Stephanie Davis #5 Stephanie Davis what a big old chav. How many dads can one kid have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is just a stupid drama queen.Her comments I went threw one of the worst times of my life and added about a rope round her neckšŸ˜”Very disturbing seeing you were supposedly a good friend (not) of Caroline flackšŸ˜”Sheā€™s a total loon who for four years has sat on her arse introducing so many different men into her sons life.The filters she uses are just ridiculous and as for the mum at the school gates grow up your not that interesting.She rants about cabens dad being this and that yet heā€™s stayed quiet and Iā€™m sure if she wasnā€™t such a nutcase heā€™d have contact with his son.If you donā€™t like the comments get of tattle āœŒ

Reactions: 19
I product Joeā€™s made an appointment this morning to sort his hump out after seeing his new nickname is Quasimodo šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone having a little nosey on tattle šŸ¤­ is she actually that deluded that she is taking it all as compliments šŸ¤”is she even on the same planet. Hope u all enjoy being in Satan's prayers.

• Haha
ā€œHello police, someone has called me out for being a bit chubby and for not looking like my filtered photos, can you please go and arrest them, they are mentally unwellā€ ok love, we will stop looking for murders etc to arrest someone for telling the truth. šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
ā€œHello police, someone has called me out for being a bit chubby and for not looking like my filtered photos, can you please go and arrest them, they are mentally unwellā€ ok love, we will stop looking for murders etc to arrest someone for telling the truth. šŸ™ŒšŸ¼
they should divert her call to the fashion police and put her under house arrest for her outfit choices šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have a look at this while reading the thread miss drama queen.Broken nose fractures to his cheekbones so while Iā€™m sure heā€™s no saint heā€™s at least moved on and not dragged her threw the mud likes she does him and then deletes the posts.Sheā€™s a toxic witch who canā€™t live without gormless whatever his name is lol she just pisses me of like sheā€™s some kind of spokesperson for other women .
53F4BF8D-BC15-48DD-87E6-96371DC3330A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I must say he's really turned his life around!! And success with it !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I must say he's really turned his life around!! And success with it !
Ive seen her replying to people on her instagram when they've asked about him and she's said tit like its not all that it seems,he slags Katie off,he's still an asshole blah,blah,blah (cause she heard it from a source) bullshit
And anyway whatever he is doing has got sweet duck all to do with her,she's got a damn cheek even mentioning his name.
She'd rather have 26735 dads in her kids life and plaster them all over SM then blame them when it goes tits up,she never takes responsibility for her own actions.
Lets face it if she should have kept her knickers on in CBB (but she blamed Sam for that too)
And of course its all down to her MH šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø i noticed in her rant last night she said she had body dysmorphia (wonder who she's blaming for that)
I remember all her insta posts well before she even went into CBB most were pissed,with a drink in her hand hanging off some guy in some pub or club,she was way gone before it.
She fucked it up with Hollyoaks again and hasn't worked since,maybe Danniella Westbrook was right about her not working again!
She's too up herself and all this fake tit and slating other people when she's just as bad and has been worse in the past.
Her 1 million followers is such a false figure,so many old unused accounts,fake followers and Bots,if she had to start afresh she'd be lucky to 1/2 mill if that.

Reactions: 11
Really pleased for Jeremy , I think heā€™s had a troubled life , made many mistakes himself , Iā€™m sure he would be the first to admit , but life spiralled for him when he met her .
He seems to have a happy quiet life , daughter seems happy , his partner is a solicitor , her own practise , loaded , sheā€™s not daft , she wouldnā€™t stay with someone on coke and abusive.

Feel sorry for his son but what kind of relationship would he have been allowed with him having to deal with her ?

