Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked she could go into the sheds and have a conversation with the man there. Doesn't seem to fit in with her autism

Reactions: 5
What the hell is with all the question boxes? Has she nothing else to be doing besides answering random questions from strangers.

What is she on about like everyone is pre menstrual before their period it's called hormones

Why do people look to her for information shes actually dangerous
Annnd as a teenager your wholly unaware so yes when your crying over something irrelevant at 13 it is potentially the end of the world but you learn about your own cycle and hormones and *SHOCKER* as you enter peri menopause that happens again but you've an awareness.
She should be shut down she is so bad for misinformation and the I Know It All About Everything Ever pic makes her look ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Omg she is some dose! I haven't watched her in ages but heard about her "I got offered 10K" story. Anyone else calling absolute bullshit on that one? She only has 59K followers. If they are offering her 10K, what are they paying Terrie McEvoy with over 266K followers? She was always hard listen to, but now she's hard watch too. Those glasses.... I thought she was wearing a filter for the first 10 stories and then realised no they were her actual glasses! 😅 As always her Q&A was filled with advice that should be coming from professionals, not a stuck up yolk who thinks she knows at all and thinks she is better than everyone.

Wtf is she on about. She grew up in cork. She didn't move to Dublin till her 20s .
Why does everyone on social media try to rewrite their history
It’s the most ridiculous thing ever, going by her logic northsiders that actually grew up on the northside should never cross the Liffey. She wouldn’t know how to tell the truth if it hit her in the face

Reactions: 3
Wtf is she on about. She grew up in cork. She didn't move to Dublin till her 20s .
Why does everyone on social media try to rewrite their history
To be fair if I grew up in Mallow I'd be trying to airbrush that out of history too . . . !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230518_222944_Instagram.jpg

This is the one that got me mad ffs seffffanine it's one day of the year that ur kids face will light up with joy. No she has to make it all about her and how great she is .the Christmas experience isn't over when santa is gone you make new experiences .God she shouldn't of been aloud to reproduce

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How was she traumatised by finding out santa wasn't real??
I know she blames a lot of her issues on autism but most of it came from her up bringing. Being a spoilt only child of a single mother , who was over compensating for stefaine not having a good father figure.

She bought a PlayStation so her and her husband can have fun.as since the baby came along they don't laugh together anymore ... I wouldn't be laughing either if I was him married to her
How absolutely sad. Small babies are hard work but the joy you get as a couple from them. If they can't laugh as a couple they are doomed.

Reactions: 1
If she’s finding a small baby hard then she has zero hope as that baby grows. It’s not going to get easier, she may sleep more but the baby sleeps less and gets busier

Reactions: 2
She’s on Ireland am now talking tit. Keith Walsh has jumped on another bandwagon now too

I can't believe they're actually paid to go on to talk shite for 6 mins and she must be paid because she said she wouldn't take any unpaid 'jobs'. She's very unlikeable and surly on tv though so who knows how much more tv work she'll get. Also dresses like she's going to the gym.

I can't believe they're actually paid to go on to talk shite for 6 mins and she must be paid because she said she wouldn't take any unpaid 'jobs'. She's very unlikeable and surly on tv though so who knows how much more tv work she'll get. Also dresses like she's going to the gym.
Those mad fluorescent glasses she was wearing distracted me from actually listening to her!🤓 She’s an absolute know it all and a complete dose.

Reactions: 2
Im still surprised that she shows her daughter so much online. For someone who has banged on about consent , she doesn't seem to think that it applies to her own daughter. She's actively exploiting her own child for financial gain and likes.

Reactions: 9
First years the east stage 🙄
For some.... Others find them very difficult and find other years easier. Hate this "oh just wait for how much worse it's going to get" shite.
Either way she'll be on stories telling us how she's both the expert on every stage and struggles with every stage because of her autism. Unbearable woman.

For some.... Others find them very difficult and find other years easier. Hate this "oh just wait for how much worse it's going to get" shite.
Either way she'll be on stories telling us how she's both the expert on every stage and struggles with every stage because of her autism. Unbearable woman.
At the time. I found it hard. When they’re older it’s not as easy to restrain them keep them in line. First seven years were a breeze now it’s scary and you see videos of kids missing and getting beat up. I wish they were babies again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.