Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure what really helps your eldest child before he starts senior school is to tell Instagram how he is immature and having bad dreams about starting school. They will really help him Abi.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Surely as a parent ( and I have a kid at high school) any normal person would talk it up, be positive, excited not show any of your own feelings to the child… not make it worse??!

Reactions: 6
Clingy mum 😂 no tit. She’s made those poor boys immature by babying them and doing absolutely everything for them. What a knob. Bet she’s making him anxious being anxious herself. One of mine starts senior school this September and I’m not hyperventilating at the thought like her, she needs to back off and stop smothering them.

Reactions: 5
The fact he can't even go to football training without his mother sat watching his every move, offering feedback. She is in desperate need of a hobby that doesn't involve drinking, spending or her children.

Reactions: 9
I feel so embarrassed for them both! He’s going to get the mick taken out of him at school and she needs to get a job to busy herself! I am surprised she’s a clingy mum as she always comes across cold and arsey. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I feel so embarrassed for them both! He’s going to get the mick taken out of him at school and she needs to get a job to busy herself! I am surprised she’s a clingy mum as she always comes across cold and arsey. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s a cling-on to justify not being able to work, like how can she possibly work when she simply has to do all this running around after the children, even though millions of other people manage to do both.

I’ve never know anyone to make such a big deal out of the simplest of tasks. She has one or two things to do that day and you can guarantee she’ll be on whining that it’s been “chaotic”, she’s had to plan ahead and use some of her batch cooked food for tea because it’s been an “incredibly busy day” and lots of us are watching her moaning thinking yea I’ve done all that too and also managed to work for 8 hours aswell 🙄🥱.

Whine, wine, whine.

Her anxiety stems from knowing she can't micro manage his entire life. Secondary schools do not really encourage tiger mum behaviour, it's all about independence and as a parent the only time we were invited in was parents evening once a year. Thank you for sharing he's an immature brat though grabbi, I'll add that to his other personality traits you've shared over the last year: spoilt, bratty, tit goal keeper, greedy, tantrummy, entitled, bossy......

• Sad
Add to that badly behaved and rude in school...... Again all shared by his own mother to Instagram.

Yes, those boys have zero independence. For the last year of primary school he should be encouraged to make his own packed lunch not have his mum fanny about making panda heads out of rice or McDonald's fries out of apples.

Her anxiety stems from knowing she can't micro manage his entire life. Secondary schools do not really encourage tiger mum behaviour, it's all about independence and as a parent the only time we were invited in was parents evening once a year. Thank you for sharing he's an immature brat though grabbi, I'll add that to his other personality traits you've shared over the last year: spoilt, bratty, tit goal keeper, greedy, tantrummy, entitled, bossy......
I don't think the youngest has it any easier. She seems to laud his personality (unlike the eldest) but is always so mean about his physical appearance, always banging on about how small he is.

Reactions: 2
I think the labels and choice of language that she uses is really damaging. The fact that she shares it with people online makes it even worse!

He also didn’t get her school of choice did he 🤔 think that was the supposed stress behind the scenes she alluded to, but wouldn’t share 🙄. So probs a bit of snobbery causing her anxiety 😂 as most likely in the less affluent part of Croydon 🤷‍♀️ Oh well Abs, let’s hope he doesn’t fall in with the wrong crowd 😜

Why is an account about fashion in your 40's even telling her followers all about her son's personal lives?! Do they know she's sharing this? Do their dad? Poor boys!

• Angry
He also didn’t get her school of choice did he 🤔 think that was the supposed stress behind the scenes she alluded to, but wouldn’t share 🙄. So probs a bit of snobbery causing her anxiety 😂 as most likely in the less affluent part of Croydon 🤷‍♀️ Oh well Abs, let’s hope he doesn’t fall in with the wrong crowd 😜
I don’t think she’s got a lot to be snobby about! 😂 Maybe that’s mean of me but, Miaow! 🐱
She’s such a snob and has such a high opinion of herself…

No way would I talk about my kids like Abi does to thousands of strangers online. Give the kids privacy. Take them off social media. Let’s turn the tables round shall we? Her eldest may end up having a social media account - imagine how she’d feel if he outlined HER negative traits to the whole world? She would positively hate it! She is not helping her sons at all. Does her husband ever watch her stories?

Reactions: 8
Why does she always have to be so negative? She can't just say she had a nice time at the beach, in every story she posts she follows it up with a negative.... Had to sit outside and it was freezing, shouldn't have cleaned the car as now full of sand, the beach is a long way for them to drive.
She sucks the joy out of every occasion. She must be so draining to live with.

No way would I talk about my kids like Abi does to thousands of strangers online. Give the kids privacy. Take them off social media. Let’s turn the tables round shall we? Her eldest may end up having a social media account - imagine how she’d feel if he outlined HER negative traits to the whole world? She would positively hate it! She is not helping her sons at all. Does her husband ever watch her stories?
I totally agree. My social media accounts are locked down to only followers I know in real life - and even then I don't share nearly as much about my kids as she does. It's an invasion of their privacy. I'm sure she thinks it makes her 'relatable' but it's actually the complete opposite.

Why does she always have to be so negative? She can't just say she had a nice time at the beach, in every story she posts she follows it up with a negative.... Had to sit outside and it was freezing, shouldn't have cleaned the car as now full of sand, the beach is a long way for them to drive.
She sucks the joy out of every occasion. She must be so draining to live with.
you have hit nail on the head with her!! It’s annoyed why I find her so grating but this is it. Everything is followed or ended with a negative. You are right she must be so draining to live with.

Reactions: 1