Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted the pic of him and Myleene to all his friends? What an idiot such juvenile behaviour. This is from a man who can't make himself a slice of toast and has a mother for a wife.
What's she on about its rare as a mum to get glammed up and go out? She is always out! Such a painful mummy martyr.

Reactions: 6
So grabby has achieved her life goal of attending a bloody wine event and she chattted to mylene klass she so normal Fml does she really think like this !!
I'm sure Mylene will have loved hearing about Abi's hectic day - her daily hair collection, what she made for lunch and some Under 10s football parenting stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The husband does seem kinda gross but it's made worse by the fact that Abi constantly mentions that he seems to do zero in the house including next to no childcare. Very weird outdated relationship

Surely the grandparents could've picked up the boys from football? I'm not being funny but from what I remember of my childhood, my parents didn't stay for my brothers TRAINING? The games yeah but the training? She is a weirdo

Reactions: 3
Surely the grandparents could've picked up the boys from football? I'm not being funny but from what I remember of my childhood, my parents didn't stay for my brothers TRAINING? The games yeah but the training? She is a weirdo
I have boys who go to weekly football training and as I’ve said before, the parents take it in turns to liftshare and we do not wait and watch !!! She’s bleeping crackers!

Reactions: 3
I have boys who go to weekly football training and as I’ve said before, the parents take it in turns to liftshare and we do not wait and watch !!! She’s bleeping crackers!
Yeah I thought I remembered your post! She takes a bloody seat with her too, wtf?! And once took wine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🧐

Reactions: 1
You’d swear she had about five boys the way she goes on, another boring post about having to clean up after the weekend with boys. I’d say her lads are mortified the way she stays at training.

Reactions: 4
The boys are never home, they’re supposedly permanently out at football, but yep there’s that word “chaos” again. A few balled up socks around the house is “chaos” according to her.

Good job she has literally nothing else to do other than pick up after them hey!

Reactions: 5
She loves to moan about things she brings on herself. Get the boys tidying up, stop moaning about them liking extravagant lunches and dinners when you're the one that cooks them, stop moaning about them being at football 24/7 when you take them!