Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Abi has really lost her way. I started following her a good few years ago because I genuinely used to like some of the stuff she wore.

Now I haven’t got a clue what she’s wearing, but I do know what she’s eating! On the rare occasion she does share some ‘fashion’, it’s either frumpy or involves a brash designer bag.

I wonder if she’s bored in general with her life and it’s filtered down to her Instagram page. She doesn’t even really talk about her boys anymore (which I think is probably a good thing) but all that leaves her with is her lunch and the bloody foxes!
And her constant beg to villa maria wines 🥱

Reactions: 1
I stopped following a long time ago - it’s all totally predictable, fast crappy fashun with terrible handbags.

Reactions: 4
Why show the mud off the boys football boots? Who cares? Who wants to see it? I don't get it.

Reactions: 6
She’s obviously been reading here judging by this mornings post. Abi, if you’ve got so much going on that you can’t post an outfit, why are you still posting about making sandwiches for foxes and what you’re having for lunch.

If you’ve had enough of Insta, just leave. Stop half hanging around for the odd freebie.

Reactions: 8
She has been acting strange for a while. That speaking to the fox is downright bizarre. It's easy to justify being a SAHM when your kids are young but not as they get older. She treats her husband like a useless child who can do nothing for himself but loves it as it makes her feel needed.

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously been reading here judging by this mornings post. Abi, if you’ve got so much going on that you can’t post an outfit, why are you still posting about making sandwiches for foxes and what you’re having for lunch.

If you’ve had enough of Insta, just leave. Stop half hanging around for the odd freebie.
100%

Nobody cares. Foxes 🖕 other people's sports activities 🖕 wine 🖕 and rainbow lunches 🥱 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's obviously been dumped by Ashiana jewellery. Remember when she was plugging them every five minutes?

I’d forgotten about Ashiana. Wonder if they’ve dropped all the instahuns they sent stuff to or just her.

I’ve just reread her post. She said life is chaos. I get the impression she’s alluding to some sort of traumatic events going on to garner sympathy but actually she just means going to the butchers and spending unnecessary hours sitting in her car whilst her boys are at football training.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Quick stop for chips after training (don’t tell their trainers)” oh honestly Abi get a life your children are not in the England first team and they never will be. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be the funniest mum to talk to on the sidelines! I can just imagine her working out their strict diet plan and their macros 🤣 I know a few coaches who coach football at a pretty high level for 16/17/18 year olds. The coaches will honestly not give a tit what her kids eat.

Reactions: 5
She's actually sharing the speeches from a children's football presentation event on her stories. She's lost the plot.

Who would want to watch that other than a grandparent?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
* NEWS FLASH *
The foxes are back

🥱

Great news. I’ve been so worried about the foxes 🙄 I’m beginning to get slightly irritated by her waste of eggs on the bloody foxes. We have a serious egg shortage and I’m finding I have to go into more than one supermarket to try and find any and she lobbing them in the garden for wild foxes!

Reactions: 3
No shortage of anything for privileged Abi. Oh and she volunteers don't you know so she can do what she wants.

Her Husband has gone away for a week with work, and she hash tagging solo parenting 😡🤦‍♀️ get in the bin you absolute twit! It grinds my gears when middle class mums do this when their partner goes away for a few days with work! My OH travels extensively for work, and I would never compare myself to friends who are actual single mums and solo parenting! Grrrrr

• Heart
Her Husband has gone away for a week with work, and she hash tagging solo parenting 😡🤦‍♀️ get in the bin you absolute twit! It grinds my gears when middle class mums do this when their partner goes away for a few days with work! My OH travels extensively for work, and I would never compare myself to friends who are actual single mums and solo parenting! Grrrrr
She is such a dose. Its not as if he does anything anyway he is a big man baby. She makes his lunch ffs!

• Haha
#soloparenting? Jeeesus. He's away for one week, her kids are tweens, she doesn't have to work for a living, her parents live round the corner, she's got the money to buy anything she needs and bags of time on her hands.......
Someone pass me the world's tiniest violin 🎻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she serious?? Her precious boy is furious because he didn’t get enough warning to practice running?? And she’s angry enough to rant about it on her fashion insta page.

Really? She needs a job. Or a life. She’s properly unhinged. How old is he? He’s hardly Roger Black! Showing my age there! I’m intrigued as to how he would have trained to improve his performance?

• Haha
Reactions: 7