Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mate Helen is all about Peacocks now so expect this shite fashion brand to replace Abi’s M&Co ‘addiction’ shortly.

Reactions: 2
Why has she started referring to items of clothing as a piece??

I used to watch her stories because they were so bad they made me laugh. Now I think I might have to unfollow as she just winds me up.
The “pieces” thing makes me cringe. All the influencers are doing it, so obviously she’s just trying to get in on it too. 🤨

Reactions: 1
This woman is forever eating - if she’s not eating out, she’s documenting everything she’s eating in…she is obsessed with Wine, Food and Football ..oh and the freebies & fast fashion of course 😉

Why does she feel the need to let us know what/how much her boys have eaten? Who gives a tit?!

Reactions: 7
Funny how earlier in the week she said she'd taken the boys early in the morning to queue at Aldi for that stupid Prime drink and shares a picture from the queue. Then yesterday she tells us that her husband picked the wine up queuing at Aldi! What a stupid thing to lie about.

Reactions: 3
Not surprised her friends ordered in a takeaway if they have Abi and The Husband over for dinner. No one would cook for her and risk having your cooking skills critiqued on her Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And now swapped the lucrative hedge fund job to spend her days throwing eggs for the foxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is the next Brooklyn Beckham of cooking. She has just filmed herself making (if you can describe it as making) a frigging chicken wrap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is the next Brooklyn Beckham of cooking. She has just filmed herself making (if you can describe it as making) a frigging chicken wrap.
Pleeeeease can the BB reference be in the next thread title?! 😂

• Haha
I somehow managed to follow her as she popped up as ‘suggested’
She’s abit younger than me, but I just do not ‘get’ her account at all
Football
Dinners
Did you know I am a size 6
More dinners,
I am soooo tiny
Wine
Go on tescos or marks and try on some coats