Steph Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched her house tour? Honestly I can’t bear her anymore and I feel like I’m the only one lol
I’ve had to unfollow her on everything, I used to love her but when someone said that they felt like they had to lie in a dark room as she was so full on about ADHD rang home for me
In no way mean the disrespectfully but ramming it down our throats was too much raise awareness etc etc yes but woah

Steph you are not cured after 20 mins of taking tablets and PLEASE get some sleep

Reactions: 5
I've unfollowed her on everything too I can't bare to watch she's sending a dangerous message regarding ADHD

BORED.

This is also how I work out calculations, and how I would show children I teach to work it out. It’s not an ADHD thing she’s just using every tiny thing as an excuse to talk about it
Yea this kinda irritates me she should know better tbh

Reactions: 2
Is good to open up about mental health issues, the problem is that influencers made them a "trendy" thing like is cool to say you suffer of anxiety, many of their followers would start to auto diagnose themselves or start to get ideas in their mind.
Also I have noticed that the vast majority of youtubers, instagramers or content creators end up developing mental problems due to a lack of routine like waking up early, get ready to leave to work, the commute or journey from home to work, then coming back home leaving work at their workplace and switch to another thing once back home, without counting with the lack and sometimes almost nule social interaction you have staying at home the hole day.
Zoella is the most clear example of she fucked up her mental health by keeping this life for several years, she is one of the richest influencers in the UK but she never really travel anywhere unless her very closed and selected group of friends travel with her too. She doesn't go anywhere out of Brighton unless she has no choice, she barely leaves her house, she interact with a very reduced amount of people, is extremely emotional dependent of Alfie.

Steph also seems lost with no direction or the same passion from the beginning, her content is necoming worst and worst.

Is good to open up about mental health issues, the problem is that influencers made them a "trendy" thing like is cool to say you suffer of anxiety, many of their followers would start to auto diagnose themselves or start to get ideas in their mind.
Also I have noticed that the vast majority of youtubers, instagramers or content creators end up developing mental problems due to a lack of routine like waking up early, get ready to leave to work, the commute or journey from home to work, then coming back home leaving work at their workplace and switch to another thing once back home, without counting with the lack and sometimes almost nule social interaction you have staying at home the hole day.
Zoella is the most clear example of she fucked up her mental health by keeping this life for several years, she is one of the richest influencers in the UK but she never really travel anywhere unless her very closed and selected group of friends travel with her too. She doesn't go anywhere out of Brighton unless she has no choice, she barely leaves her house, she interact with a very reduced amount of people, is extremely emotional dependent of Alfie.

Steph also seems lost with no direction or the same passion from the beginning, her content is necoming worst and worst.
I do think that she i still processing the loss if her Mum and will be for some time. The fact that she was so ill for so long and although she was alive she wasn't really getting to live and grieving for her partially when she was alive and for the relationship with her she never got to have. Urgh, horrendous.

That won't be easy, ever, but the crazy work hours are just making it worse for herself. And the zeal of the newly converted with adhd meds, she just seems to be looking for distractions.

Up, dressed and at the desk by a certain hour no matter how little sleep you had, just go to bed earlier the next night. Yes it's boring and hard to discipline yourself, but it will be worse for your MH if you don't.
Welcome to life!

I am so sick of hearing about her ADHD, she goes on about it so much it may as well be her title 🙄

Stephen Hawking CBE
JK Rowling OBE
Steph Toms ADHD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yea I do think she is still processing the passing of her mother, I can't begin to imagine how tough that is for her. For the most part her content has gone downhill and is quite samey now. She also has a couple of other channels but then her youtube for its age doesn't seem to be growing with the same momentum as other youtubers I do wonder if this is impacting on her. Surely she should be concentrating on getting well maybe slowing down uploads and creating create content

Reactions: 4
I used to like her vidoes testing aldi and lidl makeup but now all her vids are just "full face of this and full face of that blah blah" it's so boring and it's like she's trying do hard to be random or something it's annoying she had a question box on her insta awhile ago and people were asking her genuine questions and she was answering them with literal random shite probably thinking it was hilarious

Anyone think she's, setting herself up for moving over to a gaming channel? That was the impression I got from a recent video of hers I watched where she mentioned it.

Reactions: 1
Anyone think she's, setting herself up for moving over to a gaming channel? That was the impression I got from a recent video of hers I watched where she mentioned it.
I've no idea she seems lost tbh I think she has a gaming channel I don't find her magic that inspiring pretty basic tbh

Anyone watched her house tour? Honestly I can’t bear her anymore and I feel like I’m the only one lol
I started watching it but I clicked off when she started showing the inside of her cupboards and drawers?! I was like why do I want to sit here and look at someone's snack drawer

I do like Steph but I think she's lost it a bit. She's failed to develop and reminds me of the heavy make up channels of a few years ago, doing the exact same looks and shapes with just new new new products all the time. I prefer creativity, actual reviews not just first impressions and I like to see people enhance their own features.
I also went off her a bit when she did a whole thing about body confidence and it was ALL about being slim. Like bigger people can't be confident right?!

I never used to miss a video, now I find it hard to find one of hers I want to watch. I like her personality and I wish we could see more of it in videos - but I think she needs to freshen up her style.

Having said that I've been through very dark times mentally myself so I can see why she hasn't done that - hopefully she's on track to it now

Reactions: 3
I’ve really fallen out of love with Steph which is a shame. I unfollowed her on Twitter because I liked all her makeup videos but now everything just seems not very genuine

I just don’t find her videos interesting anymore. I’m still subbed but I never click on her videos. They’re al kind of the same.

She's become very bland of late her YouTube and ig seem like different people to be honest unfollowed her a while back she doesn't seem very genuine

If was the ADHD stuff that turned me off. It was like she was glamorising it. Impressionable viewers may have seen that and diagnosed themselves. Talking about things like that is always good to help break the stigma, but she went far beyond that I feel.

I’m just sick of all the sponsored content and first impressions. I was here for (unbiased) testing/ reviews and to see new makeup in action

The sponsored content is annoying plus the ads 🙄 it likes she reads her analytics and like I'm gonna just post these videos all the time cos they get views...that's not adhd thats money grabbing