Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I don't really have much to add as it's all been said.

But it's the utter hypocrisy of these people. Always going on about being nice and protecting mental health. But it doesn't extend outside of themselves and are happy to distroy a private member of the public who dared have an opinion on a public figure.

They need a reality check. But it's a total circle jerk of influencers egging them on and sycophants. They really can't see they're so so much worse than the people they bemoan.

Reactions: 24

Dontmindme

Did anyone notice she’s put it out there online that she’s breached GDPR? The girl’s sister is a client and I am assuming since she phoned her she took her details from salon records? I don’t believe contacting her girl about her sister’s “trolling” is the what they collection of her personal data was intended for?

Reactions: 23

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Okies I will admit I didn’t watch her reel because I didn’t want to add to her engagement. I wish I stuck to that mantra.
Fancy being that self involved you screenshot the private messages and use that for content?
Your hypocritical behaviour knows no bounds.
Steff - you’re a bully! A massive hypocritical bully.
To portray that we all must be sad lonely individuals hooked on gossip is a dangerous narrative to push.

I hope you don’t have any gossip magazines in your salons? I hope you don’t pick the phone up to your friend and discuss what xyz is doing? Or the neighbour who has had an affair?

The home community really is the most self indulgent narcissistic vapid community ever.

I actually feel sick.

what a cunt!!!

Reactions: 22
This has made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Here For The Banter didn't say anything even close to abusive, her main issue seems to have been undeclared ads and her Sarah Harding post which I also found distasteful.

But now Steffi seems to be dressing herself up as some sort of mental health warrior who has saved this person from her torment, and helping her come to terms with her problems. It's genuinely sickening.

If you don't want to be held to account, don't have a public social media platform. It's that easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

AnonX

I’ve come on to this site hoping that Steffi reads this-
The comments on here were really thoughtless at best, unkind at worst. But the way you handled it on Instagram was just as bad. It was doxxing, which is illegal. If the girl you talked about has mental health issues, was threatening her, telling her family and exposing those issues to thousands of people OK? No. If she doesn’t have mental health issues, you shouldn’t be telling thousands of people she does.
Saying “tick tock tick tock” at the end of one of your messages was just awful. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have followed since the beginning of her cancer journey and really liked her. I still feel sorry for her with her diagnosis and having 2 young children too makes it even more heartbreaking……however……. I do think she has completely blown this out of proportion. She had 1 thread with 5 pages. People were expressing their opinion on her which as far as I’m aware is not illegal! She wasn’t being messaged directly. And yes I don’t suppose it’s nice reading negative things about yourself but she has exposed herself to people to have that opinion. No one would write a thread about me cos I’m not putting myself out there.
She has bullied this poor girl into apologising for having an opinion and dragged her family into it. So it’s ok for her to call a person a dick but if someone called her that on here it’s trolling?? This site isn’t trolling…..it’s a site where people can have an opinion on someone else. If she was being private messaged the fair enough but she wasn’t. It’s all for the engagement. She now needs another reason for people to follow her now her journey has come to an end

Reactions: 20
I can't believe I ever used to like her. She's exposed herself for being the massive bitch she is.
I've got stage 3 cancer and after a year of treatment it's still ongoing. Some days I can't even put a jumper on. But it's not a free pass to make you untouchable while you go and abuse other people because you believe you're right so they must be wrong. There's nothing even that bad on this thread. I agree with the poster above about disliking the fetishisation of cancer. All for likes on an app. Dear get a grip..you're exposing your true self.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

FridaK

VIP Member
I’ve just read the most horrendous post on the account @inside_the_white_house_ 😟. I not familiar with this Instagram account, I believe looking at post that the woman on it has been treated for Cancer this year??

Anyway the post is about a member from here that was clearly affected last week and is evidently a vulnerable person at the moment. She decided to apologise for her comments. I am absolutely speechless. Not only did @inside_the_white_house obviously scare this girl to death, she also called the girls Sister and her Family, got them involved and proceeded to write it all up for a post on her page, that her followers could comment on to further stick the boot in. Plus, she’s managed, according to herself, to get this girl to DELETE all her Social Media, her account on here and basically diagnosed her as a having mental health issues that she couldn’t possibly do over a 30 minute phone call, with absolutely no experience or knowledge of this girls history.

This kind of behaviour over a few comments on a forum (and it was only a few, never enough to warrant 7 hours a day on here. Fuck me, I’ve made nearly 4000 comments and I think admin could confirm I’m logged in here for about 35 mins a day altogether, just 5-10 mins here and there over 24 hours. Blows my fucking mind that these ego maniacs think it’s all we do,) can cause so many problems for the person at the end of the user name on here. These people put themselves and their lives on show for the world to see and think they can dive into everyone’s head and write their own narrative. Forums exist, football, politics, TV, health, parenting, music, gossip, gaming, I’ll bet even Josh reads a fucking birding forum because they are everywhere for everything.

