Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For somebody so hell bent on privacy and security, she really does show every aspect of her life doesn't she?

Reactions: 2
Very easy find out where her house is from what she shows. Just like last week she told everyone where her present house is by saying a new Aldi oprned in her estate. Easy to Google lots of info she shares. But I'm sure she wants everyone to know she's bought a very expensive house in a very expensive area.

Reactions: 3
So she’s bought in my estate, which is Portmarnock. Not Malahide.
I hope my kid doesn’t make friends with her kid😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s bought in my estate, which is Portmarnock. Not Malahide.
I hope my kid doesn’t make friends with her kid😂
Will you be popping over to help her out now don't bring her apples cause she doesn't like the suprise of them not tasting the same the day before . You will have to make an appointment first also.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
House looks huge....must be a huge mortgage. Looks fab in fairness
They're trading up from a mortgage free house* so I'd say they're pretty comfortable even with her erratic income.

*Stephanie owns this house, it belongs to her.

She may have pointed this out several times for some reason.

Reactions: 4
Noel is a lodger in her house .what a beautiful marriage . Imagine you wife saying that it's my house not yours you do what I say and il put my stuff in my house where I want it. On the beg for free blinds alos

Reactions: 1
Noel is a lodger in her house .what a beautiful marriage . Imagine you wife saying that it's my house not yours you do what I say and il put my stuff in my house where I want it. On the beg for free blinds alos
I would leave her have her big house and see how she likes being there alone

How has she no Mortage on current house...its in Dublin...
I know she only child is that why? Parents paid for it!!!! Wow!!!

Oh...did her granny live in Dublin??
Is that her nanny that she always going on how close she is to, thought shel7ved in cork...she lived to a big age....wow had the woman no other kids or grandkids....mad stephanie got it....
And now she selling it...not as sentimental as she thinks.....
I'm a bit tired of her going on about her autism...awareness ( it comes across bit ungenuine on her part) and her sensory issues when she seems to be able to function like the rest of us....I have few friends and colleagues with friends with autism and they have really hard lives.....like its really tough when a family had a member with autism.....
I know there's a range....
Stephanie should try and Adapt and stop moaning on insta with that greasy head, grubby jumpers, and scratching her head and rubbing her nose all day...poor noel....
He just has no back bone and is bit of a muppet.....

No think someone else has her granny's house .she couldn't talk about a while ... say she ragging she didn't get it .this house she bought her self's in Dublin years ago
---
She aparently had an eating disorder.....she lost weight threw exercising she was as big as a house before that. Then she fell back into her old ways and then decided she had an eating disorder..its just called healthy eating .now she is trying to promote that she is healthy this way

No think someone else has her granny's house .she couldn't talk about a while ... say she ragging she didn't get it .this house she bought her self's in Dublin years ago
---
She aparently had an eating disorder.....she lost weight threw exercising she was as big as a house before that. Then she fell back into her old ways and then decided she had an eating disorder..its just called healthy eating .now she is trying to promote that she is healthy this way
I don’t like Stefanie but as big as a house is a bit much. She was around a size 20 and lost all her weight but not eating anything that had sugar in it, naturally occurring or not which is ridiculous, which is actually an eating disorder, that’s not healthy eating

Reactions: 2
She bought a PlayStation so her and her husband can have fun.as since the baby came along they don't laugh together anymore ... I wouldn't be laughing either if I was him married to her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.