Stephanie Davis #5 Stephanie Davis what a big old chav. How many dads can one kid have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her,showing off her birthday wishes from 2 people and her bro and gormless,oh so popular 🤣🤣🤣
And wtf is this ⬇

Vodka and orange?
At first glance that looks suspicious doesn't it but on closer inspection I actually think it's just the design of the glass. Look at the other glass on the second photo that has a similar sort of clouding towards the base of it. I wonder whether they kept in a freezer and served iced over like that to help keep your drink cold? Either way I don't think it's vodka personally. I don't doubt she still drinks though.

Reactions: 4
I hate these cranks who repost every birthday wish on their stories, it’s like showing your birthday cards to strangers, no one cares.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but I don’t believe that caben loves joe as much Steph makes out or that he’s as happy as she makes out that he has a new step dad again. It’s took two years for my kids to be happy and content that there mum has a boyfriend and they haven’t had the parade of step dads that caben has had either

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but I don’t believe that caben loves joe as much Steph makes out or that he’s as happy as she makes out that he has a new step dad again. It’s took two years for my kids to be happy and content that there mum has a boyfriend and they haven’t had the parade of step dads that caben has had either
He’s probably very messed up which will all come out as he gets older and struggled to understand his emotions. She’s going to have a lot to answer for in a couple of years.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He’s probably very messed up which will all come out as he gets older and struggled to understand his emotions. She’s going to have a lot to answer for in a couple of years.
I’ve said pretty much the same in a past thread , my mum has had a fair few men in her life. It’s really affected my self esteem, which I think never realised till I had my own children

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She's only 30? Oh dear what is she going to look like by the time she hits 40?
I honestly thought she was much older than 30! She looks way older and seems to have been around forever unfortunately! She’s going to look like shite by the time she’s 40!
---
Also why are they always bleeping eating! They’re greedy bastards the pair of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly thought she was much older than 30! She looks way older and seems to have been around forever unfortunately! She’s going to look like shite by the time she’s 40!
---
Also why are they always bleeping eating! They’re greedy bastards the pair of them!
I must admit i thought she was the other side of 30 by a fair way. But then she has been rattled more than the bars on Stephen Bears cell and most of her is Turkish plastic so that would explain it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well yesterday was very low key for Steph especially for it being her 30th. I bet she was secretly bleeping fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well yesterday was very low key for Steph especially for it being her 30th. I bet she was secretly bleeping fuming 😂
Think she said she's got a party at the end of the month,she's probably going to phone one of her PAP on call buddies to come along to take some pics (all when it suits for a redtop story) 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a bleeping bleep on her stories
I reckon it’s Hinch and Stacey she is referring too

Reactions: 5
Yes, Stacy did address this yesterday or day before
She is having a dig at them as she is beyond jealous (because she can’t even get a collab with home bargains now matter how hard she tried )or is copying Solomon with the don’t believe all you see on insta like Solomon did yesterday!!
And slaganie you are actually the worst for trying to portray the perfect family life on instagram!!
You just jel they have lots of kids by (majority) the same men and you haven’t !!
Jealous of there big lavish weddings when the best you come up with is ‘a bleeping promise ring’
And you would have time to ‘unbox’ tit but instead you like to spend your free time being a lazy slob eating in your bed every night watching tv and now your getting fat as it’s all catching up with you!!

Reactions: 7
She is having a dig at them as she is beyond jealous (because she can’t even get a collab with home bargains now matter how hard she tried )or is copying Solomon with the don’t believe all you see on insta like Solomon did yesterday!!
And slaganie you are actually the worst for trying to portray the perfect family life on instagram!!
You just jel they have lots of kids by (majority) the same men and you haven’t !!
Jealous of there big lavish weddings when the best you come up with is ‘a bleeping promise ring’
And you would have time to ‘unbox’ tit but instead you like to spend your free time being a lazy slob eating in your bed every night watching tv and now your getting fat as it’s all catching up with you!!
I thought she was trying to copy her. Noway in hell can people have their tit together with kids and work and the rest. These people obviously have child minders and cleaners and why does it bother her anyway. I'd have a cleaner for sure if I could 😂 now iv reread your post I thing u are right is jealousy.

Reactions: 4