Stephanie Davis #5 Stephanie Davis what a big old chav. How many dads can one kid have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jim Carey 🤣🤣🤣🤣. But yes he is a ringer! The chin and everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aw I think she waits until the dog gets groomed to clean the eyes, that’s a build up of over a week that! Pure laziness

Reactions: 5
Steph ‘give this kid a stage’. I think a stable home is what he needs TBH 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I laughed when I seen dosey Joe with his daddy PJ's wonder who will be wearing them next year 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
it should have had a number next to the word ‘daddy’ I think he number 5 isn’t he? Daddy no5 sounds about right. Poor caben. She posted pics of her and dopey kissing early in the day but guilt must have set in (or the ale) as the day went on because she called caben ‘her world’ which is the first time she’s ever said that about him because it’s usually dumber who ‘her world’.

Long days getting banged by 5 fellas so she can record a song
---
Also wonder if some divvy has bought that old banger for 18k. What world they live in, I’ll never know.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Long days getting banged by 5 fellas so she can record a song
---
Also wonder if some divvy has bought that old banger for 18k. What world they live in, I’ll never know.
Her singing warble is probably like her sex noise in any event so they probably just hit record as they took turns having a go in her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has put a story up in the cinema. She is next to Joe and Caben is on the end, next to her. Maybe I'm weird but when we take the kids to the cinema, they are always sat in the middle of us. I'd feel like we were leaving them out in the cold if we didn't.

• Haha
She has put a story up in the cinema. She is next to Joe and Caben is on the end, next to her. Maybe I'm weird but when we take the kids to the cinema, they are always sat in the middle of us. I'd feel like we were leaving them out in the cold if we didn't.
I’m sure the poor kid is used to being ‘left out’, ‘given the cold shoulder’. You just know them two have cuddled all night and caben has entertained himself. He’s never the centre of her life, he’s just ‘there’ so to speak. All those videos about caben being Elvis and she got jealous and turned the whole things about her and how she wants to perform and dance again. The poor kid, as mentioned before, is never at the centre. It’s her, Joe then caben. They spend all week together on nice walks, shopping, eating, but still needs a ‘date night’ on the weekend and ships caben to whoever will have him,

Reactions: 8
The Q&A was an absolute joke. She’s keeping her head down because 1. She’s absolutely skint because she’s got no work. 2. Flaunting the fact that her latest shag and the 2 muts come first before her son and who wants to employ a mother who doesn’t hide the fact that she’s a shite mother. Everywhere she does she posts. She doesn’t post how she’s constantly smoking around her son though does she. I’m not fooled. Can’t wait to see this music carer flop! Can’t actually wait for her shite music to direct new people to here to see her for who she really is.

Reactions: 6
The Q&A was an absolute joke. She’s keeping her head down because 1. She’s absolutely skint because she’s got no work. 2. Flaunting the fact that her latest shag and the 2 muts come first before her son and who wants to employ a mother who doesn’t hide the fact that she’s a shite mother. Everywhere she does she posts. She doesn’t post how she’s constantly smoking around her son though does she. I’m not fooled. Can’t wait to see this music carer flop! Can’t actually wait for her shite music to direct new people to here to see her for who she really is.
Spot on as always Liv. I actually can't wait to hear this music album of hers as you just know it's going to be so comedically bad it will be quite funny. She thinks she's a serious music artists which is possibly the most hilarious part of all :ROFLMAO:

She hasn’t pissed off this thread in awhile. Let’s have a look and see what she’s up to….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She hasn’t pissed off this thread in awhile. Let’s have a look and see what she’s up to….
🤣🤣🤣 she doesn’t piss me off, she is a joke though 🤣🤣 her instagram life is different from her real life, she’s currently on a health kick but forgets to mention she’s on the dirty ciggies. Oh yeah Remember the driving lessons and the new glasses! Lasted a whole 5 mins 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
About 5 people wished her a happy birthday on their stories and she reposted because she’s got about 5 mates, sorry but she’s talking tit ‘thanks for all the birthday messages and stories’ you’ve had about 5 stories and the rest will be messages from weirdos you’ve never met. You are not as popular as you think you are, your album is going to flop.

Reactions: 3
She'll be on her 1st face lift and tummy tuck by then,already had teef,tits,lipo and face full of fillers and botox,will definitely be going bald with the overuse of hair extensions
Oh and still be waiting to get that roll on a gritty drama 🤣🤣🤣 (maybe botched) heheeee
Did she have hair transplant to bring her hair line forward or am I thinking of someone else 🤔

Reactions: 1