Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I somehow managed to follow her as she popped up as ‘suggested’
She’s abit younger than me, but I just do not ‘get’ her account at all
Football
Dinners
Did you know I am a size 6
More dinners,
I am soooo tiny
Wine
Go on tescos or marks and try on some coats
Repeat
Am I missing something?
I think she’s just trying out every category of “influencing” in the vain hope that one of them takes off, instead she just numbs the brains of everyone all at once!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Football
Dinners
More dinners,
I am soooo tiny
Wine
Repeat
Am I missing something?
Fox watch
Look at my spider eyelashes
Over use of the word ‘blooming’
Look how fab my elderly parents are
Slow Eye blink to camera when she does those boring car stories on the school run
Random old photos of her world aka children

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fox watch
Look at my spider eyelashes
Over use of the word ‘blooming’
Look how fab my elderly parents are
Slow Eye blink to camera when she does those boring car stories on the school run
Random old photos of her world aka children
God it looks like I haven’t seen the really exciting bits yet! 🤣

• Haha
Football
Dinners
More dinners,
I am soooo tiny
Wine
Repeat
Am I missing something?
You missed the stealth bragging but otherwise, yes spot on!

Reactions: 3
Her "What (long pause) a (long pause) day...." followed by story about a very ordinary errand most people do in their lunch hour.
Updates on if The Husband is working form home or in the office.
Ugly designer handbags
Rainbow lunches (sandwich with a bit of fruit or salad)
Reminders of how small her teeny, tiny youngest is. Especially when playing against big boys at football or against girls at netball.
PTA martyrdom for school fairs or discos... How will the school cope without her spring rolls or making bunting out of tea towels?
Reminder that she is privileged enough not to have to work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the fashion instagrammer is starting to disappear. I’ve unfollowed a fair few, but Dorothy Perkins appear to have stopped sending her cheap tit to try on , and she clearly can’t be bothered to go and find anything for herself.

The only thing we get now is coats, because it doesn’t take a whole lot of effort to try a coat on on the shop floor whilst you’re in Tesco and take a picture.

And someone needs to tell her she’s late to the air fryer party. Most of us got one in lockdown.

I just don’t know who she appeals to now. She spends her days cooking cheap tit from Iceland and throwing eggs at vermin in her garden. Bet her neighbours are thrilled she’s encouraging the foxes!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't forget their regular takeaway from their local Italian. She's not the worst but food and her own children is all she brings to any table. Pardon the pun.

• Haha
I unfollowed her ages ago, good to know she’s posting the same old same old.

She couldn’t cope with having a job, she makes such hard work out of the smallest things that most us do alongside our actual paid work.

Over use of the word ‘adore’
Never ever smiles
Martyrdom of volunteering, visiting the ‘friendeee’
Eating ‘naughty’ food, which really isn’t.

Reactions: 10
What have I just watched??? Does she really think no one else can make a sandwich? I really don’t know what she’s trying to achieve now with her account. Maybe she’ll rename herself StealMySandwich40.

• Haha
What have I just watched??? Does she really think no one else can make a sandwich? I really don’t know what she’s trying to achieve now with her account. Maybe she’ll rename herself StealMySandwich40.
But its not simple and has lots of components that us followers wouldn't understand!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you were a new follower you’d almost think it was some kind of parody account “the exhaustingly busy life of a bored housewife”.

Well done Grabbi, you managed to fit making yourself a “complicated lunch” (otherwise known as “a sandwich”) into your hectic schedule, pour yourself a large Villa Maria as a reward, you must be absolutely drained after all that, you poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed a while ago as her unhealthy obsession with her boys and their football and advertising cheap clothes she'd never actually buy herself annoyed me. Just had a sneaky look today though - how many videos of her son practicing kicking a ball does anyone need to see?? She's desperate for them to be signed professionally isn't she!

"He's impressively accurate with both of his feet" Why would people following a middle aged woman's fashion account be interested in this? Has she bored all her family and friends with this boasting about her very average ability footballing children? Does she think that professional football clubs are watching her account and taking the word of a mother before they offer these boys places in the club.

• Haha
"So you want your sandwich?" Suprised she doesn't add it is made from the finest bread, fresh from the local bakers, I smother it with glorious organic honey from Waitrose, a naughty treat and added your medicine, coz I am Saint Abbey smug do-gooder to all animals.

• Haha