Steph Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like Steph, I think she's funny and down to earth and different without being all "I'm not like other girls" about it, one thing that does bug me though is that she pre films her videos so far in advance that it seems almost irrelevant? Sophie Hannah also does the same thing in IG and for some reason, I can't put my finger on it, it annoys me!
Idk maybe it's just me being pedantic but like today in her KVD beauty video she has her purple nails which she had before lockdown.. I know Manny also uploaded a KVD vid recently too so maybe it's a brand deal thing.

Reactions: 3
I like her videos. Sometimes comes across as a bit try hard, but she’s nice enough. Her latest clothing haul though... I know we all have different tastes, but 🤢

I like her videos. Sometimes comes across as a bit try hard, but she’s nice enough. Her latest clothing haul though... I know we all have different tastes, but 🤢
I haven’t seen it is it worth a watch? You’ve hit the nail on the head there, think that’s why she annoys me - just find her a bit try hard and full of herself!
She is nowhere near as bad as others though.

I haven’t seen it is it worth a watch? You’ve hit the nail on the head there, think that’s why she annoys me - just find her a bit try hard and full of herself!
She is nowhere near as bad as others though.
I can’t sleep so stuck it on.... passed 10 mins 🤣 Nothing on there would make me go and look at the brand’s website. Bought 10 things and about 5 of them looked the same as the last

Reactions: 1
I try to like her but she’s very samey she doesn’t get me excited to try or buy the products she uses.

I really like her, she seems fun and has a good sense of humour, the problem is she uses SO much lighting, filters and editing that I still dont know what the product looks like, which defeats the entire purpose.

I feel like she is full of herself. Always half naked. I sound like a right prude 😁 I'm not I just really dislike her dominatrix style, I think she looks really cheap. Maybe I am a prude, I dunno 🙈 I agree that she is boring, also the self deprecating comes across as false.

Reactions: 2
So surprised this girl only has 2 pages 🤣🤣🤣 I just find her so unlikeable, she loves herself too much

I hate it when it says "yeah, its gudt" rather than "good".. she puts a T on the end of so many words, it makes me not be able to watch a video for more than 2 minutes.

Really don't understand how people can say she's stunning. She's a right dog without any makeup on. Her face is overfilled and so are her lips. Also she has an enormously thick neck, it's all I can see. And so what I hear you cry, well she clearly bleeping loves herself and thinks she's hot tit, with the camera eye bleeping and the tight outfits. At least she's stopped wearing the zombie blue contact lenses.

• Sad
  • Haha
I like her but every time my sister catches me watching her on the TV she's like that sounds and looks like a man! She looks like a man!

I used to like her as sounded a bit more down to earth and didn't speak fake as most youtubers, but her make up reviews are not really honest, she would never say anything bad of any big brand just to don't get out of the pr list. Her obsession on hoarding makeup is sick as put put tones of highlighter making her look like a drag queen, if you watch real professional make up artist like Lisa Eldridge the difference ia massive.
Her drunk videos are annoying as hell, her clothes and underwear hauls are terrible she really bad an awful taste, always cheap tat that makes her look like a hooker

Bored of her keep going about her perfect relationship
When people wax.lyrical about how perfect their relationship is, how much hot sex they are engaged in and how they will be together forever, it is almost always true and they are being honest.

*cough*

Hopefully no trouble in paradise, she goes away a lot solo too and considering her nf is her employee and always available for her, it could be another covid dumping.

I can't imagine the pain she went through with her mother being so ill for so long and then loosing her. No wonder she suffers waves of depression - poor girl. I applaud her for being honest about it, or as honest as she feels she can be online.

I think she doesn't need the hair extensions, and heavy tattooed brows but she seems to love them but with all these beauty gurus they get so much done that it hides their nautral beauty and really ages them. They end up looking like towie extras. Sophie milner is another one guilty of it.

I have been watching her stories and vids, she loves that crazy highlighter eh? Does she smoke? She has a husky voice.

I've been wondering if she smokes too but not cigarettes because her last few videos her eyes have been looking red and bleary.

• Wow
I actually really like Steph, I think she's funny and down to earth and different without being all "I'm not like other girls" about it, one thing that does bug me though is that she pre films her videos so far in advance that it seems almost irrelevant? Sophie Hannah also does the same thing in IG and for some reason, I can't put my finger on it, it annoys me!
Is there a Sophie Hannah thread on here? If not there should be.

But on topic - I don't mind Steph Toms but I don't think her make up skills are really that good tbh and I'm not sure how she has become so popular on YT. I like watching her PR hauls although most of the time they are so behind other influencers I've already seen all the stuff in them.

Her uploading is very sporadic, she isn't at all consistent. Does she have a 'normal' job because I can't see how she earns a huge amount with such a sporadic uploading schedule.

Is there a Sophie Hannah thread on here? If not there should be.

But on topic - I don't mind Steph Toms but I don't think her make up skills are really that good tbh and I'm not sure how she has become so popular on YT. I like watching her PR hauls although most of the time they are so behind other influencers I've already seen all the stuff in them.

Her uploading is very sporadic, she isn't at all consistent. Does she have a 'normal' job because I can't see how she earns a huge amount with such a sporadic uploading schedule.
No, no normal job and i think her bf has given up his boring job to be a full time instagram and you tube boyfriend.

No, no normal job and i think her bf has given up his boring job to be a full time instagram and you tube boyfriend.
Seems like quite a lot of them go down this route. None of these kind of people seem to have a partner with a 'normal' job they all seem to do Instagram too or they enlist them as their video editor or photographer. What do they all expect to do when the influencer life dries up?!