Steffilouiselynch / inside_the_white_house_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even steffi is fake! Her name is Steph lol! I forgot she used to go to another salon for her nails. She also hasn’t donated to her mums raffle for the trek she is Doing for coppafeel. One of the nail techs in her salon has donated a voucher as a prize. I think your right and she does nothing for nothing.
I know I’d never know lm her to be called steffi 😂😂
Yip, she’s 2 salons and never once have I seen her offer a prize for one & not even for her mums raffles.
She did do a bonus call once but we all know she made ££ out of that.

Yip, she’s 2 salons and never once have I seen her offer a prize for one & not even for her mums raffles.
That should say I’ve never known her to be called steffi…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

That should say I’ve never known her to be called steffi…..
Wonder if she’s reading on here as she has now gifted a voucher with her for her mum’s charity raffle 😂😂 about time Steph. Never know her as steffi in the near 10 years I’ve known her. Fake as feck lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonder if she’s reading on here as she has now gifted a voucher with her for her mum’s charity raffle 😂😂 about time Steph. Never know her as steffi in the near 10 years I’ve known her. Fake as feck lol
Wonder why Beaker doesn’t donate anything from the company he works for……big brand??

Reactions: 2
Wonder why Beaker doesn’t donate anything from the company he works for……big brand??
Never thought of that - good point. You would think Heineken would donate something. She has plugged the coffee and jewellery more than her mothers fund raising efforts 😂

Thought the exact same 🤣🤣 and shared her mums post. Her mum had only been fundraising for months but now she shares it 🤔😂

Also I’m surprised there aren’t more people here. Maybe they don’t know about tattle but I know lots of folk, customers, staff are sick of her antics and mission to be an influencer.

Big shout out to themselves re fundraising for coppafeel……coincidence or is she on here? I see Beaker’s gone all shy. 🤔

Big shout out to themselves re fundraising for coppafeel……coincidence or is she on here? I see Beaker’s gone all shy. 🤔
Either she’s on here or someone who she’s close to is. Too much of a coincidence. Ha I think beaker is only interested in self promotion and fundraising where he can pretend to be action man. Cue his next big find raising challenge lol! We really don’t need to see the big ginger in Lycra 😂😂
@Zantezoo ive heard a lot of local people talk about her self promotion and desperate quest to be an influencer full time. Lots of folk seeing her for what she is. Hopefully they’ll join us here lol

• Heart
Either she’s on here or someone who she’s close to is. Too much of a coincidence. Ha I think beaker is only interested in self promotion and fundraising where he can pretend to be action man. Cue his next big find raising challenge lol! We really don’t need to see the big ginger in Lycra 😂😂
@Zantezoo ive heard a lot of local people talk about her self promotion and desperate quest to be an influencer full time. Lots of folk seeing her for what she is. Hopefully they’ll join us here lol
Oooops is Beaker having a dig? 😂 Fascinated to see them playing catch up with all the “support” now for her “ wee mam” ( how patronising) and other genuine fundraising groups. No surprise to see Flash Harry with the Maserati getting the financial adviser gig. Plenty of scope there for ching ching.

• Haha
Thought the exact same @yink70 with all the mum posts. Funny eh?

What’s the Maserati / FA chat?
Beaker was giving it large about some wealth management guy who happened to have a fancy orange Maserati blah blah. ORANGE FFS. Some other yap about the flash guy having a faaaaabulous apartment on Airbnb or something. Just a wee whiff of “freebie” please for the usual pretentious posing.

• Haha
She’s definitely reading here 👋🏼

A wee share of one of her therapists wax melt business today as well.

She’s definitely reading here 👋🏼

A wee share of one of her therapists wax melt business today as well.
I think she’s def on here! I’ve never known her to share Kirsten’s business before. Maybe she’s getting paid to do it lol! Beaker will be desperate for a freebie stay in the posh air bnb 🤣 he’s so transparent

• Haha
I think she’s def on here! I’ve never known her to share Kirsten’s business before. Maybe she’s getting paid to do it lol! Beaker will be desperate for a freebie stay in the posh air bnb 🤣 he’s so transparent
Looks like Mr&Mrs Beaker have taken the huff big style………only sheep 🐑 🐑🐑🐑 allowed. Word is out they’re on the hunt for non believers. 😱

• Haha
Looks like Mr&Mrs Beaker have taken the huff big style………only sheep 🐑 🐑🐑🐑 allowed. Word is out they’re on the hunt for non believers. 😱
Ha I see he has made his page private 😂 how I will miss the carefully crafted posts with his gucci wallet or BMW car keys in view 😂😂 what a plonker 🤣

Reactions: 6
Ha I see he has made his page private 😂 how I will miss the carefully crafted posts with his gucci wallet or BMW car keys in view 😂😂 what a plonker 🤣
The fact that they publicly monetise everything in their lives like a business....the house, what they wear, what they eat and drink and basically everything in their day to day lives including their children and her illness is shocking behaviour by any standards. Other cancer patients promote fundraising and cascade information and advice but seem to keep it real. Note to the Beakers ….not everything should be about money. .

Guess who got themselves a private “family and friends only” insta? 😂😂🙈