Steffilouiselynch / inside_the_white_house_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I got a message to come and speak to some stranger about my sister, she would be told to get a bleeping life and duck off.
Why did this girls family go to see her?
Shes a nasty witch.
I'm shocked as I would have been raving about her until I saw her posts on this

Reactions: 10
If I got a message to come and speak to some stranger about my sister, she would be told to get a bleeping life and duck off.
Why did this girls family go to see her?
Shes a nasty witch.
I'm shocked as I would have been raving about her until I saw her posts on this
Think she said that all 3 of them were clients of hers.

The way she’s handled this makes my blood run cold.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice she’s put it out there online that she’s breached GDPR? The girl’s sister is a client and I am assuming since she phoned her she took her details from salon records? I don’t believe contacting her girl about her sister’s “trolling” is the what they collection of her personal data was intended for?

Reactions: 23
I think it’s fair to say that it’s all going to come unstuck for Steffi! And whilst the comments on her Instagram are all arselicking - that doesn’t mean that’s what Instagram is thinking!!!

What a horrid creature she really is.

Reactions: 6
Thi
Did anyone notice she’s put it out there online that she’s breached GDPR? The girl’s sister is a client and I am assuming since she phoned her she took her details from salon records? I don’t believe contacting her girl about her sister’s “trolling” is the what they collection of her personal data was intended for?
Yeah I've been thinking about this a lot too. I work with large databases and gdpr is a constant pain in my backside because the rules are so strict these days. I doubt any of these 'beauticians' even explain gdpr before they take your details, but if it was to come out that she used a database to access people for reasons other than they've agreed to she could theoretically be in really hot water. Of course these idiots don't care about privacy, they put every single aspect of their lives out there (but don't like it being criticised 🙄)

I’ve come on to this site hoping that Steffi reads this-
The comments on here were really thoughtless at best, unkind at worst. But the way you handled it on Instagram was just as bad. It was doxxing, which is illegal. If the girl you talked about has mental health issues, was threatening her, telling her family and exposing those issues to thousands of people OK? No. If she doesn’t have mental health issues, you shouldn’t be telling thousands of people she does.
Saying “tick tock tick tock” at the end of one of your messages was just awful. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m gobsmacked by all of this. It’s the internet - if you put it out there people will have an opinion. If you don’t want that, don’t put it out there. Having an opinion is 👏🏼 not 👏🏼 trolling.

Reactions: 12
I should think so too, it was full of complete lies and bang out of order. She's a nasty witch.
Maybe she had a backlash from it? It did reveal so much about her true character.
Anything to grow her account which is what I find the hardest part to deal with.

Reactions: 5
She should be ashamed of herself for sharing it in the first place. I feel heart sorry for the poor girl who essentially “outed” herself in fear. Clearly she is vulnerable in some way and that was very clearly taken advantage of.

Reactions: 5
I’d like to think a good friend had a word about it, but realistically brands don’t like any type of controversy, especially bullying/mental health. What I think most people would respect is an apology and an acknowledgment that she handled the situation really badly. Publicly humiliating another woman by sharing private messages isn’t cool, adult or dignified.

Reactions: 13
I watched in sheer amazement at how she conducted herself. The reshare of every arse licking comment she received was nauseating.

I unfollowed her. I used to really like her until this happened and I saw the thread about her on here.

Disgusting bullying from someone who claimed to be bullied herself

I’ve read all the comments on here about this woman being so cruel towards another woman who chose to criticise her. I heard about her through various cancer sufferers blogs and eventually read her whole saga regarding what had been said about her and after reading the comments that caused her so much outrage I’m at a bit of a loss. As previously stated they were harsh and at times quite blunt about her illness but a lot of what she chose to screen shot was out of context which seemed to be aimed to shock. No one threatened her or her family and the main problem would appear to be that unless she’s being praised and complimented she can’t cope. It’s time for her to realise that cancer doesn’t make you immune to negative comments and neither does it turn you into some kind of saint. It’s an horrific disease undoubtedly but don’t expect people to disregard your very obvious and somewhat crass behaviour in relation to selling your lifestyle for fame and presumably gain. This type of behaviour won’t make you popular with the cancer community or your local community. I won’t bother offering her any advice because I expect she wouldn’t like what I would have to say. She’s too entrenched in the Insta fame game. Sad.

Reactions: 18
Thi

Yeah I've been thinking about this a lot too. I work with large databases and gdpr is a constant pain in my backside because the rules are so strict these days. I doubt any of these 'beauticians' even explain gdpr before they take your details, but if it was to come out that she used a database to access people for reasons other than they've agreed to she could theoretically be in really hot water. Of course these idiots don't care about privacy, they put every single aspect of their lives out there (but don't like it being criticised 🙄)
This is a very good point and it would be interesting to hear if the poor woman who she decided to “expose” or her family have thought about exploring this any further. As a business owner she surely must have knowledge of what breeches GDPR and the fact that clients personal data must be kept safe in her establishments and only used pertinently and not misappropriated in any way by anyone.

It sounds awful saying this but it’s almost as if being a cancer patient has given her the platform and attention she craves. I didn’t see her like that at all until she’s shown her true colours