Home made like prison tatts. Indian Ink and a needle.
She looks like an abandoned building covered in grafitti! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
Definitely talking about tattle and the lovely lady who brings us the school gate tea. Police involved and tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , my hoop šŸ˜‚ People with threads on here always say this to scare people but tattle is not illegal so I hope this doesnā€™t scare the school mum off. I notice Steph said this lady isnā€™t mentally well and said her poor kids. No Steph itā€™s YOUR child you should be concerned about. Heā€™s been emotionally neglected by you for years every time you get dumped because you canā€™t cope being a mother while your not getting male attention and validation. Constant father figures one after the other, most of the time as little as a month or two in between. Canā€™t let the latest boyfriend out of your sight for one moment but quite happy to palm your son off every weekend even though youā€™ve only just started taking an interest in him. Cares more about random men rather than her own child who she birthed and she has the cheek to call someone mentally unwell because they dare to share an opinion on here after seeing you at the school? She isnā€™t arsed when sheā€™s paying paps, telling them where she is absolutely desperate to be in the media again is she?
Imagine not being able to be a mother whenever she becomes single. THAT is mentally unstable.
Keep the school gates tea coming. It's all bullshit. She's gone blonder today. Very insecure aren't we Steph? Is gormless Joe getting bored eh? šŸ˜‚
---
bleeping state of it. Going blonder are we Steph?

Has gormless Joe had his head turned at the school gates by a blonde that isn't a psycho bleeping witch?

Run Joe run while you can - before your hunchback weighs your speed down!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I managed to get the recordings of her rant. Wow, the delusion is very real with this one that's for sure!
Getting the Police involved? What the fashion and spelling police? She had better swipe her house then the utter clown as she must be on drugs the amount of tit she's chatting! šŸ¤”

She is absolutely bleeping nuts! šŸ’Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I managed to get the recordings of her rant. Wow, the delusion is very real with this one that's for sure!
Getting the Police involved? What the fashion and spelling police? She had better swipe her house then the utter clown as she must be on drugs the amount of tit she's chatting! šŸ¤”

View attachment 2049439
View attachment 2049441
View attachment 2049443
View attachment 2049447
View attachment 2049449
View attachment 2049451
View attachment 2049452
View attachment 2049454
View attachment 2049455
Half the stuff she's said in those has been written on other z listers tattle threads
So much for ignoring it eh steph? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2049439
View attachment 2049441
View attachment 2049443
View attachment 2049447
View attachment 2049449
View attachment 2049451
View attachment 2049452
View attachment 2049454
View attachment 2049455
Urgh her voice makes me want to gouge my eyes out! Sheā€™s such a chavvy fucker. Nice smokers hacking cough there too Steph!

• Haha
Half the stuff she's said in those has been written on other z listers tattle threads
So much for ignoring it eh steph? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s all so copy and paste
ā€˜IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) with the policeā€™
ā€˜We know who you areā€™
ā€˜Wonder what your husband/family/employer will think when they find out ā€˜
ā€˜Must be so bored and jealousā€™
ā€˜Says more about them then it does youā€™

duck off
You bore me to death

• Haha
Itā€™s all so copy and paste
ā€˜IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) with the policeā€™
ā€˜We know who you areā€™
ā€˜Wonder what your husband/family/employer will think when they find out ā€˜
ā€˜Must be so bored and jealousā€™
ā€˜Says more about them then it does youā€™

duck off
You bore me to death
So true! It's like they've all got the 1 cloned brain cell :ROFLMAO: šŸ‘
It's great to watch a z lister gradual decent into madness from irrelevancy šŸ˜„
Various stages of denial and and utter lack of grasp on reality :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow - what a lot of self indulgent drivel! So not arsed about it all that it took nearly 10 minutes of ranting to get that point across!

If you lay yourself bare on social media - people will dissect your life.
If you don't like that why would you choose this path in life?
It is a choice after all - there are many career choices out there where people don't have to reveal anything about themselves on social media - there are also so, so many actors and actresses that don't reveal any aspect of their private lives online.

To be honest though, everyone has the potential to be gossiped about, we probably just don't hear about it all. Doesn't matter how nice you are, how much you try to please - someone will have something negative to say about it. That's human nature! Just get on with life!

That hair colour makes her forehead look larger!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That hair colour makes her forehead look larger!!

View attachment 2053138
Gormless with the filter on,very camp šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ nice mascara
---
Wonder if she'll get the mic out tonight and give us a blast of Amy Winehouse?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She normally does at parties,her one and only party trick hahaaa.
Maybe she's phoned one of her pap friends for some set up pics?Or is it just an overload of her sitting on gormless's knee on insta šŸ¤£

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick