Stephanie Davis #5 Stephanie Davis what a big old chav. How many dads can one kid have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone's wanting attention...She wouldn't know real if it came and slapped her in the face.

Nanny's 🤦‍♀️ oh come on Steffanny your mother does more than you.
Your tea every night 🤦‍♀️ it's normally a takeaway in bed or some tit you just have to chuck in the oven.
Remember when you used to have a cleaner 😉

I think she might be pissed off cause none of her zlister mates wished her happy birthday yesterday 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone's wanting attention...She wouldn't know real if it came and slapped her in the face.

Nanny's 🤦‍♀️ oh come on Steffany your mother does more than you.
Your tea every night 🤦‍♀️ it's normally a takeaway in bed or some tit you just have to chuck in the oven.

I think she might be pissed off cause none of her zlister mates wished her happy birthday yesterday 🤣🤣
Not quite as blissfully happy as she makes out to be then! She’s the worst for being a fake fucker with post after post of her and gormless Joe, the attention seeking slag bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is blatantly so glaringly obvious copying Solomon !
She did a post yesterday about not having her tit together and don’t believe all you see on Instagram!!
Your mum has your kid more then you you bleeping ugly trollop!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For once I actually agree with her, I do hate the portrayal of perfect lives these idiots post online and yes they do all have nannies and cleaners HOWEVER Steph forgets to mention her mum used to do the majority of parenting for Caben. She only takes more interest now because she has a new dad to integrate into his life. When she’s single she can’t parent properly and can’t function properly. She only gets her tit together when she’s getting her hole filled and daily dose of attention from a man so sorry Steph you’re just as fake as them 🌚

• Heart
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow! Jelly much?! 😂 😂
Earth to stef......... Insta ain't real life. Get offline and live your real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha she's got to be trolling us with that post about being fake on Instagram. Steph you are the biggest fake witch of the lot you bleeping lunatic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never known anyone so deluded .
She literally posts all day every day of her and the latest man (I use that word lightly ) she’s with.
Showing how “happy” they are , how much he loves and adores her , showing how they have a dog and they go on walks together …
She literally spits it in peoples faces any given opportunity .

She hasn’t got time to organise boxes and make stuff 😂😂😂😂
Why what else is she bleeping doing ? 🤦‍♀️ putting both kids to bed ???

She wishes she got paid to unbox things , organise things and work with good brands , but she gets shein. Enough said. It’s all jealousy .

She always goes on about “supporting women” but here she is trying to tear them down . So what if they’ve got a nanny or a cleaner , who wouldn’t ?

Her “bestie” Caroline ( the one she’d never met) used the words BE KIND. You’d think Stephanie would remember that. Let’s hope the people she is referring to aren’t suffering mental health issues.

Reactions: 13
So 'stressed' but has the time to film all this!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMFG-Now that little edit she has just posted was really "REAL" 🤣🤣🤣
She's lost the plot again,bleeping nut job

Reactions: 10
Her only kid is at school all day and spends have his time with his grandma , you would think she is run off her feet with 5 kids at home the way she goes on .
I suppose tracking your boyfriends every move in case he so much as looks at another girl is a full time job in itself.

Reactions: 16
Be real says the woman who palms her kid off on her mum while she swans off on her gifted trips to get shagged by manchild Quasimodo (no shade to Q), to get her tits pumped up, lips pumped up, teeth bleached, hair dyed. The woman who can't be real on ig bu sharing what she ACTUALLY looks like, constantly using filters. She's off her nut

Reactions: 15
The thing is - I agree with what she’s saying. Instagram is completely and utterly fake. BUT SO IS SHE! Her relationship is not what she makes it out to be, never has been, never will be. Her entire life is portrayed as perfect she’s just changing the narrative now. Makes me wonder if she reads other peoples tattle threads or maybe even if she has an account and contributes. Either way, a bizarre thing to post for someone who fakes every aspect of her life.

Reactions: 20
The thing is - I agree with what she’s saying. Instagram is completely and utterly fake. BUT SO IS SHE! Her relationship is not what she makes it out to be, never has been, never will be. Her entire life is portrayed as perfect she’s just changing the narrative now. Makes me wonder if she reads other peoples tattle threads or maybe even if she has an account and contributes. Either way, a bizarre thing to post for someone who fakes every aspect of her life.
She 100% reads her own thread at least. Wouldn't be surprised if she contributes too.

If you're reading this Steph, hi there 👋 try taking some of the advice we're giving you on here. You don't need to be so fake and cringey all the time. People in life will like you for who you are as long as you're just honest and open. Cut out all the nonsense as it really does you no favours.

Reactions: 13
She 100% reads her own thread at least. Wouldn't be surprised if she contributes too.

If you're reading this Steph, hi there 👋 try taking some of the advice we're giving you on here. You don't need to be so fake and cringey all the time. People in life will like you for who you are as long as you're just honest and open. Cut out all the nonsense as it really does you no favours.
Think that’s half the problem . People don’t like her for who she is .

Reactions: 8