Stephanie Davis #5 Stephanie Davis what a big old chav. How many dads can one kid have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered why I was tagged lol. 😂😂😂😂
Your title suggestion was 30/12/22. This thread is a slow one!! 😂😂
---
She can wipe that mirror all she wants. It's not better. Her fashion sense is vile! 🤑

stephaniedavis88_1677957074251.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Recap - so Stefanny relaunched her mewsic career (add laughing here _______). She thinks she can sing like Cher, Adele and Mariah 🙄 she declares her undying love for hunchback everyday while getting chauffeured around by his jaw. Never has her child. Eats in her bed constantly. Got a dog that gets more attention than her son. Planning on working in a serious role but no one will touch her with a barge pole. Flaunts her fake tits constantly in her SHEIN clothes through a grubby mirror. Is probably actively trying to get pregnant or possibly could be with another daddy for Caben.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s a full time job in itself putting up with her.
pays well with free board and lodgings , teeth whitener and “best daddy 2023” award .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just popped by to see if Steffanny has landed herself that "gritty drama" roll yet?
Answers on a postcard please heheeee 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Aye babe, let’s take a piccy of you eating that greasy meal I just bought you for the gram….. Smileeee’ 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping HELL..........
She had to pop on and remind everyone its her bloody birthday tomorrow didn't she 🤦‍♀️
Why, cause no fucker gives a tit 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Have you seen them creases in her eyes whats that about? …..
You learn lessons tho eh ?
No way is she not having an attention seeking 30th is she ? I await with baited breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's only 30? Oh dear what is she going to look like by the time she hits 40?
She'll be on her 1st face lift and tummy tuck by then,already had teef,tits,lipo and face full of fillers and botox,will definitely be going bald with the overuse of hair extensions
Oh and still be waiting to get that roll on a gritty drama 🤣🤣🤣 (maybe botched) heheeee

Reactions: 10
She'll be on her 1st face lift and tummy tuck by then,already had teef,tits,lipo and face full of fillers and botox,will definitely be going bald with the overuse of hair extensions
Oh and still be waiting to get that roll on a gritty drama 🤣🤣🤣 (maybe botched) heheeee
I wonder how many new dads she'll have got through for Caben in that time? That promise ring will be getting a few new rounds in too no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11