Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for letting us know that you think it's a normal amount of hair to lose, Abi. I was really worried there 🥴

She really needs to find a hobby other than collecting hair in a sandwich bag, it's absolutely rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do find it strange how when she talks about something she pauses and the adds something like 'yay'.
'I've been to the hygienist....... Yay!' She talks with zero emotion or personality in her voice. I don't know if it is because she is trying to speak clearly for the words on stories but it is very odd and why her 'What a day...' sound really fake.

Reactions: 3
Here we go, she’s so transparent, no doubt she will be relentlessly tagging Holland and Barrett into her daily hair vitamin stories 🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s literally only her lips that move when she speaks. It’s so weird if you zone in. Her face is always expressionless and she never laughs or smiles.

Reactions: 6
It’s literally only her lips that move when she speaks. It’s so weird if you zone in. Her face is always expressionless and she never laughs or smiles.
Yes this. She is always so flat and monotone and bored/pissy.

Amazingly Abby can’t just collect up her manky hair to send for wigs, who’d have thought it. As if you’d even ask! Your hair isn’t special Abby 🤣

• Haha
I do find it strange how when she talks about something she pauses and the adds something like 'yay'.
'I've been to the hygienist....... Yay!' She talks with zero emotion or personality in her voice. I don't know if it is because she is trying to speak clearly for the words on stories but it is very odd and why her 'What a day...' sound really fake.
That Yay she constantly does is so cringe, she’s just not a natural speaker to camera is she. Still love her 😂 she’s my daily laugh. Poor lamb with all the household chaos 😂

• Haha
I find it odd the language she uses for being in isolation in her house. She was "trapped" and got "released" today. Its her home not a prison! Although the way she waits on her kids and husband like an unpaid servant I don't blame her wanting out for an hour.

Reactions: 3
When she could actually have gone out whenever she wanted. Her husband works from home. Surely he could have supervised the kid while she went to Waitrose, or the butchers, or the coffee shop.

Reactions: 4
When she could actually have gone out whenever she wanted. Her husband works from home. Surely he could have supervised the kid while she went to Waitrose, or the butchers, or the coffee shop.
Butchers?! BUTCHERS?!
That's not just any old butchers! That's Bashfords I'll have you know! How dare you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And not just any beef but Wagyu beef because her children asked for it.
She reminds me of the Catherine Tate character when the father went to France but couldn't get any good Brie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She loves playing the martyr does our Grabbi. Did you see the story about how her son shouldn’t have what looked like scrabbled egg for breakfast because he’d not exercised in 10 days? WTAF?!! 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That is a worrying attitude to pass on to your children. Calling food fuel and needing to burn it off. Whenever they have a Mcdonalds or pizza is is called a naughty treat.

She loves playing the martyr does our Grabbi. Did you see the story about how her son shouldn’t have what looked like scrabbled egg for breakfast because he’d not exercised in 10 days? WTAF?!! 🤯
Crazy, shocked she hasn’t git him marching around the room to get his steps in !

• Haha
She's paranoid they'll put on weight which is absolutely ridiculous. Teens and pre teens eat loads, no wonder her kids are so fixated on food if its so controlled at home. Imagine saying scrambled eggs shouldn't be eaten if you've not done 4 hours of sport. She's seriously deluded and controlling.

She’s a flipping control freak, as she’s a bored housewife, with older children, who don’t need a full time caregiver anymore. She needs to back off and let them be. They will resent her before long. Someone kindly gift her a bloody job!

And as for her comment about her ill child not really being allowed to eat breakfast 🤯 as he hasn’t done 50 hours of exercise, that is such a red flag!

I was shocked by that comment he's a growing boy!! You can tell she's obsessed with weight and size by the way she continually drones on about her "size 6 frame" and being petite.