Stephanie Davis #5 Stephanie Davis what a big old chav. How many dads can one kid have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off to America leaving her son with his latest daddy. The poor child already has issues with her already being pretty absent and getting him to call every fella that steps over the door ‘daddy’.
It’s all me me me with her. She never puts her son and his emotional health first. He needs her to focus on him and nothing else. He’s only baby! She’s got time to fix his issues but once he hits around 7/8 and his understanding of relationships develop, he’s going to turn. His behaviour will escalate.
But on a postive note, it’s nice to see Joe wear clothes that fit him. His tops used to be up his back or his pants too short in leg. She must have treated him to a full rig out when she got paid. Nice one Steph.

Reactions: 6
She’s off to America leaving her son with his latest daddy. The poor child already has issues with her already being pretty absent and getting him to call every fella that steps over the door ‘daddy’.
It’s all me me me with her. She never puts her son and his emotional health first. He needs her to focus on him and nothing else. He’s only baby! She’s got time to fix his issues but once he hits around 7/8 and his understanding of relationships develop, he’s going to turn. His behaviour will escalate.
But on a postive note, it’s nice to see Joe wear clothes that fit him. His tops used to be up his back or his pants too short in leg. She must have treated him to a full rig out when she got paid. Nice one Steph.
I wonder how long she is going to be in America as like you I think it's an utter disgrace that once again she's just dumped her child to pursue her own interests. If she's gone for more than a few days then she's really hitting new lows in the parenting arena.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how long she is going to be in America as like you I think it's an utter disgrace that once again she's just dumped her child to pursue her own interests. If she's gone for more than a few days then she's really hitting new lows in the parenting arena.
When the music career fails yet again the only person hurt will be her son

Reactions: 5
Notice that the witch still seems to be in America. Completely neglecting her son over half term holidays of course. Well done Stephanie, parent of the year again for you.

Reactions: 6
Everything she does is for her. Her instagram clearly shows how selfish she is. Seeing it in person is sickening. Who in their right mind goes to America and leaves their son with his latest daddy. Knowing he doesn’t listen to what Joe says. she defo texts Joe saying ‘all this is for you, the love of my life’. I hoped she would spend the money she earned from Corrie on her son, setting up his future etc, but of course she’s spent it on travelling to America to spend time with yet more men.

Reactions: 7
Everything she does is for her. Her instagram clearly shows how selfish she is. Seeing it in person is sickening. Who in their right mind goes to America and leaves their son with his latest daddy. Knowing he doesn’t listen to what Joe says. she defo texts Joe saying ‘all this is for you, the love of my life’. I hoped she would spend the money she earned from Corrie on her son, setting up his future etc, but of course she’s spent it on travelling to America to spend time with yet more men.
It's infuriating how she consistently puts her son second (more like third or fourth actually!) in her life. She claims to be 'doing it for Caben' but it's plainly obvious that she's doing it for herself and her deluded view that she is some sort of talented recording artist just waiting to be 'discovered'. I bet she's shagging her way through a few guys over there too knowing her usual form for these things. She'll probably return pregnant and have another child she can then neglect.

Reactions: 8