Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I saw the video of her opening the glasses that she picked out and knew she was getting but all shocked and excited. My life is ruined now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I saw that and thought WTF seriously AGAIN!! its not normal she needs help
I had PND and I felt like this until I got my meds right, she needs to seek more help

Reactions: 4
Is Noel just responsible for all the emails now? 🤣I quite like the children's admin but I quite like motherhood too unlike Stefanie

• Haha
I pay for most things and proceeds to tell everyone how many things she gets sent that she didn’t like so didn’t show Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 3
What the heck....
Is she well comes on about turning down 10k as people done need the product....
More to it than that....wonder what it is?
She didn't pay for anything the child has it was all gifted...was the travel stroller gifted??
She requests certain items from friends...this one is a right dose....just go back and ring them and take the 10k..like rest of the Influencers...cause she no different.....she admitted she contacts companies to do Collabs. .....

Reactions: 5
This guy Noel, how the duck does he stick it
---
Its not like she's the most gorgeous woman to walk the face of the earth. Or she's amazing craic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is zero craic .don't know what he sees in her at all. She had no problem back then meeting up with strangers ..

Reactions: 3
What the heck....
Is she well comes on about turning down 10k as people done need the product....
More to it than that....wonder what it is?
She didn't pay for anything the child has it was all gifted...was the travel stroller gifted??
She requests certain items from friends...this one is a right dose....just go back and ring them and take the 10k..like rest of the Influencers...cause she no different.....she admitted she contacts companies to do Collabs. .....
M guess is the Tommy tippee perfect prep machine

Reactions: 1
Does she think people are stupid, like we know it’s the air up bottle Stefanie

Reactions: 1
She couldn't use air up .... the water would be different every time it would send her into a melt down.

• Haha
Sounded like the air up to me too. And the thing she took and made no difference sounded like symprove. I'd have taken the 10k, can't believe that's the going rate for advertising something with 2 reels.

I can’t remember where I read it. But I do remember Stefanie wrote a piece discribing how when she was on tour in Australia she took pictures of landmarks on postcards she’d bought and posted them to instagram passing them off as if she’d actually gone travelling when in fact she just stayed in the hotel room the entire time.
Based on that story I would fully believe that she’s writing to herself on insta for attention.
Edit: found it, it was the indo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.