Yet this one, because it offends the precious headspace of the women that can’t abide being told the truth about who they are, has those same women belittling, bullying and making CONTENT from anyone who criticises them. I really hope that no one on this thread here has been made to feel guilty about anything they’ve written. You can write what the hell you want as long as you don’t break Tattle rules. Don’t get gaslighted into making confessions to anyone, because the only thing you will become is another victim of an shitty industry that is dominated by woman, not supporting women, but exploitating them in the very worst way by using emotionally motivated manipulative abuse, mostly to make a profit. Sorry for the rant, but fucking hell 😩

Heres the post. Honestly we could do with a thread offering support to anyone that been through this nonsense and this White House woman needs to get a grip of herself 🤯. I’d have written this on her page, but honestly what’s the point? I don’t care about how she feels, I care that she’s used her profile to intimidate someone and make them a spectacle, when they were anonymous!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Saw her post and thought I’d come and have a nose, tbh didn’t even realise she had a thread, just thought her and her husband were plastic snobs.
I actually can’t believe the audacity of her. The way she has posted about that woman was totally unnecessary and nothing more than bullying. So please correct me if I’m wrong, but she promised not to out her and went ahead and done precisely that, the woman begged that her mum didn’t get told and ole Steph invited her & her sister around for T and a chat. Seriously she’s f’kin lucky that weren’t my sister!!! 😡 She’s a nasty vile troll.
What she has done to that poor woman is not acceptable and she should be ashamed of herself.
F’kin tick tock Steph’s a cock!

Reactions: 18

boohoo68

I’ve read all the comments on here about this woman being so cruel towards another woman who chose to criticise her. I heard about her through various cancer sufferers blogs and eventually read her whole saga regarding what had been said about her and after reading the comments that caused her so much outrage I’m at a bit of a loss. As previously stated they were harsh and at times quite blunt about her illness but a lot of what she chose to screen shot was out of context which seemed to be aimed to shock. No one threatened her or her family and the main problem would appear to be that unless she’s being praised and complimented she can’t cope. It’s time for her to realise that cancer doesn’t make you immune to negative comments and neither does it turn you into some kind of saint. It’s an horrific disease undoubtedly but don’t expect people to disregard your very obvious and somewhat crass behaviour in relation to selling your lifestyle for fame and presumably gain. This type of behaviour won’t make you popular with the cancer community or your local community. I won’t bother offering her any advice because I expect she wouldn’t like what I would have to say. She’s too entrenched in the Insta fame game. Sad.

Reactions: 18

Delihla

Steph has and is continuing to lose a lot of local support for the way she has absolutely hounded this other girl into exposing herself…threatening to doxx someone is dangerous and can cause so much harm (not to mention actually illegal). I only hope hereforthedrama is ok, those messages of her begging and pleading made me feel sick to my stomach. Not to mention involving her family and essentially forcing what sounds like a vulnerable single mum to delete all social media and completely isolate herself. She has gaslighted this poor girl into thinking she has mental health problems because she likes a bit of a gossip, on top of her fear of exposure, she must be a wreck. Dangerous game Steph has played here and she seems to be enjoying it. I can’t help but feel if she wasn’t a huge bully herself, she’d have kept them private. Choosing to make a video with music and a topless pic of herself is really disturbing…

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
The more I think about the way this Stef has dealt with this the more disgusted I am. What a hideous bully. Stef dear, other people's opinions on you are none of your business 🤷🏼‍♀️ Shame on you for trying to frighten this woman, shame her to her family and hound her off the internet for a bit of idle gossiping. What a nasty, cruel woman you are. I hope it was worth it all for the engagement. The threatening 'tick tock' chat is really horrible. You've not made yourself look good at all.

Reactions: 16

cocobean12

Iv come on here, like many, to see what the posts were!
Steph has not portrayed this correctly at all! She has not done that girl any favours if she is feeling mentally unwell.
I wonder how she feels herself now reading these posts.
Everyone, like her, is entitled to an opinion. That’s life! Having an opinion is not trolling. Having an account on social media with a following you must ne aware people will have opinions and talk………

Reactions: 14

Grace's Secret

I've never heard of her but saw her "troling" being shared by other accounts. Alleging this thread saying she is going to die etc. Ive read through everything and there is nothing like it. Has she made the whole thing up? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
I have followed since the beginning of her cancer journey and really liked her. I still feel sorry for her with her diagnosis and having 2 young children too makes it even more heartbreaking……however……. I do think she has completely blown this out of proportion. She had 1 thread with 5 pages. People were expressing their opinion on her which as far as I’m aware is not illegal! She wasn’t being messaged directly. And yes I don’t suppose it’s nice reading negative things about yourself but she has exposed herself to people to have that opinion. No one would write a thread about me cos I’m not putting myself out there.
She has bullied this poor girl into apologising for having an opinion and dragged her family into it. So it’s ok for her to call a person a dick but if someone called her that on here it’s trolling?? This site isn’t trolling…..it’s a site where people can have an opinion on someone else. If she was being private messaged the fair enough but she wasn’t. It’s all for the engagement. She now needs another reason for people to follow her now her journey has come to an end
Unfortunately I feel this is a growing trend with influencers (encouraged by hinch) that if people are not blowing smoke up their arse and have an opinion that’s different to theirs - they are automatically a troll.

How entitled do you have to be to think everyone must like you?

Reactions: 13

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I’ve just read the most horrendous post on the account @inside_the_white_house_ 😟. I not familiar with this Instagram account, I believe looking at post that the woman on it has been treated for Cancer this year??

Anyway the post is about a member from here that was clearly affected last week and is evidently a vulnerable person at the moment. She decided to apologise for her comments. I am absolutely speechless. Not only did @inside_the_white_house obviously scare this girl to death, she also called the girls Sister and her Family, got them involved and proceeded to write it all up for a post on her page, that her followers could comment on to further stick the boot in. Plus, she’s managed, according to herself, to get this girl to DELETE all her Social Media, her account on here and basically diagnosed her as a having mental health issues that she couldn’t possibly do over a 30 minute phone call, with absolutely no experience or knowledge of this girls history.

This kind of behaviour over a few comments on a forum (and it was only a few, never enough to warrant 7 hours a day on here. Fuck me, I’ve made nearly 4000 comments and I think admin could confirm I’m logged in here for about 35 mins a day altogether, just 5-10 mins here and there over 24 hours. Blows my fucking mind that these ego maniacs think it’s all we do,) can cause so many problems for the person at the end of the user name on here. These people put themselves and their lives on show for the world to see and think they can dive into everyone’s head and write their own narrative. Forums exist, football, politics, TV, health, parenting, music, gossip, gaming, I’ll bet even Josh reads a fucking birding forum because they are everywhere for everything.

Yet this one, because it offends the precious headspace of the women that can’t abide being told the truth about who they are, has those same women belittling, bullying and making CONTENT from anyone who criticises them. I really hope that no one on this thread here has been made to feel guilty about anything they’ve written. You can write what the hell you want as long as you don’t break Tattle rules. Don’t get gaslighted into making confessions to anyone, because the only thing you will become is another victim of an shitty industry that is dominated by woman, not supporting women, but exploitating them in the very worst way by using emotionally motivated manipulative abuse, mostly to make a profit. Sorry for the rant, but fucking hell 😩

Heres the post. Honestly we could do with a thread offering support to anyone that been through this nonsense and this White House woman needs to get a grip of herself 🤯. I’d have written this on her page, but honestly what’s the point? I don’t care about how she feels, I care that she’s used her profile to intimidate someone and make them a spectacle, when they were anonymous!
And this weirdo has the fucking audacity to be calling other people trolls 🤯 I would say that contacting someone's family is definitely trolling and harassment, that doesn't happen on Tattle and if anyone comes on here saying they have done it they are soon put right.

Delihla

I’d like to think a good friend had a word about it, but realistically brands don’t like any type of controversy, especially bullying/mental health. What I think most people would respect is an apology and an acknowledgment that she handled the situation really badly. Publicly humiliating another woman by sharing private messages isn’t cool, adult or dignified.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I think she's full of shit.
I used to follow her and felt quite sorry for her until I saw her posts re all of this trolling.
I think she's lying about someone coming to her and they used to be a client etc.

Her head is full of sweetie white mice. Why would someone phone her and apologise for trolling her from here when there is no trolling?
Why would she then proceed to shame and trolling the person she's been in touch with? She's basically telling the world that she is now bullying someone?
Shes talking shite.

Reactions: 12

Grace's Secret

I came over to this thread…..don’t normally follow tho after the IG video. So she knows someone on the thread or who it is behind one of the users name and it’s in the hands of the police. I can see what has been interpreted from the threads to say hope she dies and she won’t see her children again though it does not say that.
Its odd she really does not have many threads. I only saw one comment that could be taken out of context which said a little early to say all cured. But saw no malice or hate in it.
From her IGV I thought there were loads of horrible comments about her having cancer. She really has exaggerated it wildly.

coleywoley

I’m gobsmacked by all of this. It’s the internet - if you put it out there people will have an opinion. If you don’t want that, don’t put it out there. Having an opinion is 👏🏼 not 👏🏼 trolling.