Steph Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If was the ADHD stuff that turned me off. It was like she was glamorising it. Impressionable viewers may have seen that and diagnosed themselves. Talking about things like that is always good to help break the stigma, but she went far beyond that I feel.
Yeah I felt like she has made a bit of a joke out of it and since used it like an accessory!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I felt like she has made a bit of a joke out of it and since used it like an accessory!
She’s a bleeping prick now. She was so happy she was diagnosed and honestly I wouldn’t even trust the diagnosis. I know she went private but it all happened far too quickly. I don’t buy it and she needs to shut the duck up about it.

She’s a bleeping prick now. She was so happy she was diagnosed and honestly I wouldn’t even trust the diagnosis. I know she went private but it all happened far too quickly. I don’t buy it and she needs to shut the duck up about it.
I agree she's really showing her true colours a full grade a twit her YouTube and influencer lifestyle will end soon she hasn't anything interesting to offer she's really boring

Reactions: 1
I’m sick of her buying (being gifted) a load of cheap makeup she will never actually use then pushing it on us anyway. I’d rather pay once for something I will actually like and enjoy whether that’s £2 or £20. You could tell she didn’t even like the products recently but said she did anyway

She’s always extremely behind on her ‘full face’ videos. Beauty Bay makeup isn’t new. She just seems to have a habit of reviewing products months after everyone else has already done it

Reactions: 4
Definitely agree with her content being lacklustre these days. I used to like her because her personality came through and she wasn't a carbon copy of everyone else, but it seems like she saw that people liked that about her and created a character around this.

The thing I struggle the most with recently is just how much fast fashion/beauty she buys and wastes. It's like she is completely culturally unaware of things. I think her living in Cornwall is both a blessing and a curse for her. It stops her being another cut and paste influencer, but it also stops her networking and knowing what generates buzz these days.

The "I'm not like other girls" and "always get on with guys better" as an adult isn't a cool quirky thing like she thinks it is. It comes across as that she thinks she is better than other girls.

I don't dislike her and I truly feel for her losing her mum after so many years of struggle, but I just feel like she's quite sheltered in terms of any sort of diversity (or even just change) in her life.

Just caught up on her testing collection make up video - first off she has completely lost any ability to actually review things and just says "yeah that's alright" or "looks okay at the moment". Secondly I switched off half way through because I am so over the "haha look ADHD is so funny oh my eyebrows look bad must be ADHD"
She reminds me of those people who aren't quirky at all but say they are all the time to make people think they are. She was like "I'm so gross yes I'll never change" a "why am I like this" - she used to be herself I thought and was fun because she was confident in it where as now all she talks about is not being confident and saying she's now being herself and wasn't before.

She was damn good at faking it then if her "fake" self felt more real than her real self

She is trying so hard to be qUiRkY atm its embarrassing. The ADHD comments are just stupid. However I do think she is mourning her mum still and that is probably why she's a bit erratic lately.

Reactions: 5
I do think she is now grieving for her mum she was pretty busy around and after her passing. However I do think she is showing the real steph now can't be bothered she makes enough on ads etc to not need to worry

Finally unsubscribed. Blaming everything on ADHD and making a joke of it has completely turned me off. She’s been on a down for a while but I was still watching her despite unfollowing her on Twitter etc.

Reactions: 2
Did you know that her and Olly are building a house? .... Had she not mentioned this before? And it's been in the work for years..... But yeah, she's getting a TELESCOPE when they build their house.

She has put this on her insta story, I understand she is missing her mum of course she will be! I just don't like that that's the only story she has put on today and imagine how worried her fans will be? I just don't agree with that at all.

Attachments

Finally unsubscribed. She's gotten so childish - just was watching the lush make up video but switched it off and unsubscribed.
I feel like one penis joke is a bit tongue in cheek but saying penis every other sentence and making everything into a sexual innuendo has gotten so boring.
Also, they literally didn't look like any penis I've ever seen...😂
Her testing videos used to be good but she literally just puts it on.
No close ups anymore, no wear tests, no information about the actual product.

Reactions: 2
Finally unsubscribed. She's gotten so childish - just was watching the lush make up video but switched it off and unsubscribed.
I feel like one penis joke is a bit tongue in cheek but saying penis every other sentence and making everything into a sexual innuendo has gotten so boring.
Also, they literally didn't look like any penis I've ever seen...😂
Her testing videos used to be good but she literally just puts it on.
No close ups anymore, no wear tests, no information about the actual product.
She's got so lazy with the content tbh she really needs to stop this car crash 😩

A girl I work with was one of her winners for a give away, she said she doesn't check her notifications on YouTube and seen steph had messaged her saying she won and to email which ever address it was to claim. She messaged steph on YouTube and the email and had nothing back. I did tell her she probably won't receive anything. She actually loved stephs videos too and said working for the NHS it was a nice treat after all that's gone on this year/last. She had to settle for a weak cup of tea from me instead☺

• Sad
A girl I work with was one of her winners for a give away, she said she doesn't check her notifications on YouTube and seen steph had messaged her saying she won and to email which ever address it was to claim. She messaged steph on YouTube and the email and had nothing back. I did tell her she probably won't receive anything. She actually loved stephs videos too and said working for the NHS it was a nice treat after all that's gone on this year/last. She had to settle for a weak cup of tea from me instead☺
That's a shame. It always bothers me when they do giveaways and say you have to go on Instagram for it. I don't use Instagram so can never take part.
Thank you to your friend for her hard work!! X

I usually like her content but I had to unfollow her on social media as I got irritated with her constantly referring to her ADHD in third person :rolleyes: