Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im still surprised that she shows her daughter so much online. For someone who has banged on about consent , she doesn't seem to think that it applies to her own daughter. She's actively exploiting her own child for financial gain and likes.
Oh she’s stopping when she hits 1, apparently that’s ok

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she’s stopping when she hits 1, apparently that’s ok
She’s said previously 2 cause she won’t be recognisable, Stefanie you’re not Beyoncé but you’re exposing your child for no reason to not show her in the future 🙄 pick a lane

Reactions: 3
Yes she did say two but back tracked and said one .her new line is she only does paid work .I think it's to justify she does duck all play write my arse she wouldn't go see a show ... well she would if she was paid to go

If she’s finding a small baby hard then she has zero hope as that baby grows. It’s not going to get easier, she may sleep more but the baby sleeps less and gets busier
Depends on the small baby...my baby had colic and I had so little sleep, everything is more manageable now with more sleep, even if it is busier as he's older and he naps less and less.

Depends on the small baby...my baby had colic and I had so little sleep, everything is more manageable now with more sleep, even if it is busier as he's older and he naps less and less.
Same, I'm finding the phase sooo much easier despite being back at work just because my baby is sleeping through the night more often than not.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she's thought about the fact that in a few years time she's going to have children calling to the house constantly looking for Rori to come out. Or that she'll have to interact with their parents all the time. That's just what happens in estates. That's not going to suit her at all.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she's thought about the fact that in a few years time she's going to have children calling to the house constantly looking for Rori to come out. Or that she'll have to interact with their parents all the time. That's just what happens in estates. That's not going to suit her at all.
The young kid will have to make allowances for her autism too. No excuses

Reactions: 5
I don’t have autism and I hate this. My partner is brill at it. Loves a gossip at school gates 🙄

I'm confused... is she celebrating spending the day on her own with her child? But in the same breath telling us she visited friends so technically wasn't alone.

Reactions: 6
I'm confused... is she celebrating spending the day on her own with her child? But in the same breath telling us she visited friends so technically wasn't alone.
My thought exactly - not on her own at all what a twit

The clap from the husband , he's probably hoping and praying its the first of many .

Reactions: 1
I'd hate to marry someone who's partner died at the age they are. surely she's always going to be second best

She gives the worst advice. Saying to someone, hi I'm pregnant and I know you might not like to discuss it, where did you get your bbq? Really!

Reactions: 2
She gives the worst advice. Saying to someone, hi I'm pregnant and I know you might not like to discuss it, where did you get your bbq? Really!
I usually wouldn't defend her because I think she's bat tit crazy... but as someone who has suffered so so many losses, I'd prefer her method of being told than the usual pictures of scans etc. It can be soul destroying.

It's not a new ring ... then says she went and traded in her enagement ring for another one and paid more money.....so..it is a new ring then . I don't understand her logic
She's saying it's not new coz she's had it over a year now.

She keeps going on about how she picked the wrong ring blah blah but doesn't mention that the new ring is the exact same as the old one just about 5 times bigger and about 8 times the cost but it's literally the same style 3 stone.

I can't imagine telling my husband oh by the way I want to trade in my ring for the same one but way bigger.

She's saying it's not new coz she's had it over a year now.

She keeps going on about how she picked the wrong ring blah blah but doesn't mention that the new ring is the exact same as the old one just about 5 times bigger and about 8 times the cost but it's literally the same style 3 stone.

I can't imagine telling my husband oh by the way I want to trade in my ring for the same one but way bigger.
Something tells me her husband let's a lot of stuff slide for a quiet life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.