Steffilouiselynch / inside_the_white_house_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s all been quite the reaction……is it all down to tattlers? Surely not!

Yip but sharing plenty other people which she’s NEVER done before….so transparent
She does seem to jump on the bandwagon and use the terrible deaths of these poor people as a way to increase engagement. I don’t recall her sharing their stories before. She’s quick enough to promote coffee and jewellery though. But I guess there is a fee involved in that.

Reactions: 2
She does seem to jump on the bandwagon and use the terrible deaths of these poor people as a way to increase engagement. I don’t recall her sharing their stories before. She’s quick enough to promote coffee and jewellery though. But I guess there is a fee involved in that.
The gram is just catnip to her…..can’t resist the self promotion and adulation of her 🐑 🐑🐑🐑🐑……Oh not forgetting the freebies blah blah.

I’ve just read the most horrendous post on the account @inside_the_white_house_ 😟. I not familiar with this Instagram account, I believe looking at post that the woman on it has been treated for Cancer this year??

Anyway the post is about a member from here that was clearly affected last week and is evidently a vulnerable person at the moment. She decided to apologise for her comments. I am absolutely speechless. Not only did @inside_the_white_house obviously scare this girl to death, she also called the girls Sister and her Family, got them involved and proceeded to write it all up for a post on her page, that her followers could comment on to further stick the boot in. Plus, she’s managed, according to herself, to get this girl to DELETE all her Social Media, her account on here and basically diagnosed her as a having mental health issues that she couldn’t possibly do over a 30 minute phone call, with absolutely no experience or knowledge of this girls history.

This kind of behaviour over a few comments on a forum (and it was only a few, never enough to warrant 7 hours a day on here. duck me, I’ve made nearly 4000 comments and I think admin could confirm I’m logged in here for about 35 mins a day altogether, just 5-10 mins here and there over 24 hours. Blows my bleeping mind that these ego maniacs think it’s all we do,) can cause so many problems for the person at the end of the user name on here. These people put themselves and their lives on show for the world to see and think they can dive into everyone’s head and write their own narrative. Forums exist, football, politics, TV, health, parenting, music, gossip, gaming, I’ll bet even Josh reads a bleeping birding forum because they are everywhere for everything.

Yet this one, because it offends the precious headspace of the women that can’t abide being told the truth about who they are, has those same women belittling, bullying and making CONTENT from anyone who criticises them. I really hope that no one on this thread here has been made to feel guilty about anything they’ve written. You can write what the hell you want as long as you don’t break Tattle rules. Don’t get gaslighted into making confessions to anyone, because the only thing you will become is another victim of an crappy industry that is dominated by woman, not supporting women, but exploitating them in the very worst way by using emotionally motivated manipulative abuse, mostly to make a profit. Sorry for the rant, but bleeping hell 😩

Heres the post. Honestly we could do with a thread offering support to anyone that been through this nonsense and this White House woman needs to get a grip of herself 🤯. I’d have written this on her page, but honestly what’s the point? I don’t care about how she feels, I care that she’s used her profile to intimidate someone and make them a spectacle, when they were anonymous!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve just read the most horrendous post on the account @inside_the_white_house_ 😟. I not familiar with this Instagram account, I believe looking at post that the woman on it has been treated for Cancer this year??

Anyway the post is about a member from here that was clearly affected last week and is evidently a vulnerable person at the moment. She decided to apologise for her comments. I am absolutely speechless. Not only did @inside_the_white_house obviously scare this girl to death, she also called the girls Sister and her Family, got them involved and proceeded to write it all up for a post on her page, that her followers could comment on to further stick the boot in. Plus, she’s managed, according to herself, to get this girl to DELETE all her Social Media, her account on here and basically diagnosed her as a having mental health issues that she couldn’t possibly do over a 30 minute phone call, with absolutely no experience or knowledge of this girls history.

This kind of behaviour over a few comments on a forum (and it was only a few, never enough to warrant 7 hours a day on here. duck me, I’ve made nearly 4000 comments and I think admin could confirm I’m logged in here for about 35 mins a day altogether, just 5-10 mins here and there over 24 hours. Blows my bleeping mind that these ego maniacs think it’s all we do,) can cause so many problems for the person at the end of the user name on here. These people put themselves and their lives on show for the world to see and think they can dive into everyone’s head and write their own narrative. Forums exist, football, politics, TV, health, parenting, music, gossip, gaming, I’ll bet even Josh reads a bleeping birding forum because they are everywhere for everything.

