Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He prob can laugh today as it wasn't the same laugh as yesterday or something stupid all the q and a today on her story start with well I'm autistic or because I have autism. Give us a break

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe I'm missing the point but isn't that not a kind thing to do show up a pay your respects she is such a gobshite 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
---

She is just so rude 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Yep... I would think of it as "we may have drifted apart, but I still respect for you and care that a close relative has passed"

But she somehow turned that into someone making it about themselves 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Maybe he wanted to pay respect to her nana. She prob was being rude to him at rte thinking she was a big deal and he thought I'm off. Lucky escape really for him .

Reactions: 3
God she's some dose. What did she write about before she hated being a mother. According to herself If she had married someone who didn't want children she'd have been happy with that too. Easily led isn't she? !

She has no problem doing this gig ...but loads of fun for her with crying babies .she will really lift the mood in the room talking.. what could she possibly say that would inspire anyone...
tickets for that were 25 euro - and they sold out! Must be lots of mams on mat leave feeling trapped at home and desperate to get out for a break and some adult interaction (been there, it can be so lonely).

i'd be annoyed if I bought a ticket, got myself and baby into town and then was lectured about how awful being a mother is.

Reactions: 5
Honestly If I was her friends or family I would actually be worried for her the amount she goes on about hating motherhood. I don't think those anti depressants shes on are actually working. They might make her feel numb but the level of distain she has for being a parent is not normal. She needs to go back to her doc and switch that medication cause its not working.
And regards the comment about the friend turning up to the funeral, my god what a utter rude b1tch!! People that I hadn't seen or talked to in about 10 years showed up to my dads funeral and I was so appreciative of them that they would give up their time to show me that they were thinking of us and pay respects to my dad. I haven't seen or spoke to a lot of them again since but I will never ever ever forget who turned up for me when I needed it the most. Shes just horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly If I was her friends or family I would actually be worried for her the amount she goes on about hating motherhood. I don't think those anti depressants shes on are actually working. They might make her feel numb but the level of distain she has for being a parent is not normal. She needs to go back to her doc and switch that medication cause its not working.
And regards the comment about the friend turning up to the funeral, my god what a utter rude b1tch!! People that I hadn't seen or talked to in about 10 years showed up to my dads funeral and I was so appreciative of them that they would give up their time to show me that they were thinking of us and pay respects to my dad. I haven't seen or spoke to a lot of them again since but I will never ever ever forget who turned up for me when I needed it the most. Shes just horrible

Think we need him on here to give his side! I'd love to hear it 😂😂 what did she do in RTE

Reactions: 2
Exactly ré the funeral. I went to a funeral recently, was the Dad of a friend I was close to in primary and secondary school. Have hardly seen either since but I still wanted to go because I knew them very well once. She's a sour witch if she thinks her friend was trying to make it about him.

Reactions: 13
Exactly ré the funeral. I went to a funeral recently, was the Dad of a friend I was close to in primary and secondary school. Have hardly seen either since but I still wanted to go because I knew them very well once. She's a sour witch if she thinks her friend was trying to make it about him.
I'd love to know what thos former friend did at the funeral to make it about him.... Did he get up on the Altar? Was he wailing all day? Did he try to make a speech? Or perhaps, did he offer his condolences?

Reactions: 5
tickets for that were 25 euro - and they sold out! Must be lots of mams on mat leave feeling trapped at home and desperate to get out for a break and some adult interaction (been there, it can be so lonely).

i'd be annoyed if I bought a ticket, got myself and baby into town and then was lectured about how awful being a mother is.
Same here, I found mat leave a bit lonely, had a colicy baby and husband was on nights so I joined everything!! I get what she says about motherhood. First baby is a shock no matter how prepared anyone is. But by the time they start smiling and interacting its much easier and I've almost forgotten how difficult the newborn stage was.

I swear to duck. This one just gets worse and worse. I can't get read anything she writes or posts without being filled with rage

• Haha
She wore her new glasses so that's her small talked sorted ... you mean u get attention and its all about you ..there awful glasses and only woren for attention by her. Into rte for a meeting .... trying to hint she might be the next late late host ... more attention to her .

Reactions: 1
The glasses are awful but each to their own. She's so far up her own arse though, she really does think the whole world revolves around her. People make small talk to be polite, not to make her uncomfortable.

I doubt anyone thinks she's in line for the late late. She needed a lie down for the day after when she was a guest, imagine if she was the host!

The glasses are awful but each to their own. She's so far up her own arse though, she really does think the whole world revolves around her. People make small talk to be polite, not to make her uncomfortable.

I doubt anyone thinks she's in line for the late late. She needed a lie down for the day after when she was a guest, imagine if she was the host!
And couldn't eat apples don't forget 🤣

She wore her new glasses so that's her small talked sorted ... you mean u get attention and its all about you ..there awful glasses and only woren for attention by her. Into rte for a meeting .... trying to hint she might be the next late late host ... more attention to her .
Stop now... she never uploaded the unboxing of the glasses. No wonder we were so negative over here.. we missed the best part 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.