Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liv3306

“Hello police, someone has called me out for being a bit chubby and for not looking like my filtered photos, can you please go and arrest them, they are mentally unwell” ok love, we will stop looking for murders etc to arrest someone for telling the truth. 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Pixifloss

Recap - so Stefanny relaunched her mewsic career (add laughing here _______). She thinks she can sing like Cher, Adele and Mariah 🙄 she declares her undying love for hunchback everyday while getting chauffeured around by his jaw. Never has her child. Eats in her bed constantly. Got a dog that gets more attention than her son. Planning on working in a serious role but no one will touch her with a barge pole. Flaunts her fake tits constantly in her SHEIN clothes through a grubby mirror. Is probably actively trying to get pregnant or possibly could be with another daddy for Caben.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Definitely talking about tattle and the lovely lady who brings us the school gate tea. Police involved and tracing IP address, my hoop 😂 People with threads on here always say this to scare people but tattle is not illegal so I hope this doesn’t scare the school mum off. I notice Steph said this lady isn’t mentally well and said her poor kids. No Steph it’s YOUR child you should be concerned about. He’s been emotionally neglected by you for years every time you get dumped because you can’t cope being a mother while your not getting male attention and validation. Constant father figures one after the other, most of the time as little as a month or two in between. Can’t let the latest boyfriend out of your sight for one moment but quite happy to palm your son off every weekend even though you’ve only just started taking an interest in him. Cares more about random men rather than her own child who she birthed and she has the cheek to call someone mentally unwell because they dare to share an opinion on here after seeing you at the school? She isn’t arsed when she’s paying paps, telling them where she is absolutely desperate to be in the media again is she?
Imagine not being able to be a mother whenever she becomes single. THAT is mentally unstable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

jayne2240

VIP Member
The thing is - I agree with what she’s saying. Instagram is completely and utterly fake. BUT SO IS SHE! Her relationship is not what she makes it out to be, never has been, never will be. Her entire life is portrayed as perfect she’s just changing the narrative now. Makes me wonder if she reads other peoples tattle threads or maybe even if she has an account and contributes. Either way, a bizarre thing to post for someone who fakes every aspect of her life.

Reactions: 20

mollyann

VIP Member
She really is just a stupid drama queen.Her comments I went threw one of the worst times of my life and added about a rope round her neck😡Very disturbing seeing you were supposedly a good friend (not) of Caroline flack😡She’s a total loon who for four years has sat on her arse introducing so many different men into her sons life.The filters she uses are just ridiculous and as for the mum at the school gates grow up your not that interesting.She rants about cabens dad being this and that yet he’s stayed quiet and I’m sure if she wasn’t such a nutcase he’d have contact with his son.If you don’t like the comments get of tattle ✌

Reactions: 19

hdot12

I feel so sorry for Caben. He must be so confused. Giving Fathers Day cards to whoever his Mums current boyfriend is at the time.

You can appreciate your partner for being a good step dad and thank them on Fathers Day without making your child call them “Daddy”.

Its disgusting what she’s doing to that little boy 😔 because he grows an attachment and then they all end up leaving at some point, and then he goes back to feeling abandoned again!

Reactions: 19

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
For once I actually agree with her, I do hate the portrayal of perfect lives these idiots post online and yes they do all have nannies and cleaners HOWEVER Steph forgets to mention her mum used to do the majority of parenting for Caben. She only takes more interest now because she has a new dad to integrate into his life. When she’s single she can’t parent properly and can’t function properly. She only gets her shit together when she’s getting her hole filled and daily dose of attention from a man so sorry Steph you’re just as fake as them 🌚

• Heart
Reactions: 18

troutpout69

VIP Member
She’s totally going to bin off dopey Joe when she moves on to her next shag victim from cori. She’ll also be back on the sauce in no time at all! They must been their heads examining taking on a carcrash like her!

Reactions: 18

Thequeenofhouse

“Hello police, someone has called me out for being a bit chubby and for not looking like my filtered photos, can you please go and arrest them, they are mentally unwell” ok love, we will stop looking for murders etc to arrest someone for telling the truth. 🙌🏼
they should divert her call to the fashion police and put her under house arrest for her outfit choices 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

stunrw

VIP Member
I honestly thought she was much older than 30! She looks way older and seems to have been around forever unfortunately! She’s going to look like shite by the time she’s 40!
---
Also why are they always fucking eating! They’re greedy bastards the pair of them!
I must admit i thought she was the other side of 30 by a fair way. But then she has been rattled more than the bars on Stephen Bears cell and most of her is Turkish plastic so that would explain it

• Haha
Reactions: 17