Steffilouiselynch / inside_the_white_house_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with all the comments about her tactless insensitivity. Just confirms her shallow and contrived true self. She’s a roaster. Always looking for ways to self promote and grab attention. No class just trash.

Got to make sure the top shows off where the port was removed………why????

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her post is just so disrespectful. I get Sarah’s sad passing will hit home with her more than it does for most of us but turning it into some kinda self promotion is just so low. True colours coming out. It’s the dafties commenting on how great she is that gets me! Why can’t they see what we do lol

Reactions: 5
Her post is just so disrespectful. I get Sarah’s sad passing will hit home with her more than it does for most of us but turning it into some kinda self promotion is just so low. True colours coming out. It’s the dafties commenting on how great she is that gets me! Why can’t they see what we do lol
The dafties are continuing to praise her while she seems to have recovered from yesterday’s heartbreak and is moving swiftly on to promote GIN!! So respectful. Other girls with breast cancer on the gram showing her up well and truly with genuine and selfless posts urging donations to cancer research etc. I’ll bet the irony is totally lost on Mrs Look at Me and how glam I am going for my radiotherapy. 🤢

Does anyone on this thread actually know her or s everyone’s judgment on the gram only?
I know her. We aren’t friends but I’ve known her for years.
But either way isn’t tattle most people’s judgement from what they see on the ‘gram…..

Reactions: 6
But either way isn’t tattle most people’s judgement from what they see on the ‘gram…..
Me neither……came across her via other cancer patients posts.

Reactions: 2
I know her and have done for years. Not friends though. I have seen a huge change in her over the years and especially since her Instagram blew up.

Just curious as I see people on other posts saying they personally know the person and either confirm the judgement or defend. But aye I agree with what you are saying

I think the fact she used a staged, posed photo of herself when she was posting a tribute to a young woman who tragically passed away says it all. We don’t need to know her lol! Ha have you not been to her overpriced salons then if you are local lol

I think the fact she used a staged, posed photo of herself when she was posting a tribute to a young woman who tragically passed away says it all. We don’t need to know her lol! Ha have you not been to her overpriced salons then if you are local lol
No I’m in the next town!
is she overpriced lol Iv never looked! There’s a shock!

Thought I was the only one who felt like this about her. I will be honest I don’t follow her posts/stories often but from what I have seen it’s all about the attention and I don’t mean for the cause, I mean self adoration and promotion. If I was ill or one of my loved ones, it would all mean Jack tit to me …the new designer gear, the car, or the social media posts - it would mean nothing! Health is wealth! Normally your whole perspective changes and you see what’s really important.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thought I was the only one who felt like this about her. I will be honest I don’t follow her posts/stories often but from what I have seen it’s all about the attention and I don’t mean for the cause, I mean self adoration and promotion. If I was ill or one of my loved ones, it would all mean Jack tit to me …the new designer gear, the car, or the social media posts - it would mean nothing! Health is wealth! Normally your whole perspective changes and you see what’s really important.
So true. Health is definitely wealth as you say. I wonder at times if she regrets the gram path she has taken and now finds it a horrible Groundhog Day that she’s stuck on.. no friends/family got the guts to tell her how she’s not in a great place and all this glamourising of a miserable and hateful disease is not helpful to cancer awareness among young mothers who are struggling with awful situations.

She just can’t stop with the ads. Coffee, jewellery and branding tit all included in her post this morning.

She just can’t stop with the ads. Coffee, jewellery and branding tit all included in her post this morning.
Yep and none of them declared!! The coffee company is owned by a friend of hers in Troon so she’s prob not getting anything for plugging that but she’s had gifts from that crap jewellery company so she should highlight that.

Yep and none of them declared!! The coffee company is owned by a friend of hers in Troon so she’s prob not getting anything for plugging that but she’s had gifts from that crap jewellery company so she should highlight that.
I don’t believe “Steffi” would do anything for nothing.
Notice she never promotes any of girls working in her salon?
She doesn’t even get her nails done by any of her girls. She used to go to another salon on Prestwick.

I don’t believe “Steffi” would do anything for nothing.
Notice she never promotes any of girls working in her salon?
She doesn’t even get her nails done by any of her girls. She used to go to another salon on Prestwick.
Even steffi is fake! Her name is Steph lol! I forgot she used to go to another salon for her nails. She also hasn’t donated to her mums raffle for the trek she is Doing for coppafeel. One of the nail techs in her salon has donated a voucher as a prize. I think your right and she does nothing for nothing.

Reactions: 1