Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed Abi almost since the beginning when she was just a humble poster of pics was called ‘Prawn Spring Roll’. She has morphed into one the very worst of these wealthy mum influencers. For a fashion page she has an amazing ability to make everything she wears look tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In her gifted yoga pants she had no intention of doing yoga in. How exciting. Why companies gift her expensive sports wear when she does duck all all day and wears them to cook her endless rounds of meat in I'll never know.
It puts me off buying anything from Sweaty Betty, can't bear the idea my money goes towards a marketing budget covering flooding these 'special snowflakes' with freebies to do nothing more than pose in front of a mirror in.

Reactions: 10
So her hubby coughed twice and she's quarantined him, she's admitted he doesn't have a fever or any other symptom but she's sent him to the spare room and waited on him hand and foot for a week. The things she'll do for content. Very bizarre and extreme behaviour, alongside the constant stealth brags.

Reactions: 6
I’ve followed Abi almost since the beginning when she was just a humble poster of pics was called ‘Prawn Spring Roll’. She has morphed into one the very worst of these wealthy mum influencers. For a fashion page she has an amazing ability to make everything she wears look tit.

Yep I was there at the beginning for prawn spring roll too

Reactions: 3
She’s hoping her Chapel Down wine arrives tomorrow citing a 13 day wait and @ them on her stories. Priorities, Princess Abi! 🙄

Reactions: 2
She's always tagged wine companies, in the past she's been gifted wine so she always tries her luck. Despite being absolutely loaded she is desperate for anything free from clothes, makeup, jewellery, bread, paint, plants. Anything.

Reactions: 7
She always tags the butchers she uses as well. Does she realise that she can go to a supermarket and buy wine as part of a weekly shop???

Reactions: 4
She always tags the butchers she uses as well. Does she realise that she can go to a supermarket and buy wine as part of a weekly shop???
I reckon all that meat is gifted. No other reason to constantly tag the butchers.
Eithet that or she's paid for it but is constantly tagging them hoping for some freebies in the future.

She literally can't go a single day without drinking (even before lockdown started). Personally I'd be concerned if I couldn't go a day without having to drink.

I’ve unfollowed the spoilt excuse of a grown woman. Does she still get her Ocado delivery?
The one meant for the vulnerable 🙄 but she had a delivery pass first 🤢

She tags Villa Maria wine so much she’s desperate for a free case. I just hope VM are not that daft!!

Reactions: 1
Me too! Always begging for stuff that she can well afford, she’s so entitled!

And does she ever have a booze free day?! She seems to go through that wine quicker than a fresher at uni!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate the way she used to imply that her and all her friends got pissed on prosecco during play dates until their husband's breezed in from their City jobs to take over. Not only is it irresponsible to be drunk in charge of young children (imagine if they were working class ... rules don’t apply to them because they are rich) but my husband would be horrified.

And also the way she talks about being a stay at home mum (she was doing stories a while back in her car talking about the things she missed, a salary etc) you’d think she was the first woman to ever stay at home. I find her so cold that I can’t really imagine picture her as a parent, which I am sure sounds odd as she features her boys regularly. She whinges a lot about domestic things, that’s life love!

Yes - she makes out being a parent is just soooo hard and she has to have her mummy treats. Lady you are married, you have a partner you love and who loves you, you are financially secure, you have 2 healthy children. Count Your Blessings.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.