we know you're a fighter, we've seen the results of your drunken drug fuelled fights.
If the hair thing shuts her up for a while then jolly good, but it won't get her work. No one will touch her because of her temper and her addictions making her a liability. Nor will she get permission to work with kids in her talent school. Anyone entrusting her kid to her needs their heads examined.
Oh and another thing, she'll have been on meds after that transplant ... so watch this space.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nor will she get permission to work with kids in her talent school. Anyone entrusting her kid to her needs their heads examined.
Yep she won’t pass an enhanced DBS check, and I doubt either has the finances to do anything more than post mocked up flyers on Facebook. I doubt there’s any mention of a location for this drama school, which puts it firmly in ‘pipe dream’ territory

Reactions: 2
Yep she won’t pass an enhanced DBS check, and I doubt either has the finances to do anything more than post mocked up flyers on Facebook. I doubt there’s any mention of a location for this drama school, which puts it firmly in ‘pipe dream’ territory
It will be like the dance classes in Billy Elliot, they'll book the local parish hall twice a week for an hour. Poor kids.
Stef probably sees herself as a Julie Walters teacher discovering some kid who'll make it to the big stage or screen.
Nuttier than squirrel tit that one.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
She blocked me years ago on twitter, reported me for abuse and i had to change my password as was just always signed in. As far as my very non dramatic life goes i think this qualifies her as being my nemesis, but truth be told i go months on end without remembering she exists.
My crime was i commented that she was laughing hysterically to herself in a room holding her own camera like she was having a great old conversation. I said something like 'why are you laughing hysterically to yourself and recording it?' . Confrontation and swearing isnt my style but it was the strangest thing. She had done it up like a black and white, silent montage for a film or an advert for tena lady. So that was me reported to the twitter police. I do believe she is insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Re Steph’s business partner I don’t really know much about her, but I’d like to think that any recovering addict could be given a second chance, but I’d certainly steer well clear of Steph given the amount of chances she’s blown.

Reactions: 1
Re Steph’s business partner I don’t really know much about her, but I’d like to think that any recovering addict could be given a second chance, but I’d certainly steer well clear of Steph given the amount of chances she’s blown.
Not with kids though surely?

Not with kids though surely?
Hmm, I think if you’re recovering and have been clean and sober for a significant period of time there has to be a level of trust. I’m not a parent, so I can’t say “I would leave my children with a recovering addict” but I do think there has to come a point where they should be allowed to rebuild a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nothing exciting at all but I remember i was on a night out years ago and she ended up out with the group I was with. She was dressed really casual for a night out. She was with some other fella at the time, can’t remember his name but he was a model and had long hair?
he seemed ok, but she wouldn’t let him move, she was alllll over him basically swinging off his neck. He wasn’t allowed to talk to anybody by the looks of it. She snarled everyone, even the girls that were out in the group she was with.
It was just so bizarre I was like “hun, I’ve got my own fella I don’t want your tarzan wanabe”
The whole night felt strained like we were just waiting for it to kick off.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just realised that Steph has deleted loads of her old Instagram posts, mainly from before 2017. She's left some Caben posts up and tributes to her Grandad who died but she's taken down the post she put up to the baby she miscarried a couple of years back. How weird 🤔

BTW does anyone remember that male friend she had who was Caben's godfather, I've forgotten his name... they were quite close but she never mentions him anymore.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t let any child near her drama school not because of her mental health or autism but because of her terrible reputation . She is a known liar , manipulator and completely erratic individual . I would imagine the kids would be constantly let down .
I find her very scary and dangerous . I believe she has borderline personality disorder and is the type of person to talk to herself in the mirror pretending she is holding conversations with her alter ego personalities. During these conversations I imagine her planning all sorts of crazy plans and take downs of people . I wonder how long it is because she starts drinking and taking ketamine daily again ...... believe she still does but hides it more to fit with her new personality

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just realised that Steph has deleted loads of her old Instagram posts, mainly from before 2017. She's left some Caben posts up and tributes to her Grandad who died but she's taken down the post she put up to the baby she miscarried a couple of years back. How weird 🤔

BTW does anyone remember that male friend she had who was Caben's godfather, I've forgotten his name... they were quite close but she never mentions him anymore.
Apologies to anyone who thinks this an awful thing to say, but I think she lied through her teeth about having a miscarriage and was never pregnant again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.