Steffilouiselynch / inside_the_white_house_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just creating this thread should anyone want to air thoughts on “steffi”

Reactions: 1
I feel really sorry for her and truly hope she gets back on her feet and battles this.

But I can’t deal with the bragging. Even bragging that she has private health care. Then this post today from the home account.
bragging is pretty bad. Plus it’s all designer clothes & undeclared ads now. Heart def goes out to her but I wish she would properly declare her ads.

Reactions: 4
bragging is pretty bad. Plus it’s all designer clothes & undeclared ads now. Heart def goes out to her but I wish she would properly declare her ads.
Seriously, why would you *want* to be so in the public eye (and drag your kids in aswell) when you are battling cancer?? Her motivations are monetary only. I feel sorry for her - materialism and capitalism are lonely bedfellows and she misses the point. I find it offensive that her blatant self-promotion is veiled as 'awareness raising for others' - unless we are raising awareness of shallow, superficial wannabes that broadcast their supposed accomplishments when they are continually bankrolled by others. To use a harrowing illness to catapult her social media presence and feed her greed is distasteful to say the least. Have some class and dignity - donate your 'gifts' to those that really NEED them.

Reactions: 10
Seriously, why would you *want* to be so in the public eye (and drag your kids in aswell) when you are battling cancer?? Her motivations are monetary only. I feel sorry for her - materialism and capitalism are lonely bedfellows and she misses the point. I find it offensive that her blatant self-promotion is veiled as 'awareness raising for others' - unless we are raising awareness of shallow, superficial wannabes that broadcast their supposed accomplishments when they are continually bankrolled by others. To use a harrowing illness to catapult her social media presence and feed her greed is distasteful to say the least. Have some class and dignity - donate your 'gifts' to those that really NEED them.
Yes 100% agree with everything you’ve said here.

I genuinely don’t think she even thought thru going so public with it all. She was diagnosed what 2 days before Christmas, so obviously that to deal with along with preparing for her children’s Christmas, then Boxing Day morning (her birthday no less) she had her posted prepared and ready to go.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with the comments about it being a tragedy to be diagnosed with breast cancer so young with two young children that she’ll never see grow up. She knows her outcome is bleak. To have this knowledge and yet to continue bragging about how great her life is and how she’s keeping it real is a joke and so at odds with some of the other young mothers who are dealing with the nitty gritty of cancer and secondaries which she probably has is disgusting. It’s all about the new sofa, fancy if cheap looking jewellery and free wigs plus fancy meals, hotels and perfect holidays. When your dying does it matter how immaculate your house and garden is. Look after your children woman and stop showing off. Someone in that house has serious OCD.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh dear…..hard times ahead?? Flogging her clothes and looking for a financial adviser. What’s up in Stepford land?

• Haha
And where is the Land Rover discovery her and her husband were boasting about getting a couple of months ago?! All those undeclared ads will be helping pay for the monthly payments on it.

Reactions: 3
You know what gets me, she’s gifted / advertises crap and not once has she ran a competition for offered salon treatments / vouchers as prize. She never even donated to local fundraising charities etc. There were a few local fundraising things on back of her news and local businesses donated raffle prizes - not a peep from her.

She seemed to be gifted the same crappy jewellery as social mama and DDOG - neither of who “steffi” would bat an eyelid at.

Reactions: 4
You know what gets me, she’s gifted / advertises crap and not once has she ran a competition for offered salon treatments / vouchers as prize. She never even donated to local fundraising charities etc. There were a few local fundraising things on back of her news and local businesses donated raffle prizes - not a peep from her.

She seemed to be gifted the same crappy jewellery as social mama and DDOG - neither of who “steffi” would bat an eyelid at.
Her mother is doing a charity treck for coppafeel and doing a raffle and 1 of the self employed staff in 1 of her salons has donated a voucher but nothing from Steph. Ha steph and her balenciagas will see herself as well above ddug lol! Do u follow her husbands account? He is such a show off poser it’s unreal.

Her mother is doing a charity treck for coppafeel and doing a raffle and 1 of the self employed staff in 1 of her salons has donated a voucher but nothing from Steph. Ha steph and her balenciagas will see herself as well above ddug lol! Do u follow her husbands account? He is such a show off poser it’s unreal.
Yip I noticed this too - she gives nothing away but is all take take take.
Oh god I can’t stand him, he’s so cringe. He’s like Beaker from the muppets. He’s a huge show off, v materialistic.

Attachments

• Haha
Yip I noticed this too - she gives nothing away but is all take take take.
Oh god I can’t stand him, he’s so cringe. He’s like Beaker from the muppets. He’s a huge show off, v materialistic.
Oh my god that is him 🤣 need to put him in a gucci tshirt though 🤣

she can’t give it away cos she needs to keep herself in Chloe sandals lol!

Think she has been gifted all her wigs and hasn’t bought a single one. She could have passed some on to others in a similar position who don’t have the luxury of free human hair wigs. Also she should be wary of posting her kids all over insta but then she’s prob angling for ads for stuff for them.