Stephanie Davis #5 Stephanie Davis what a big old chav. How many dads can one kid have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with her on Corrie. Her voice goes right through me. Seriously, there must be so many talented actresses and they go for her?

Reactions: 6
Very rare for someone who's peaked to get a second go at it. Can only imagine she's working for peanuts.

Reactions: 7
I’d love to see her contract I bet there are so many behavioural clauses and timekeeping in there!

Reactions: 5
The little perfect family are on a nice holiday! I hope school have fined her for taking Caben out of school! Poor cabens gonna be stuck in the kids club all week so Steph and the love of her life can have a little couples holiday 😍

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Let's just ignore Caben and focus on us.. poor kid, he'll always come second to Joe.. or her next fella
Exactly
Why did they feel the need to kiss for?
Why couldn’t it of just been a normal pic of them looking at camera smiling etc
Trying so hard to prove to the world that they are all happy

Reactions: 7
Poor kid having to listen to them 2 shag the arse off each other in their apartment! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Never ever have I posted a picture of me and my partner kissing on social media and I never will. It cringes the life out of me

Reactions: 9
I do hope they’ve already been on holiday and just posting the stories now. If not, Steph’s “stalker” is probably making himself right at home sniffing her undies and laying on her bed whilst she’s away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The reel or whatever of them at the airport then waving at the camera on the beach... CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for Caben. He must be so confused. Giving Fathers Day cards to whoever his Mums current boyfriend is at the time.

You can appreciate your partner for being a good step dad and thank them on Fathers Day without making your child call them “Daddy”.

Its disgusting what she’s doing to that little boy 😔 because he grows an attachment and then they all end up leaving at some point, and then he goes back to feeling abandoned again!

Reactions: 19