Stephanie Davis #5 Stephanie Davis what a big old chav. How many dads can one kid have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also said months ago now that she was going to get her balloon Turkey tits deflated but they look as big and stupid as ever so clearly she was lying again to everyone.
She said she was ‘advised’ to take them out after she’s had more kids 😟😟 she just makes things up when she needs attention. Remember those driving lessons and the glasses she said she needed… 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she’s just a joke the healthy life style is always a phase

Reactions: 2
I’ve only just seen “Caben’s” Instagram 😭 it’s actually made me so sad that he’s calling Joe Daddy in the captions. Poor boy must be so confused

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve only just seen “Caben’s” Instagram 😭 it’s actually made me so sad that he’s calling Joe Daddy in the captions. Poor boy must be so confused
I’m not being one of those people but a child his age shouldn’t have instagram! You know it’s Steph encouraging it, she encouraged him to call the others daddy.

Reactions: 7
I’m not being one of those people but a child his age shouldn’t have instagram! You know it’s Steph encouraging it, she encouraged him to call the others daddy.
yes I completely agree 😳 especially when she had a stalker not long ago!

Reactions: 1
Giving a 6-7 year old boy access to social media is quite worrying, especially when she knows what it can do! I doubt he can even spell half of captions she’s wrote on the pics. It’s all just a joke really! She’s her own worst enemy. Not long how until this wonderful album comes out 🤮

Reactions: 5
Giving a 6-7 year old boy access to social media is quite worrying, especially when she knows what it can do! I doubt he can even spell half of captions she’s wrote on the pics. It’s all just a joke really! She’s her own worst enemy. Not long how until this wonderful album comes out 🤮
Oh god I can hear the warbling shite in my mind already. The only good part of it is that I'm sure it's going to be so comically bad it might actually be quite funny to listen to. It's also going to be interesting to see Steph's reaction to the fact that I'm pretty certain it's going to get next to zero attention from the media. I think she thinks she's going to be launched as some sort of star again (not that she ever was before of course). Prepare yourself Stephanie, nobody is going to give a tit about it...

Reactions: 4
I hope she knows once the album comes out people will start to dig up the past and look for old articles to read about her past behaviours, that tit sticks. The papers will discuss caben’s father. Opening up old wounds and what for? Fame. She’s a mother now, it’s not just her who gets hurt.

I hope she knows once the album comes out people will start to dig up the past and look for old articles to read about her past behaviours, that tit sticks. The papers will discuss caben’s father. Opening up old wounds and what for? Fame. She’s a mother now, it’s not just her who gets hurt.
Never thought of that but you're absolutely right liv. She must know this too and instead of protecting her child from it all she's ploughing on always. She's desperate for fame and it's sickening.

She once opened an account for Caben when he was a baby and got loads of stick for it, she backtracked and thanked people for helping her see why it’s inappropriate for kids to have social media accounts. Obvs changed her tune now.

On another note - when did they get engaged?? I must’ve missed it

Reactions: 3
The people in the comments are deluded. She sounded terrible and the words made so sense at all. She looked like she was in pain. She sounds nothing like Adele or Amy. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6