Stephanie Davis #5 Stephanie Davis what a big old chav. How many dads can one kid have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that’s comical. That’s not something you display on your very public social media account. Feel ashamed for her 🙃🙃

Reactions: 4
She gets that food company to send her food and I’ll ask - has she ever said she has a nut allergy and it’s safe to order them?

Reactions: 1
She gets that food company to send her food and I’ll ask - has she ever said she has a nut allergy and it’s safe to order them?
All them take aways she orders too! Pretty sure they won’t be but allergy safe…

Reactions: 4
oh she’s joined the gym ….. again? What’s this? Must be about the 15th time. Can’t see it lasting. Smoking and exercising don’t work well together.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Back to posting absolute shite on her grid. Her engagement on the gram is poor as ever.

Reactions: 3
She's fallen for the trap of thinking getting work done will make you look younger. It does the opposite and that is why despite being something like 30 she looks well in to her 40s.
I thought she said she was getting rid of all the crap in her face and going natural!

Reactions: 3
I thought she said she was getting rid of all the crap in her face and going natural!
She did say that a while back but probably just more nonsense from her. Her tits still seem like overinflated balloons despite her promising to get rid of her implants too so I think we can call bullshit once again on her.

Reactions: 2
she thinks getting her boobs deflated would make her look more appealing and natural for other roles. Her current look is only good for playing a slapper. (If the shoe fits) so the natural look will be so she can get a ‘gritty drama’ loosing the boobs still won’t help the fact that she can’t act 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
she thinks getting her boobs deflated would make her look more appealing and natural for other roles. Her current look is only good for playing a slapper. (If the shoe fits) so the natural look will be so she can get a ‘gritty drama’ loosing the boobs still won’t help the fact that she can’t act 🤦‍♀️
We've got to give her credit she certainly plays the slapper/slag role really well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched corrie without fail until she went into it. Corrie hit an all time low. Hopefully they get a real scouser time next 😍

I feel sad when I see photos of Jeremy and his daughter 😔 sad for Caben, because he could have that relationship with his Dad if Stephanie would stop always wanting to play the victim. I do believe she’s used Caben as a way to control Jeremy.

I know social media can be false but from what I can see Jeremy looks like a stable parent and actually seems as though he takes a lot of interest in his daughter. They’re currently in New York and you know if it was Stephanie.. Caben would be stuck at home with her Mum whilst she lives it up with her 1004th love of her life Joe.

I wish Jeremy would put up more of a fight for him 🤷‍♀️ Even through supervised contact or anything

Reactions: 9
Jeremy’s daughter is his number one, very clear to see that. caben is number 4 after Joe and the two dogs. It’s so sad! He deserves to be living his best life. Instead is inhaling her second hand smoke and is being used to take pics of his mum and her new fella snogging.

Reactions: 8
Jeremy’s daughter is his number one, very clear to see that. caben is number 4 after Joe and the two dogs. It’s so sad! He deserves to be living his best life. Instead is inhaling her second hand smoke and is being used to take pics of his mum and her new fella snogging.
Yes completely, you can see in the photos Stephanie chooses to put on Instagram exactly what her priorities are. Always kissing her partners in the back 🤢 of a “family” photo, with her son who is just in front of them like a spare part 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Creepy Joe has to be the creepiest dude ever. Like a robot, no affection whatsoever 😩

Attachments

• Sick
Creepy Joe has to be the creepiest dude ever. Like a robot, no affection whatsoever 😩
What’s that fringe! Looks like it’s glued to his head with grease. More festivities without her child. 😕 another weekend at nanny’s house.

What the duck kind of filter is that it's like an oil painting or something. Steph we know you look like tit in real life but even you don't need a filter that strong!