Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she like talking to those fox? What an utter fool. My god she needs a job badly!! Her only problem today was whether to but a pair of £220 boots! Jesus you would just be mortified for her.

Reactions: 7
I've muted her stories and to be honest, I've not once wondered how many times her boys have trained all month. Or how many eggs that bleeping fox has eaten.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How did the almost professional footballers manage to go out for dinner last night when normally we hear nothing but stories about the struggles of juggling football and food! Because it's #gifted!

Of course she manages to get in the story that they were so well behaved as the only children present. Abi - they are not 4 years old of course they should be able to sit nicely for a meal!! 🥱

Reactions: 9
I find her very smug and weird around birthdays. Do they not do the normal "get a load of kids around and feed them pizza and junk" parties? Does she think her family are too good for that? So keen to show how they go for dinner as a family. God love her when those boys start to break away and want to be with their friends she will guilt them into being with her. I would love to know what the other mams think of her. She has a tracker on her eldest ffs!

Oh she's such a belter. I don't follow as she winds me up so much with the stealth bragging, weird attitude towards feeding her children, mind numbing football content and constant trail of fast fashion but I too would love to know what others think. I can't criticize her feeding the fox though as I would do the same 😂 What is the tracker? If it's something on his phone, that's just common sense. All my children have them on theirs.

Reactions: 3
Oh she's such a belter. I don't follow as she winds me up so much with the stealth bragging, weird attitude towards feeding her children, mind numbing football content and constant trail of fast fashion but I too would love to know what others think. I can't criticize her feeding the fox though as I would do the same 😂 What is the tracker? If it's something on his phone, that's just common sense. All my children have them on theirs.
It's not so much the tracker in itself but she has it on a 12 year old when he is walking out-of school to her car! One time he took a wrong turn she nearly died, she is doing him no favours if he can't find his way from the school gate to her car! As I said god love her when they start to break away even if it's normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's not so much the tracker in itself but she has it on a 12 year old when he is walking out-of school to her car! One time he took a wrong turn she nearly died, she is doing him no favours if he can't find his way from the school gate to her car! As I said god love her when they start to break away even if it's normal!
Oh! Well yes, that is a little excessive! I track mine when they're out in the city in the evenings - mid teens is a tricky time, not yet an adult but wanting to act like one!

By all means feed the fox but she doesn’t have to film it every night!

• Haha
Loling at the story today about the bloody kids achieving a black belt 🤣 she’s so odd. Do
We think all this bollocks she posts about them, is some sort of advert to impress some football scouts 🤣. God help the boys if any school peers came across her page, they’d be ripped to shreds

Reactions: 5
Filming herself sitting on the kitchen floor drinking a bottle of cider. She’s so chavvy!!

She will end up regretting encouraging those foxes into her garden when the boys are playing football and end up standing or rolling in their tit, it bleeping stinks to high heaven!

• Haha
She will end up regretting encouraging those foxes into her garden when the boys are playing football and end up standing or rolling in their tit, it bleeping stinks to high heaven!
Was thinking the same!

Reactions: 1