Steffilouiselynch / inside_the_white_house_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something doesn’t sit right with me regarding her…I can’t quite put my finger on it.
Is her diagnosis terminal as someone suggested in an earlier reply?? Her posts don’t indicate that??

Reactions: 1
Something doesn’t sit right with me regarding her…I can’t quite put my finger on it.
Is her diagnosis terminal as someone suggested in an earlier reply?? Her posts don’t indicate that??
I think she’s enjoying the insta fame. Def something doesn’t sit right. Thankfully she’s not terminal. I think her cancer is responding well to treatment. She is due to start radiotherapy next week.

Reactions: 3
Even pre diagnosis she was desperate to be insta famous. She had a bit with the house account but as usual it was all about her being insta famous

Reactions: 1
Even pre diagnosis she was desperate to be insta famous. She had a bit with the house account but as usual it was all about her being insta famous
You are so right she is desperate to be insta famous. Her weirdo man is the same. Think she forgets where she comes from lol

Reactions: 2
It’s good she’s apparently so positive but it’s very early days to suggest all will be well. Breast cancer of the type she’s described as having is notorious for already having spread. She had lump for 2 years before doing anything and it had spread to lymph nodes. After treatment it can often return with a vengeance. Think she should button her lip and stop acting like it’s nothing more than an inconvenience to her faaaaabulous life with weirdo Beaker and her neglected wains. Constantly bragging and showing off is her way of life. Scratch the surface and it’s all one big sham.

It’s good she’s apparently so positive but it’s very early days to suggest all will be well. Breast cancer of the type she’s described as having is notorious for already having spread. She had lump for 2 years before doing anything and it had spread to lymph nodes. After treatment it can often return with a vengeance. Think she should button her lip and stop acting like it’s nothing more than an inconvenience to her faaaaabulous life with weirdo Beaker and her neglected wains. Constantly bragging and showing off is her way of life. Scratch the surface and it’s all one big sham.
I think unfortunately recurrence seems highly likely although I do hope im wrong as you wouldn’t wish that on anyone but you are right it’s a total sham. Her and beaker are so desperate to be insta famous it’s quite pathetic. Plenty of stories with undeclared ads for the coffee this morning.

Yip gets sell their souls to be insta famous. I mean using cancer to raise your profile is pretty grim.
She can say she was raising awareness all she wants but only thing she was raising awareness of was herself.

Reactions: 6
Yip gets sell their souls to be insta famous. I mean using cancer to raise your profile is pretty grim.
She can say she was raising awareness all she wants but only thing she was raising awareness of was herself.
Agree. And it will start again this week when radiotherapy starts. And when it’s done we will get another ‘surprise’ video from her weirdo man. It’s so fake it’s unreal.

Third world problem here. “Going away soon and worried about positive PCR test” What’s happened to the imminent radiotherapy? She said they were going to live in a bubble after having Covid???? Out at bars, restaurants, hotels, lodges and “important meetings” almost daily. Must keep that brand going for the ching ching of cash. The gruesome twosome continue to rake it in……or do they?

Third world problem here. “Going away soon and worried about positive PCR test” What’s happened to the imminent radiotherapy? She said they were going to live in a bubble after having Covid???? Out at bars, restaurants, hotels, lodges and “important meetings” almost daily. Must keep that brand going for the ching ching of cash. The gruesome twosome continue to rake it in……or do they?
Is this her Dubai holiday she has already been boasting about? She said that wasn’t till November! Maybe all their sponsored posts have paid for another holiday before then. She’s already had covid once, you would think she would be a bit more cautious given her immune system
Will be lowered. But then a covid bubble won’t get her insta fame or cash 😂

• Haha
Wow! Can’t honestly say I’m a fan and agree with certain comments but cmon……. Some comments are a bit unfair. The lassy is going through hell I can only imagine.
Wouldn’t be telling my life stories on insta however or showing off. Can’t understand any of these insta famous folk, it’s just weird!

Wee quick one…. Do you think they rock up to the car garage and go “I’m famous on the gram want a shout out” 🤣

Wow! Can’t honestly say I’m a fan and agree with certain comments but cmon……. Some comments are a bit unfair. The lassy is going through hell I can only imagine.
Wouldn’t be telling my life stories on insta however or showing off. Can’t understand any of these insta famous folk, it’s just weird!

Wee quick one…. Do you think they rock up to the car garage and go “I’m famous on the gram want a shout out” 🤣
Ha they’ll give u a shout out of u pay them! Especially that man of hers. The pair of them reek of desperation. She’s doing well for someone who’s businesses were closed for the best part of a year.

Well it was Beaker’s the beer reps birthday this week🥳and they’ve made chickpea koftas, add in the predictable radiotherapy drama and basically it’s definitely not been a rock n roll week for oor Steffi. Not a new sofa or wig in sight…….are the gruesome twosome becoming……….BORING? Discuss. 🤨

Well it was Beaker’s the beer reps birthday this week🥳and they’ve made chickpea koftas, add in the predictable radiotherapy drama and basically it’s definitely not been a rock n roll week for oor Steffi. Not a new sofa or wig in sight…….are the gruesome twosome becoming……….BORING? Discuss. 🤨
I know and no gifted cake for beaks.

Not missing a trick to make poor Sarah Harding’s death about her. 🙄 But hey 2 pics of her posing in her car.

She’ll do anything for a like this one.

Not missing a trick to make poor Sarah Harding’s death about her. 🙄 But hey 2 pics of her posing in her car.

She’ll do anything for a like this one.
Was just going to post the same thing. Why put a contrived pic of yourself when supposedly paying tribute to someone who has so tragically lost their life. She is so self obsessed it’s unreal. It’s not all about you steph.

Reactions: 8
I came straight over to tattle when I saw her latest post... I don’t even know what to say. Unbelievable!!

Reactions: 8
Total disgrace. She makes out she is a big advocate for breast cancer and early detection but that post just shows she’s out for likes, followers and insta fame/money. I feel her post is so insensitive.