Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bore off Abi Lineker with the kids football chat. I am sure the coaches appreciate the expert opinion of an unemployed housewife
and what exactly as parents have they had to give up? A Sunday roast and sharing photographs of her yorkshire puddings which she has shared a zillion times already.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh bore off Abi Lineker with the kids football chat. I am sure the coaches appreciate the expert opinion of an unemployed housewife
and what exactly as parents have they had to give up? A Sunday roast and sharing photographs of her yorkshire puddings which she has shared a zillion times already.
Early contender for a thread title there - Abi Lineker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Abi Linekar 🤣🤣🤣 That has to be in the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the kid had covid but is still “full of the cold” and she still insisted on taking him to football. Wouldn’t you just give it a miss until he was 100% better 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Nah, might ruin his future premiership career but actually better for Josh as then he’ll be allowed to eat breakfast.

• Haha
I would have more respect for her if she said she sits home all day watching This Morning and Loose Women because her husband earns enough so she doesn't have to work than trying to make out going to London to pick up a passport and doing the school run is a busy day.

• Haha
So weird to say buying a shop bought pasta sauce is "cheating". She is setting such unreasonable expectations on herself and the sons+husband that she needs to cook from scratch daily. They had massive seafood pasta, hardly slumming it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So weird to say buying a shop bought pasta sauce is "cheating". She is setting such unreasonable expectations on herself and the sons+husband that she needs to cook from scratch daily. They had massive seafood pasta, hardly slumming it.
Its to make us mere mortals let us know that she is a better wife and cook than us. Turns out the jokes on her they didn't notice!
I always find it weird when she says she "feeds them" its like she is spoon feeding them! Its food they are boys they would scoff anything!!

Bizarre. Why is Abi, who does not work, sharing all the 'work from home' memes? She's such an odd woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She reminds me of Harry Enfield’s Loadsamoney so much! 😂 Considerably richer, a considerably better cook, mum and wife, considerably thinner. Everything is just CONSIDERABLY BETTER in Grabbi’s life! 😂

I didn’t realise there was a thread for Abi.
I unfollowed a long time ago, I felt sorry for her and couldn’t bare the boring moaning of how terrible her wonderful life is……..

Those poor kids 😬 and poor her for making Instagram her life!!!!!!!

Someone has advised Abi that she should become a food influencer I think. There must be a contract in the offing.

Reactions: 1