Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's extremely unfair on both her husband and ultimately her child that she refuses to cope as a parent. I'm a new mother too; it's HARD. I'd also have myriad of medical issues, so it's not as though I'm not sympathetic.
But this is the choice you make when you CHOOSE to become a parent. It's no longer about you, your kid trumps you every time.
It's as though she thinks the rest of us looove hearing our babies cry!

Reactions: 6
It's extremely unfair on both her husband and ultimately her child that she refuses to cope as a parent. I'm a new mother too; it's HARD. I'd also have myriad of medical issues, so it's not as though I'm not sympathetic.
But this is the choice you make when you CHOOSE to become a parent. It's no longer about you, your kid trumps you every time.
It's as though she thinks the rest of us looove hearing our babies cry!
One million percent

You signed up for this. You knew the story. You made the deal. You don't get to butch and moan after the fact about how unfair it all is.

Reactions: 1
Omg they're only moving so they can have more room when people come up to help her wtf noel is actually worse pandering to this shite
She has to bring everything back to the help she needs god bless us imagine if she has to have twins, or if she didn’t have that help like a lot of people don’t! Has she ever said if she’ll have more kids or not, I really hope she doesn’t!

Reactions: 2
Omg they're only moving so they can have more room when people come up to help her wtf noel is actually worse pandering to this shite
If you believe that you will believe anything, she is an upwardly mobile person if you ever meet one, people don’t just move to Malahide for more space . People move to Meath and Kildare and Louth for more space. That answer given is the answer which is thought from a PR perspective that people want to hear and read either out of sympathy or outrage. The amount of time off they have in the week for doing things related to a house move it’s a wondering how they can afford a new house.

There families are in mayo and Cork not dublin and cork.she would make you sick I honestly don't know how noel puts up with her .he is a very patient man I know that but she takes the biscuit. She is just pure lazy that's all she is .she can label it what ever way she likes .then she has a new play in cork next year what will be the crowd numbers 10? Cause she doesn't like crowds

With her inheritance and HER house sale and her insta shite she must be raking it in. Noel’s salary is public record and a house in malahide would not be achievable

She has to bring everything back to the help she needs god bless us imagine if she has to have twins, or if she didn’t have that help like a lot of people don’t! Has she ever said if she’ll have more kids or not, I really hope she doesn’t!
A few weeks after Rori was born she said on one of her all being all knowing talks AT her audience on instagram, that they agreed Rori was going to be an only child, that She couldn’t cope with pregnancy and new baby stage again with a toddler or child in the mix.

A few weeks after Rori was born she said on one of her all being all knowing talks AT her audience on instagram, that they agreed Rori was going to be an only child, that She couldn’t cope with pregnancy and new baby stage again with a toddler or child in the mix.
She also said it on today's Q&A

I’m convinced she’s writing most of those questions to herself: who would be waiting on her to open a question box so they could ask her about the ecb rate and where she gets her baby footmuff from. Lots of undeclared ads. Also, the royalist non-royalist who doesn’t know the names of the royals but... knows the names and titles of the royals.
Re: the “person” who is 37 weeks pregnant and whose baby is in a breech position-What’s wrong with her? Is she seriously asking this woman for advice? She has never been alone with her own child bc she can’t take care of her but this person would trust her to give her any advice around pregnancy/childbirth?
She is one of the most self-serving people in insta.

Reactions: 4
She's the definition of Jack of all trades, master of none. Why anyone listens to her is beyond me. She's supposed to be a playwright but all I've ever seen is can't cope won't cope and that was shite.

She says they’re being called for snagging this week- there aren’t a lot of new build homes in malahide, so my guess is she’s actually in Kinsealy.
I live nearby and am praying it’s not my estate lol

• Haha
It's her house according to her. Not our house .did mention noel and he is so excited but she isn't cause she is autistic and it's common to get drained by decisions. Pretty sure that's most people when moving and making so many decisions. She is such a dose .poor noel feel so sorry for him all excited about a lovely new home and then having to tone it down cause of her .

Attachments

Poor Stefanie having to make so many decisions about her beautiful new house. The exhaustion of having to go view it will have her knocked out of commission for at least a few days.

Opens a press in the utility and goes this will be prob the medicine press.....
---
Opens a press in the utility and goes this will be prob the medicine press.....
Won't be big enough for all her medicines.
---
Poor Stefanie having to make so many decisions about her beautiful new house. The exhaustion of having to go view it will have her knocked out of commission for at least a few days.
It will be like after the late late she won't be able to eat apples tomorrow and only answer yes and no. Least noel will get some peace at least

The chewing gum while recording. Disgusting and ill mannered. 🤮 makes my ears bleed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.