Steph Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like quite a lot of them go down this route. None of these kind of people seem to have a partner with a 'normal' job they all seem to do Instagram too or they enlist them as their video editor or photographer. What do they all expect to do when the influencer life dries up?!
It's strange. At least one of them should stay in a traditional job if for nothing else then for future employability.

The YouTube boyfriends are only doing part time work. Editing a few 15 minute videos doesn't need to be a full time job.

I know YouTube money is good but is it always worth ditching a salary, even a low one? If I could work full time and spend a few hours a week doing a high paid social gig, I'd do that!

Reactions: 4
I feel like Steph's content has gone down hill lately. Loads of hauls where she doesn't actually try anything, and lots of videos that are clothes that are always fast fashion or just her doing her hair or nails.
I always liked her doing make up...even though I personally don't vibe with her style I found them really relaxing and entertaining.
I recently lost respect for her because when she was holiday she did a Q&A and someone asked her about body positivity...her entire answer was based on her weight and I thought she really doesn't understand body positivity if she thinks it's only for slim people

Reactions: 1
I feel like Steph's content has gone down hill lately. Loads of hauls where she doesn't actually try anything, and lots of videos that are clothes that are always fast fashion or just her doing her hair or nails.
I always liked her doing make up...even though I personally don't vibe with her style I found them really relaxing and entertaining.
I recently lost respect for her because when she was holiday she did a Q&A and someone asked her about body positivity...her entire answer was based on her weight and I thought she really doesn't understand body positivity if she thinks it's only for slim people
I used to never miss an upload and tbh I preferred her makeup content. I don't mind her silly videos, the one where she waxed her nose hairs was pretty funny. But hauls when she's not fashionable... I skip. I'm black so her hair videos do nothing for me. I don't wear fake nails so I'm not interested in the nail stuff. And apart from not being interested, I don't think she's the best person for this content because if she was I'd still give it a watch.

I used to never miss an upload and tbh I preferred her makeup content. I don't mind her silly videos, the one where she waxed her nose hairs was pretty funny. But hauls when she's not fashionable... I skip. I'm black so her hair videos do nothing for me. I don't wear fake nails so I'm not interested in the nail stuff. And apart from not being interested, I don't think she's the best person for this content because if she was I'd still give it a watch.
I feel the same. I'm not into extensions and I don't have fake nails and she looks so different now because of her fillers and other work she's had done. I think she looks great naturally it's a shame she doesn't see it.
Same here if people I want religiously do random videos I watch them all because of them but I feel like every clothing haul she does is exactly the same and nothing I would ever wear. Plus I feel like we never see her wear any of it any other time?

Sorry but this pisses me off!!! Haven’t stoped since I got back from Greece. Oh boo hoo poor you, the majority of people haven’t had a holiday this year - or even for a few years - and actually go to WORK every day

I actually like Steph but I felt like the everything £5 haul was really tiring. It was clear she didn’t really like anything, wouldn’t actually wear any of it but wanted the money anyway

Reactions: 5
my heart breaks for her in her last video 💔

im glad she admits her job is easy though

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel so sad for her, her last video is heartbreaking. Her honesty is refreshing, from what's been through with her mum, I'm so glad she's opening up. I hope she feels happiness soon. The social media world can be full of superficial content, it's good to see something real. I hope you're feeling more yourself with time Steph 🧡

Reactions: 10
Can relate to a lot of the things she talked about in her video and felt very sympathetic for her, glad she's trying to find help with therapy and have people around her to support her

Reactions: 6
That video was so real very unedited straight talking and from the heart. She didn't need to share it but actually it probably hopefully helped her to open up and say yea I'm not OK but she's looking like she's ready to tackle the deep issues. I know youtube influencer life must feel super easy but that's her job and to feel tit self employed must be scary.

I feel like Steph as a person, but I’m not sure I’m a fan of her content anymore. I do still watch some of her videos, but for example, why is she doing a Doll Beauty testing video. With products that have been out ages? Unless I’m missing something cos I haven’t actually watched it yet.

Reactions: 3
I feel like Steph as a person, but I’m not sure I’m a fan of her content anymore. I do still watch some of her videos, but for example, why is she doing a Doll Beauty testing video. With products that have been out ages? Unless I’m missing something cos I haven’t actually watched it yet.
Yeah I agree. And the colour matching foundation she tried last week? Other youtubers were doing it 3 months ago. Which I watched at the time because I was curious but now I wouldn't waste time watching another video on it. I like her but her content is all the same and always a few weeks too late.

It's because she pre-films so much in advance so at the time of filming it's relevant but by the time she releases it she's months behind

Yea I'm finding her content quite behind tbh I'm wondering if I her mental video these were meant to be released but the paid ones had to go first its odd with doll beauty though tbh I could see why a newer smaller youtuber would post it but seems odd for steph maybe wanting pr

Yea I'm finding her content quite behind tbh I'm wondering if I her mental health video she was explaining these were meant to be released but the paid ones had to go first its odd with doll beauty though tbh I could see why a newer smaller youtuber would post it but seems odd for steph maybe wanting pr

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
🙄🙄

Adding more text
Hmm trying to create some we love you steph hysteria.

Just looked at her ig recently haven't looked in ages and why is she editing herself so much like she doesn't look like a real person and that reel with the clothes 😳 they're hideous

I feel like her career hasn't been as successful as others tbh

Hmm trying to create some we love you steph hysteria.

Just looked at her ig recently haven't looked in ages and why is she editing herself so much like she doesn't look like a real person and that reel with the clothes 😳 they're hideous

I feel like her career hasn't been as successful as others tbh
I know lots of people like her but I find her so dull and irritating.