Steph Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just a joke creating hysteria about nothing when you think about she's never had revolution collab or skinny dip only featured for mark Hill but I can't recall anything of note she's never done

Attachments

She's just a joke creating hysteria about nothing when you think about she's never had revolution collab or skinny dip only featured for mark Hill but I can't recall anything of note she's never done
Oh I wish she’d piss off

Reactions: 2
Her videos are always so behind. Crayons makeup has been out for ages. I know it’s not a massive issue but I don’t know why she expects people to click on her videos when it’s already been done and dusted

Her videos are always so behind. Crayons makeup has been out for ages. I know it’s not a massive issue but I don’t know why she expects people to click on her videos when it’s already been done and dusted
If she was a new channel just showing looks I could understand but she's nearly 500k subs she's so lazy with the content

Reactions: 1
If she was a new channel just showing looks I could understand but she's nearly 500k subs she's so lazy with the content
Yeah exactly. Crayola makeup was available on ASOS over a year ago, it’s not new and I think anyone that was interested would have bought it ages ago. Just seems very odd

Reactions: 3
Shes been teasing a collab or a product launch for the past two weeks, wonder what it is or who it's with🤔🤔 no major brands shes into have been teasing anything recently

Shes been teasing a collab or a product launch for the past two weeks, wonder what it is or who it's with🤔🤔 no major brands shes into have been teasing anything recently
She chats so much bs she's never actually really done that much....Highlighter with doll beauty

Pretty sure it’s with Ofra Cosmetics, she loves that’s stuff especially the highlighters! They’ve announced a new collab in their page and she has commented on it, which kind of gives it away! I wonder if it will just be highlighters though or if they will be other things as well?

Not even a collection Soph and Roxi have both had a collection with revolution and its done well. A Highlighter ffs tbh her make up is not better than the average person so no wonder its taken years for her to be offered anything like this. Even Samantha March had a couple of things with ofra

I feel like highlighters are so done now. How is this going to be any different to any of the others on the market.

Reactions: 1
I have never got the obsession with highlighters. Seen one highlighter, seen em all! The outer packaging is tit too. Just a sticker that says "steph toms collab"

Reactions: 3
Can't she just show the product on her actual skin rather than her arm and quit with the photoshopping she looks ill. Its really dark 😕

I love highlighters but don't wear them as they just make me look ridiculous like who the feck do i think I am trying to look miss business, and well when is there ever an occasion to even try to look special anymore 😭 She will just be crying in disbelief now for the next 8 weeks so I might have to mute her for a while, the humility may be genuine but its a highlighter not the higgs boson.

• Haha