Stephanie Davis #5 Stephanie Davis what a big old chav. How many dads can one kid have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's wrong with Joe?
Caben is that mixed up that he’s all over the place. It’s mostly joe doing school run and no matter how many times Joe tries to tell caben to stop climbing or running away, he doesn’t listen! He’s a very mixed up child. Probably waiting for ‘daddy’ to leave like the rest of them. Also Joe’s face doesn’t and won’t fit soon. He’s not very photogenic is he? How many filters does he need? About 20

Reactions: 10
She’s totally going to bin off dopey Joe when she moves on to her next shag victim from cori. She’ll also be back on the sauce in no time at all! They must been their heads examining taking on a carcrash like her!

Reactions: 18
As if this bleep could get any more insufferable. I hate Autumn Steph even more than I hate Life Laugh Love Steph and I will let anyone be a father to my son Steph. It’s July you soft tart

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god she's singing again on insta stories :sick:

Also, why does she never lift her foot of the sustain pedal when she plays the piano. All the chords merge in to one and it sounds bleeping awful Steph for Christ sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hola 👋🏻

sorry if it was answered in previous threads- but does Jeremy see or pay towards Caben?

Reactions: 1
I can't believe this absolute cretin is in Corrie now. State of her bleeping face ! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just came here to talk about Stephanie after seeing her in Corrie. Her acting is actually bearable - but wow she looks like she’s been carved out of plastic! And can we discuss the name Caben for a child? What’s going on there…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's bleeping ruined Corrie for me. 💯

It's bleeping unbearable seeing her launch herself at Addy. I actually vomited in my mouth the other day.

She is bleeping gross!

Reactions: 9
She cannot act! She only has one tone and can play one personality. I haven’t watched Corrie but seen a very short clip. What have Corrie done!!!

Reactions: 8
She’s booked the cheapest one, the lion and tigers are around £1300.
Yea we’ve just booked it and it’s 1900 for October ish for two nights . I think we’re going to giraffe or cheater.
Wouldn’t have bothered if it was red bleeping pandas 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6