Steph Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know lots of people like her but I find her so dull and irritating.
I used to but yea shes samey and with the filtering and editing I can't relate to her anymore I don't think her career will last much longer as she's not really anything

I had to jump on and say something.
i have always been a fan of Steph, she is a breath of fresh air and some of her makeup looks have been amazing.
But all of the stuff recently about ADHD and how amazing her meds are leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Steph is very lucky that she can go private and pay for assessments. Not everyone is in that position and many will have no choice but to spend months on NHS waiting lists. I don’t like her “over-promotion” of her medication (plus it has to build up in your system) and again it worries me that members of her audience will feel like they need medication too.
I don’t know...I am glad she is getting the help that she feels that she needs but it makes me feel very icky.

Reactions: 9
She needs someone to edit her videos in a timely fashion, that way she wouldn't miss the trends.

Adhd - glad she's feeling positive about it, but she is rushing being 'cured' and it could all be a placebo effect. Too soon to tell.

I thought her boyfriend quit his job to work for her and edit videos etc but she seems to upload even less often now than she did 🤣🤣🤣 she’s full of promises and never fulfils them

Reactions: 2
I thought he did too tbh she uploaded all the dam Time and not all of was worth watching.

With the ADHD thing she is really annoying me it can't be suddenly cured she's getting tons of meds because she can pay equally she was mentioning her poor mental health before so maybe she's just feeling OK mentally.

Late watching it, but watched the honest getting stuff off my chest video. I really did admire her honesty, when was speaking about her mum, it was very raw and i much prefer that to the overly curated image a lot of influences try to cultivate.
Really brave to be so open and honest.

Then sat through a few more vids. I think her sleeping pattern isn't helping her depression, i hope she can see light at the end of the tunnel there. She is lucky her bf is so emotionally supportive, loving someone with depression can be very testing. I don't know if she had siblings who could help too.

But yeah, sleeping patterns and wanting to live as remotely as possibly scream I'm not ok.

Reactions: 5
She has mentioned that so many of her followers are now getting tested for ADHD talk about glamourising and making this a trendy condition.

She's also posted about new equipment for youtube im skeptical this has suddenly given her a spike in popularity also the over editing of the photos she doesn't look right 😳

You make a good point @Lucia viewers wanting to be like their idol. Same with the whole anxiety phenomenon from zoella's popularity. A lot of people deal with anxiety, but it doesn't for most people paralyse them resulting in them to be unable to live their lives, hold down a job and evolve into a shut in who can't make eyecontact or make a phone call!

It's probable that a lot if people probably do have some form or degree if adhd, autism, anxiety etc. Not life defining or alterating but do have an effect on their life and knowing it could help them in moving forward through their lives. I prefer that to all the stigma around personalities and mental health. In the same way that my parents generation went through a surge in children being diagnosed with dyslexia or being colour blind and it didn't halt their lives but helped them navigate moving forward?

She said herself she makes a lot of money, wish i knew how much and all the income revenues she has! And how...

I can't help but think her living an isolated life won't help her feel better but, i can understand the appeal is she is still depressed to take the path of least resistance.

Her bf seems the same from what she says?

I do feel she needs to stop with fillers immediately and let them settle. She can't see how cartoonish she is looking and could end up looking like a geordie shore contestant. (I refuse to say star or castmember)

All this I havent had a day off in over a year tit is grinding on my nerves
Particularly when popple have lost jobs or slogging their guts out honestly shes so self entitled she may as well ditch youtube she's achieved nothing tbh

Particularly when popple have lost jobs or slogging their guts out honestly shes so self entitled she may as well ditch youtube she's achieved nothing tbh
You set you own schedule Steph, go to bed at a reasonable time and have a 'day off' from fannying about with makeup if you so desperate need it

Reactions: 4
I think her ill health has probably down to her lack of routine. Make sure you get enough sleep. I start work at 6 a lot of the time so have to make sure I get enough sleep in. I couldn’t function properly on 3 hours either

I think her ill health has probably down to her lack of routine. Make sure you get enough sleep. I start work at 6 a lot of the time so have to make sure I get enough sleep in. I couldn’t function properly on 3 hours either
This is the thing self employment really needs self discipline

This is the thing self employment really needs self discipline
Exactly that. My ex was the same. No motivation and then wondered why he didn’t get any work. He would go to bed super late and wake up late. You have to be super strict.

Aww im glad i have found this thread about Steph...
I used to quite like her, but she is annoying me now and i dont actually think her make up looks that good either. Also her review of Jamie Genievieve make up was so cringe, she was so far up her arse.

Reactions: 6
Aww im glad i have found this thread about Steph...
I used to quite like her, but she is annoying me now and i dont actually think her make up looks that good either. Also her review of Jamie Genievieve make up was so cringe, she was so far up her arse.
Yea I don't see why she gets so much make up pr her looks are basic 🤷

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched her house tour? Honestly I can’t bear her anymore and I feel like I’m the only one lol