Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, she's such a moany-hole! Pampered and privileged, she doesn't realise how lucky she has it. She's someone that regardless of what she has, where she can go and what she can do, she's never going to be happy.

Reactions: 4
Can't wait for the photos of the kids packed lunches to start again when term begins.
That's always thrilling content 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't wait for the photos of the kids packed lunches to start again when term begins.
That's always thrilling content 🙄
Nah, she's too busy trying to make her (tit at saving goals - her words) son get a contract as a pro goal keeper.....

Reactions: 3
See she’s posting about the eldest again as he starts Secondary School. God help him if any of his Peers get wind of his Mother’s IG profile!

• Sad
See she’s posting about the eldest again as he starts Secondary School. God help him if any of his Peers get wind of his Mother’s IG profile!
Good God. One of mine started seniors today. He’d be mortified if I posted about it on my gram, to thousands of strangers. That kid is going to be a target, what a muppet.

Reactions: 5
We get it Grabbi, your son wants to be a goalkeeper, he loves being in goal, he adores his goalkeeper training, you love watching him at the goalkeeping training sessions.

Absolutely nobody else apart from you and his dad, no-one but no-one, other than maybe at a real push his grandparents, gives a crap.

Change the record.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Constantly tagging spurs this week. Desperate to get her son noticed. If she hadn't over shared every part of his life we wouldn't all know that he's been pushed into goalkeeping because he was rubbish at scoring. Let him be ffs.

Reactions: 6
Her deconstructed sandwich is basically a ham salad. Honestly Abi love, are the shops not open? Put your camera away in your bag, find one of your bored housewife friends and go shopping rather than filming you and the husbands lunch.

We know you don't like bread. You've mentioned it once or twice but removing the bread from your sandwiches or the buns from your burgers isn't Instagram content worth sharing.

I can't believe she makes her husbands lunch for him every day like an overgrown child. He literally can't make a sandwich? Good luck to her over protected pampered kids ever finding girlfriends if that what they expect and witness!

They seem to eat so much. They eat out loads - goodness knows how much they spend on takeaways and restaurants. Her account is based on food, football, wine, wine, try ons, freebies, food, more food, football, wine wine wine and repeat!!!

She never used to be like this. I used to enjoy the fashion and the odd talk to camera as she sat in the car on the school run but now it is filling Instagram with stories for the sack of it. It is just not interesting to the vast majority of people who started following for short, middle aged women's fashion.

Reactions: 5
Did she just say she has a tracker on her eldest in school. WHAT! I'm sorry that is the most ott thing I have ever heard. God love them when they want to go out on their own and she has to follow them. So does that mean he has never met up with friends on his own? And she wonders why he is immature! My god she desperately needs to get a life!

• Sad
What I find horrible is her repeatedly saying her oldest got out of the car and turned the wrong way for school. This is her evidence he is not capable. She wants to infantalise them so she's constantly needed and doesn't have to get a life. So what if he did make a wrong turn, it's a new school for god's sake. Such a smothering busy body who cannot stop over sharing and putting her child down

Reactions: 9
Yesterday she was apparently wrestling small people into bed. If we didn't get the endless photos and videos of her kids you would think she had toddlers.

Reactions: 7
She never used to be like this. I used to enjoy the fashion and the odd talk to camera as she sat in the car on the school run but now it is filling Instagram with stories for the sack of it. It is just not interesting to the vast majority of people who started following for short, middle aged women's fashion.
Totally this. I followed her for the fashion try ons and often used to buy the stuff she showed. I've got absolutely no interest in the eldests goal keeping, the husband's lunch or the cream she puts on the youngests groin injury.

She's lost her way completely. I have no idea what her account even is any more other than the last place I'd look for style and shopping ideas.