Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The struggle for content is real guys. Have some sympathy.... the holiday cottage is a dump, the weather is tit, no one is interested in UK parks, and they've been on the wine since they set off..... grabbi is desperate for engagement so she can keep advertising the fiber she never eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine how boring her holiday is, if what she’s is posting are the highlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ alive she is my home town I was very nervous about bumping into her ! Surprised she hadn’t filmed applying the cream to her kids ! Why does she think people need to see every meal they have ! I don’t get it share some of your holiday yes nice places to visit etc but every meal and every glass 🙈

Reactions: 2
Why is she so obsessed with showing that she only has 1 glass of wine?!

Reactions: 2
Because she used to ( still does) drink a lot daily and tattle highlighted this- so she now makes it very clear it’s only one… ?! Why does she feel the need to talk about it. Paranoid much??!

Reactions: 3
I see she’s now pimping the boys out in an ad this morning! 50k plus strangers following her and she doesn’t see any problem in plastering them all over her grid. 🥴

I see she’s now pimping the boys out in an ad this morning! 50k plus strangers following her and she doesn’t see any problem in plastering them all over her grid. 🥴
Poor Josh when his new school mates find his internet foot print and his mad mums footprint🙈. Plus what a nutter she is, she’s just confirmed that she’s an obsessed clean freak with that cat post. Those poor boys are probably hosed down at the front door everyday before entering. And we saw what she deemed as cooking mess, a while ago, when there was a spec on her worktop. She’s a neurotic control freak. Get a proper job Abi, for your own mental health as well as those kids.

Here she goes, the house was amazing, the owner has let us use the pool all week but let me tell you all about how basic the kitchen is and there’s dust in the corner. God forbid Abbi is on her way to your place in Norfolk. I’d cancel the booking.

Reactions: 6
She can find the negative in everything can't she. Would probably do her good to let her hair down, think sod the rain and get in the pool and have some fun with her kids. But no, she'd rather whinge about a bit of dust on Instagram instead 🙄

Reactions: 7
This is EXACTLY like her hotel restaurant 'review' the other day. Tells you it's dusty, there's cobwebs, the kitchen is basic but it didn't affect her stay at all and she'd be back there in a heartbeat.

The kind of person that would come round your house and be lovely to your face and then slag off your house/clothes/food/manners/ pets/cleaning (and the list goes on) the minute she got in the car to go home 🤢

Reactions: 7
She comes to Suffolk and visits two of the crapist towns Ipswich and stowmarket why oh why there are so many wonderful things she could have done ! The poor boys got one beach visit !!!

What the hell! Are her husband and friend drinking cans of beer on the beach? Sorry now that's just vile. I love a drink but jesus christ. Her with the prosecco? It really is true money does not buy class. Yuk.

This is EXACTLY like her hotel restaurant 'review' the other day. Tells you it's dusty, there's cobwebs, the kitchen is basic but it didn't affect her stay at all and she'd be back there in a heartbeat.

The kind of person that would come round your house and be lovely to your face and then hag off your house/clothes/food/manners/ pets/cleaning (and the list goes on) the minute she got in the car to go home 🤢
This is exactly the type of person she comes across as.

Absolutely no class at all.

Her nasal whine really cut through all the background noise at that farmers market while she was buying her booze for the beach didn’t it.

Reactions: 4
What the hell! Are her husband and friend drinking cans of beer on the beach? Sorry now that's just vile. I love a drink but jesus christ. Her with the prosecco? It really is true money does not buy class. Yuk.
Thought the same, can’t go anywhere without the drink coming as well !

Reactions: 4