Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor friends will be made to pay for that roast in compliments to the chef. After every mouthful expected to give a 'Oh wow' 'mmm' 'You are so clever Abi'.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The roast all looked like it was from frozen.

She looks like a twit sat crabbing in a bloody dress, oversized sunglasses and earrings.

I'm a fairly dressy person myself, even I would just wear jeans and a tshirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s like she’s never been to the beach in the Uk before 😂what a twit ! Old trainers and a sweatshirt !

Reactions: 2
Can't believe she says her son let 2 goals in and he shouldn't have but it's ok because she could feed back to him the praise she got from the other parents 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't believe she says her son let 2 goals in and he shouldn't have but it's ok because she could feed back to him the praise she got from the other parents 🙄🙄🙄
Cannot believe she criticised him like that. What a witch. Other parents complimented him but she criticises? He wasn't playing at Wembley and no one cares!
Never mind Abi have a glass of wine that was a hard afternoon for you.
She sure has notions for an unemployed 1950s housewife.

She looked absolutely devastated. Nothing like sharing your total disappointment at your child with thousands of strangers online. Stupid, selfish twit.

Reactions: 2
I’ve watched and I’m also astounded that she’d criticise him a) at all and b) to thousands of strangers! What kind of mother does that?! And the whole ‘I fed it back to him’ like some kind of bleeping line manager who expects an improvement in performance by the time of his next appraisal! PRICK. And a boring one at that.

Reactions: 6
It's kids football ffs. Why is she so over invested in his hobby. Just let the kid play, no need for feed back, no need to comment on his mistakes, no need to watch him and monitor him as much as she does.

I hate to break it to you Tiger Mum Abi but if he is 11 and hasn't been scouted already the lad is probably not premier football standard. Let the boy do it for fun. Stop pining your expectations on your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Horrible carry on from her today, can she not let the child compete without her giving her opinion

She just has too much time in her hands. She’s too involved. Get a life abbi. Give your kids some space to breathe.

Oh, you're all being unfair. I can’t wait to hear Abi’s take on the funding gap in football, use of VAR and heading. Her seering insight that he "really shouldn't have" let in two goals was groundbreaking. 😄

• Haha
If she’s this critical of him so openly on Instagram just imagine what she’s like at home. Poor kid.

• Sad
The reason other parents probably commented to them how good he was is they could see her and 'the' husband standing at the sideline making it obvious how disappointed they were in the poor kid.
She is everything I hate about parents being involved in kids hobbies and social lives. Micromanaging him like an underling.

Reactions: 10