Stephanie Davis #5 Stephanie Davis what a big old chav. How many dads can one kid have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to have a nice voice years ago. It’s terrible now and she’s trying to act like a bad tribute act of Amy Winehouse! She’s seriously uncomfortable to watch!

Reactions: 8
She will be out and about soon promoting this ‘album’ and her son will be back living with nan for a while, no doubt dopey will join her on her ‘album tour’ and the poor kid will be stuck his nans with his iPad.
She can’t sing, it doesn’t come to her natural. Her songs are terrible, singing a load of words. A few nice comments on her IG and she thinks she’s a rock star, they are only encouraging her to post more songs. It’s like watching a car crash

Reactions: 5
It’s also totally ott. Smacks of cruise singer!
And that’s being kind!
She will be out and about soon promoting this ‘album’ and her son will be back living with nan for a while, no doubt dopey will join her on her ‘album tour’ and the poor kid will be stuck his nans with his iPad.
She can’t sing, it doesn’t come to her natural. Her songs are terrible, singing a load of words. A few nice comments on her IG and she thinks she’s a rock star, they are only encouraging her to post more songs. It’s like watching a car crash
Who was stupid enough to pay for her to go to America to do that recording work or did she pay herself?

Reactions: 4
'You lit me on fire...when you gaslit me'

Lyrical genius surely? And the deeply southern american accent - flawless!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And that’s being kind!
Who was stupid enough to pay for her to go to America to do that recording work or did she pay herself?
She paid herself with corrie money. if someone paid her the. would be posting her on their socials but nobody said a word.

Reactions: 3
She's put another one up. Why is she doing this? I can't look away, I need help!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One of the new song titles
"You can't kid a kidder"
Sounds like something the arl ones sing in the Wine Lodge. (No offence meant to arl ones, I is one myself!!)

Reactions: 1
She is realising the full album drip by drip on insta. She’s that desperate for the likes

• Haha
Reactions: 1