Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have really got a turn off her. I have no problem with people having money im ok in that dept but I can read a room. To be openly bragging at this time is just crass and ignorant. Even her sausages are the best you can get! Who the duck cares.

Reactions: 10
Agree, I followed her for the fashion because I am of a similar age and height, didn't mind the odd bit about her cooking but now she just rambles on, never happy, always complaining and even when bragging she has that sour look on her face of hers. Just put your phone down and go and enjoy your holiday.

Reactions: 7
Agree, I followed her for the fashion because I am of a similar age and height, didn't mind the odd bit about her cooking but now she just rambles on, never happy, always complaining and even when bragging she has that sour look on her face of hers. Just put your phone down and go and enjoy your holiday.
She doesn't seem to have any idea what a privileged life she actually leads. Two healthy children, no money worries, husband obviously earning enough that she doesn't need to work and yet she never stops moaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have really got a turn off her. I have no problem with people having money im ok in that dept but I can read a room. To be openly bragging at this time is just crass and ignorant. Even her sausages are the best you can get! Who the duck cares.
They’re no superquinn sausages !! If you know you know !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeh but thats not her "real holiday" just a little break slumming it in England! Its just so hard for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh but don't we all take a bottle(s) of Moet with us when we go glamping? I know I do. NOT! I don't even go glamping 😂

Reactions: 3
She's stopped tagging shilling ridge endlessly and has chosen somewhere else for next year's camping trip.... all that tagging clearly didn't pay off did it grabby? No free trip offered. Not even a pr discount. Ah well, plenty of tagging of the new place to come I'm sure.

• Haha
I find it odd that she swings between showing off about money and complaining about the price of things. Maybe it’s because she wants things for free?! Same Abi, same!

And before she reads this and does the ‘we work so hard for our money’ I work hard for my money too love but no one if gifting me stuff of doing the Abi classic ‘gift, ad, whine and wine’ 😉

I’m not sure if anyone has brought this up previously but I just need to mention one other thing.
Her constant drinking, opening of bottles of wine and indirect promotion of alcohol (actually she has posted a fair amounts of swipe ups and has been gifted plenty of expensive bottles)

the alcohol industry is heavily regulated for good reason and I can’t say im impressed with the fact she is essentially glamourising alcohol online and being asked by companies to promote their brands cos she don’t look that healthy and never sticks to just one glass

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And this years BAFTA Tattle award for the most begging known to man on insta goes to ….. Abi, and she wins her very own AD and goody bag from her fave - Villa Maria wines (and so does Abi 😂)…her constant begging, promoting and tagging has paid off for her 😂

I’m presuming it’s the eldest but the poor child isn’t even allowed to make a little mess making something he saw on TikTok 😑

Reactions: 1
And she calls that speck a mess!!! That poor child! Why share this? Give the kid some bloody privacy you narcissistic mum! Is she really wanting people to sympathise with her over a tiny bit of crumb on a kitchen worktop? It’s all about Abi isn’t it? The child is trying to have fun!

And she calls that speck a mess!!! That poor child! Why share this? Give the kid some bloody privacy you narcissistic mum! Is she really wanting people to sympathise with her over a tiny bit of crumb on a kitchen worktop? It’s all about Abi isn’t it? The child is trying to have fun!
I’d imagine she’s very controlling, I’d dislike her to see the mess I make when I’m making stuff !

• Haha
Everything she does - cooking, cleaning, driving to football, camping, eating, drinking, where she shops, what she wears parenting... literally EVERYTHING she posts online is a humble brag. Guys look at me, I'm SO clean that even a crumb annoys me! Yay me. Faux outrage at mess. She never tires of showing off.

Tbh grabi, you are a rich stay at home mum who literally has nothing to do all... If she had anything of substance in her life these things would not matter at all.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.