Yet this one, because it offends the precious headspace of the women that can’t abide being told the truth about who they are, has those same women belittling, bullying and making CONTENT from anyone who criticises them. I really hope that no one on this thread here has been made to feel guilty about anything they’ve written. You can write what the hell you want as long as you don’t break Tattle rules. Don’t get gaslighted into making confessions to anyone, because the only thing you will become is another victim of an crappy industry that is dominated by woman, not supporting women, but exploitating them in the very worst way by using emotionally motivated manipulative abuse, mostly to make a profit. Sorry for the rant, but bleeping hell 😩

Heres the post. Honestly we could do with a thread offering support to anyone that been through this nonsense and this White House woman needs to get a grip of herself 🤯. I’d have written this on her page, but honestly what’s the point? I don’t care about how she feels, I care that she’s used her profile to intimidate someone and make them a spectacle, when they were anonymous!
They're so full of their own self importance aren't they? Honestly, it's ridiculous and pathetic. Comments on here only hurt them because they come looking for them, so stop coming to look :rolleyes:

I'll just put this out there now, I'm not ashamed or concerned about one comment I've made about Rachaeaeaeeale, Joyce or any of her irritating kids or extended family and ridiculous friends. If anyone comes to me looking for an apology because I like to point out daily how awful Rachaeaeaeale looks or how weak Joyce is, they're drastically over estimating how much I care. I also don't give a tit that I say her kids are irritating as duck, even though a lot of you don't like criticising the kids, those 3 girls are some of the most annoying kids I've ever seen. Edie makes me want to lie at the bottom of my steep drive and ask someone to release the handbrake on my car when she sings.

It's funny how it's only trolling and bullying when it's about them. Calling someone out and naming people that have said things they don't like and letting everyone attack them is fine, as long as it's them doing it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I've never heard of her but saw her "troling" being shared by other accounts. Alleging this thread saying she is going to die etc. Ive read through everything and there is nothing like it. Has she made the whole thing up? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14

And this weirdo has the bleeping audacity to be calling other people trolls 🤯 I would say that contacting someone's family is definitely trolling and harassment, that doesn't happen on Tattle and if anyone comes on here saying they have done it they are soon put right.

Reactions: 13
I've never heard of her but saw her "troling" being shared by other accounts. Alleging this thread saying she is going to die etc. Ive read through everything and there is nothing like it. Has she made the whole thing up? 🤷‍♀️
Was just wondering the same I have looked and don’t see anything like that at all, why would you make this stuff up?

Reactions: 6
I came over to this thread…..don’t normally follow tho after the IG video. So she knows someone on the thread or who it is behind one of the users name and it’s in the hands of the police. I can see what has been interpreted from the threads to say hope she dies and she won’t see her children again though it does not say that.

I did like her page thought she was really relatable though no makes her look almost as trollish as the person she claims is the troll. I don’t think they are rich or have superior careers the husband I think is like a business development manager not a Hedge Fund Manager.

I did like her page thought she was really relatable though no makes her look almost as trollish as the person she claims is the troll. I don’t think they are rich or have superior careers the husband I think is like a business development manager not a Hedge Fund Manager.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I came over to this thread…..don’t normally follow tho after the IG video. So she knows someone on the thread or who it is behind one of the users name and it’s in the hands of the police. I can see what has been interpreted from the threads to say hope she dies and she won’t see her children again though it does not say that.
Its odd she really does not have many threads. I only saw one comment that could be taken out of context which said a little early to say all cured. But saw no malice or hate in it.
From her IGV I thought there were loads of horrible comments about her having cancer. She really has exaggerated it wildly.

Reactions: 12
Its odd she really does not have many threads. I only saw one comment that could be taken out of context which said a little early to say all cured. But saw no malice or hate in it.
From her IGV I thought there were loads of horrible comments about her having cancer. She really has exaggerated it wildly.
It’s all for engagement and followers.
I actually feel a bit sick reading the arse licking comments.
You’re telling me none of them have ever picked up women’s magazine or the equivalent. Or it is only proper “celebrities “ that society are allowed to mock, fat shame, bully etc. Absolutely awful behaviour. The irony is the majority of them will probably have tattle accounts themselves and will read other threads etc.

Influencers once again showing just how superficial and shallow they actually are.

Manipulating a situation for their own agenda.

Reactions: 11
Wow. Opinion is not what the police will be interested in, it will be this woman's threats.

Reactions: 5
I've read the whole thread and she's totally whipped up something for attention. The fact that she can't see how wrong she is is astounding! The police stuff is more lies, if anything the police would be investigating her and her disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Like how she now says she has been doing work with secondary cancer charities no mention of this previously on your self entitled page until this thread was read. It was the Steph show no regard for anyone else until she has been called out.

Reactions: 5
I think she's full of tit.
I used to follow her and felt quite sorry for her until I saw her posts re all of this trolling.
I think she's lying about someone coming to her and they used to be a client etc.

Her head is full of sweetie white mice. Why would someone phone her and apologise for trolling her from here when there is no trolling?
Why would she then proceed to shame and trolling the person she's been in touch with? She's basically telling the world that she is now bullying someone?
Shes talking shite.

Reactions: 12
This woman is so far up her own fuc*ing ar*e! Baffles me no end how everyone is pretend sucking right up to her. She’s barely any threads on here at all. So full of bloody self importance, she’s driving traffic here because people are realising how much of a loon she is. Steffi pal go and enjoy your life hen, stop reading on here, yer making a fool of yourself.

Reactions: 10